The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
was your friend tested positive with PCR or ART test?
from what i understand those who are infected and recover, cannot take PCR test for awhile. PCR test will still be positive but i'm not sure for how long.

myself got triple vaccinated and infected in Feb, ART test negative on day 6 but PCR test still positive after 1 month.
They took ART.

They were not feeling well before they took the test.
Old 13-04-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
These couple of days. Exchange low.
On 31 March, I got 17200 at Goldsmith near Cho BT.
Old 13-04-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Eh u still there ah??? Tot u came back liao since Sinkie got biz.....

Those KNS Cockroaches up till today want to save face dowan to admit their Cockroach vaccines are worst than saline water, keep on lockdown until their peasants suffer like fark best part is keep announcing everyday zero deaths but kena pichak lobang by many relatives whose elderly parents stayed in those homes died and yet nobody will tell them the cause of death cos official standpoint is all Cockroaches will never be be able to be killed by Covid

All these stubbornness to acknowledge mistakes because Emperor Cockroach is hoping for a unprecedented 3rd term as Emperor next month

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I cannot afford Singapore's cost of living, so hiding in Saigon.
Old 13-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
If you need to change money don’t go inside Ben thanh market. Their rates recently can’t fight with the 2 outside. The younger daughter taken over and she is not as nice as the older ladies that run the shop before. Her rates is always lower than outside. If you tell them what you get outside, they will quickly matched it.
2 weeks ago i was there, i saw one of the aunties closing the shop.
Maybe they kanna covid and isolating now???
Old 14-04-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
If you need to change money don’t go inside Ben thanh market. Their rates recently can’t fight with the 2 outside. The younger daughter taken over and she is not as nice as the older ladies that run the shop before. Her rates is always lower than outside. If you tell them what you get outside, they will quickly matched it.

Last time the younger daughter quite SYT looking leh, is that the one? The older one really CMI.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-04-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
I cannot afford Singapore's cost of living, so hiding in Saigon.

Harlo uncle u suaning the rest of us in Sinkie ah???? U cannot afford means the rest of us need to go begging liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-04-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Yesterday changed money near Cho Ben Thanh SGD1 : VND17400.
Old 17-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
Plextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently came back from my 3 day trip to SGN. Also my first time to VN. Read up alot from the bros here so I thought I would share my report also haha.

Departure to SGN:
all the document checks were done before check-in by scoot. Go abit earlier if taking scoot because there were only two lines for the document checks. All departing flights (TH, MY, VN, etc) uses the same two lines, which is ridiculously long and slow imo. checked in with only 20 mins to spare before checkin closes. They checked for my PDT (used tele-art), VN health Declaration and passport here.

Arrival at VN:
Before clearing immigration, simcard can be bought here. I already bought mine in SG so I didnt bother checking the price. You will be led to queue at a counter for checking of your VN health declaration. The guy scanned my QR Code and once cleared you can proceed to queue for custom. Overall, smooth process and painless.

Somehow, my cards dont work with grab in VN. all the authorization process somehow fails and they prompt you to pay with cash. Gojek however, works like a charm. Occasionally I would also press grab to compare prices and gojek 95% of the time, has the lower price. Doesnt really matter though, few k diff is only a few cents sgd hahaha..

Massage at Dainam Hotel:
Officially the hotel is closed but you can access the shop through the alley on Yersin.
The bell man at the bottom pressed the lift up to the shop entrance. Chose the 60min body massage and the guy advised that the ticket and tips are separated. Then someone else lead me to the locker changing room area. The guy also gave me a quick rundown on what to expect, (i.e. massage then anything extra, nego with the girl and tip separately), then gave me a towel and massage clothes to shower and change into. I was also offered to use the sauna but I rejected. Then led up another flight of stairs by another bellman and he asked the type of girl I wanted.

After about 5 mins, a girl came into my room and asked me to remove my top. she made the usual small talk then started the massage. It was weak and piano like. Then everytime she massaged my thighs and butt the hand will "accidently" rub the area. lots of teasing around. flipped me around and same thing happens again. Then the golden question popped for FS quoted at 2.5mil. Siao, so i immediately rejected her. Eventually negoed hard down to 1.2mil, which was still exp imo. She wasnt that happy that the price dropped so much so obviously the service also start to drop with her clothes. Fake tits (turn off for me), 30 sec BJ, but allowed DATY. then condom on and straight to action. Started with her riding me then ended in missionary. After the deed, its over. I dont think its even been a full 60 mins lol.

I was reading a few local VN forums that this place doesnt offer FS, but offers a decent massage and HJ. recently only news of them giving BJ came out, but nothing about FS.
Face: 7/10
Boobs: Fake, abit of turnoff for me
Massage: Piano and lousy
BJ: 1/10 Lousy 30 sec
FS: 5/10 she wanted to get it over ASAP evidently.
Damage: 340K Ticket + 1.2Mil = 1.54 Mil all in.
RTF: No.

Overall, its a disappointing start to this trip but oh well. win some lose some.
Old 17-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plextor View Post
Recently came back from my 3 day trip to SGN. Also my first time to VN. Read up alot from the bros here so I thought I would share my report also haha.

Departure to SGN:
all the document checks were done before check-in by scoot. Go abit earlier if taking scoot because there were only two lines for the document checks. All departing flights (TH, MY, VN, etc) uses the same two lines, which is ridiculously long and slow imo. checked in with only 20 mins to spare before checkin closes. They checked for my PDT (used tele-art), VN health Declaration and passport here.

Arrival at VN:
Before clearing immigration, simcard can be bought here. I already bought mine in SG so I didnt bother checking the price. You will be led to queue at a counter for checking of your VN health declaration. The guy scanned my QR Code and once cleared you can proceed to queue for custom. Overall, smooth process and painless.

Somehow, my cards dont work with grab in VN. all the authorization process somehow fails and they prompt you to pay with cash. Gojek however, works like a charm. Occasionally I would also press grab to compare prices and gojek 95% of the time, has the lower price. Doesnt really matter though, few k diff is only a few cents sgd hahaha..

.....................o this trip but oh well. win some lose some.
Thanks for the detailed descriptions on the procedures to enter vietnam during this covid periods.
Old 18-04-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

Overall, its a disappointing start to this trip but oh well. win some lose some.

Good FR

+21 shots & welcum to Wetnam TCSS you should be getting your power rep after this liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-04-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently came back from my 3 day trip to SGN. Also my first time to VN. Read up alot from the bros here so I thought I would share my report

Actually hor, hcm only fun if u hv some1 ( girl u know or some1 very familiar to bring u ard) . Go there find, depend luck. Chances are, disappointment n not cheap.

Been to vn many times. But I spend more time travelling thn looking for girls. Hahaha
Old 18-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
On 31 March, I got 17200 at Goldsmith near Cho BT.
Not bad leh. . .i compare to bank rate.. Seems like the exchange alot more thn bank thn few yrs bck. Used to be ard 300 to 500. . Now 600 to 800 diff

Shit. . Tht day I say low cos.. I did some wire trf. At least a few mil dong diff
Old 18-04-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Harlo uncle u suaning the rest of us in Sinkie ah???? U cannot afford means the rest of us need to go begging liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
So when u going vn for begging ( for sex )?
Old 18-04-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Been to hcmc and back twice since it opened to foreign tourists.
Have to inform everyone that, the immigration staffs are very hard up for extra income. So newbies better be prepared.

1. Immigration officer in counter open my passport, act fierce and immediately asked "no visa?!?!?!"
I say "singapore no need visa". Then he flipped my passport pages, saw the stamps. His mood changed. Kept looking around.... Then smile smile to me. "Can support me a little please?"
I looked at him, gave him a sneaky smile and the eye. Told him "sorry i cant". Then he stamped my passport and thats it.

2. Same pattern leaving hcmc. But he didnt ask. He opened passport, head kept looking around. Then saw the stamps in passport. Chopped and go.

3. Xray station. After i cleared, nothing unusual to check. when i almost finished taking my stuff, 1 female officer came to me and asked if she check my cash/money. I just pass my whole wallet to her. She didnt even touch it and say its all right. I open my wallet to show her my < 3m dongs inside. Then she asked if i have money in my bag. "No". She let me go.
Old 18-04-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Been to hcmc and back twice since it opened to foreign tourists.
Have to inform everyone that, the immigration staffs are very hard up for extra income. So newbies better be prepared..
Wow.. . I didnt kana last trip, heng. . . mayb just start, was kinda empty.

Will b going again in less thn 10 days.. Hope no kana like u. .. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1