The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I want to know also. Forgot what price g9 quote me but apparently if you are not Singaporean or Malaysian u pat higher rates
G1 quote me $300. But the sian part is she tell me she still new cannot overnight. Must work for at least 6 months then can overnight? First time I hear got such rule set by okt, or maybe she smoke me lol
Old 15-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
G1 quote me $300. But the sian part is she tell me she still new cannot overnight. Must work for at least 6 months then can overnight? First time I hear got such rule set by okt, or maybe she smoke me lol
I was quoted the same price for ON.

i think different house has differenct rules.....at another house, the girls can actually refused ON.

So ON here from what time to what time ?
Old 15-12-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was quoted the same price for ON.

i think different house has differenct rules.....at another house, the girls can actually refused ON.

So ON here from what time to what time ?
Yea but I normally ask the girl first before I ask okt. If girl not okay I won't even ask okt la. Hmmm. I haven't overnight G1 yet leh. Because of the weird rule that she must be more than 6 months first. But if I remember correctly when inobernight previous G38 the big natural boobs one. Time is from 2am to 11am or 12 pm can't remember. G38 fond of me didn't ask me go in the morning tell me no rush can stay abit longer so what time can't confirm with you haha. Best to check with your girl again. Most times when I overnight the girl normally got abit chemistry one won't chase me off first time in the morning
Old 15-12-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yea but I normally ask the girl first before I ask okt. If girl not okay I won't even ask okt la. Hmmm. I haven't overnight G1 yet leh. Because of the weird rule that she must be more than 6 months first. But if I remember correctly when inobernight previous G38 the big natural boobs one. Time is from 2am to 11am or 12 pm can't remember. G38 fond of me didn't ask me go in the morning tell me no rush can stay abit longer so what time can't confirm with you haha. Best to check with your girl again. Most times when I overnight the girl normally got abit chemistry one won't chase me off first time in the morning
I think standard is about 10 am (at Lor 6). but since here they start work at 2pm, maybe 11am.

But $300 for Thai ON......quite ex man......what's the going rate at Lor 6 ? is it $160 ?
Old 15-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Overnight at 666 is $150.
Old 15-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think standard is about 10 am (at Lor 6). but since here they start work at 2pm, maybe 11am.

But $300 for Thai ON......quite ex man......what's the going rate at Lor 6 ? is it $160 ?
Average I think overnight is about 10 hours. So start from 2am I guess then you count 10 hours. Hmm yea abit expensive but if wanna compare 1818 overnight $400 and 1840 $350 like wtf. So best to overnight the girl who have chemistry with you don't wake up early morning throw you out one haha. Previously there was one girl wake up make breakfast for me before I left lol really breakfast in bed but just simple food la
Old 17-12-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Previously there was one girl wake up make breakfast for me before I left lol really breakfast in bed
wao...sifu lvl
from wat i hav seen..gers hav 3 different reaction ON.
first n most common is .. HUH ?
second is oohh...ok lor...if u realli really reali want lor
third n rare for me is...smile at you...yes yes...come ..u cum lar..
and if ger like .. sometimes they willing to forgo their share. previously there was one girl ask me ON her quote me 200. i think she gav up her share.
but she oreadi duno earn how much from my regular daytime visits oreadi lar.

Last edited by bonkning; 17-12-2016 at 11:01 AM.
Old 17-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wao...sifu lvl
from wat i hav seen..gers hav 3 different reaction ON.
first n most common is .. HUH ?
second is oohh...ok lor...if u realli really reali want lor
third n rare for me is...smile at you...yes yes...come ..u cum lar..
and if ger like .. sometimes they willing to forgo their share. previously there was one girl ask me ON her quote me 200. i think she gav up her share.
but she oreadi duno earn how much from my regular daytime visits oreadi lar.
Not sifu told you already lucky nia I've had my share of bad ON bonks as well but I choose to focus and remember the good ones haha

Normally 1st and 2nd reaction I don't choose them to overnight, 2nd reaction unless the girl is really good looking ka but rare. 3rd reaction is the best cause they want you to come so surely try your best to make you happy. Yeah I got that too. The girl gave me back half of whatever I gave the okt for overnight I was quite surprised at first. And I didn't really visit her regularly but hang out with her during her holidays only
Old 17-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not sifu told you already lucky nia I've had my share of bad ON bonks as well but I choose to focus and remember the good ones haha
wao... always so lucky hhhor...
sifu lvl thats why ..
Old 05-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Tried G11 to start the new year and though her face is not the prettiest, her body is really good. Her service is also quite good.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Tried G11 to start the new year and though her face is not the prettiest, her body is really good. Her service is also quite good.
is this the same G11 that you tried last year ? you get CXX ?
Old 05-01-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
is this the same G11 that you tried last year ? you get CXX ?
First time trying G11, last year was G12.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
First time trying G11, last year was G12.
Quote:
Went to try G11, though the face is so-so and boobs are enhanced, the body is quite good. Her waist is so slim and butt is very perky, so the view and feeling during doggie is quite shoik, her overall service is not bad too.
Oct 2015

So the G11 you try is the new one ?
Old 05-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oct 2015

So the G11 you try is the new one ?
Maybe haha
Old 05-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bro share ON experience ? I ask G12 from L18H18 and she said 400..too expensive.how may shots can we make ? the girl won't sleep at all ? or fuck her while she sleep?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1