The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Furthermore, requiring top-up is simply ridiculous.
Thanks to bro jimmycool for the heads up!
Old 10-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.aleciaangel.com/

Why there isn't any MR from this site? 2 reasons i can think of, either it is very good or extremely bad. Can anyone shed some light... i am a fanatic for BBBJ. Dying for another yangyang.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 14
footlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of light

http://liltigersden.com/peace-%E5%AE%81%E9%9D%99/

MR for Peace

as usual, rtm for like a few times already, not a lot times though, but she is still awesome as ever. so many reviews about her already, if new bros still haven't try her service, do please becos she is leaving in Feb and wont be coming back? (fo real) if you wait till January confirm pack one i tell you first.

very fun and chatty girl who loves to sing (if you dont mind)
my arms are long so when she hj me i can reach her mei mei from behind (outside the panty), but no digging no rubbing. she told me "don't think that my arms are long so can anyhow touch touch ah" in chinese! kekex. but i still touch touch to stimulate her anyway.

her gfe is still pretty high, but maybe i get used to her already, pretty much topics have already chat before, and i am taking longer time to shoot. but i still want to praise/thank her for being so ever patient and hardworking. i told her what if i cant shoot tonight, she said she want to make my didi shoot! and process to increase her speed in hj while licking my nipples.

i always like her legs kiap my bottom, so shiok hehe.
um, what else. she is not for boob lover though. oh yes, i think she is sensitive/uncomfortable with people touching her nipples, but she told me how girls like, and teach me how to grab/hold her breasts and how to squeeze gently etc. she's really a nice girl pls be gentle with her.

omg as im writing this i steam too rofl.

really want to thank her for treating me so well. she will go down in my list of one the best ML, period. i will definitely miss her HDLY and her tingling fingers up my arse crack, one of the best that i have tried? cos she always take her time and dont rush through the process of HDLY and the arse crack part

okay i think im getting too long winded. try her and you sure wont forget! she look really tired though, feel for her. but i guess a couple of months to chiong for her before she leaving for good, hardwork!

Last edited by footlongdick; 11-11-2015 at 12:37 AM.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiboi109 View Post
A simple MR for this young lass:
http://liltigersden.com/enna/

Been visiting this lady for the past few weeks and she remains as good.

A very friendly and hardworking lass who tried her best to provide her best services.
Place is pretty discrete and clean, though it's not really convenient for public transport. Will need to walk a distance from the nearest MRT.
A very cosy and relaxing environment she had.
She’ll shower together and dry up for you.
Despite her petite size, her massage is pretty good. Very thorough from shoulder to feet with considerable amount of strength. She’ll constantly check if the strength is appropriate and make sure you are comfortable.
She has very nice skin and proportionate body.
As for her sensual massage, you need to give it a try to experience it yourself. Very enjoyable!!
She'll not shortchange you and make sure your time is fully utilised.

I don’t usually give rating but if I have to give, it’ll be an overall 8.5/10.

Don’t miss out this gem and please treat her nicely and respect her wishes.

Rtm. Definitely
This report is almost identical to another report posted on 18 Oct on Lil Tiger's Den website. If you are too lazy to write a original FR, nobody is forcing you to do so. If this is another attempt to generate interest for the ML, you have failed.

Hello says:
October 18, 2015 at 15:28
My third time visiting this lady and she remains as good, keep attracting me back to her.

A very friendly and hardworking lass who tried her best to provide her best services.
Her place is pretty discrete and very clean. A very relaxing environment.
She’ll shower together and dry up for you.
Despite her petite size, her massage is pretty good. Very thorough from shoulder to feet with considerable amount of strength. She’ll constantly check if the strength is appropriate and make sure you are comfortable.
She has very nice skin and body which most women desired.
As for her sensual massage, you need to give it a try to experience it yourself. Very enjoyable!!

I don’t usually give rating but if I have to give, it’ll be 8.5/10.

Don’t miss out this gem and please treat her nicely and respect her wishes.

Rtm. Definitely

Old 11-11-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Nick023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
MR for Diana (PL)

PL
http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!diana-161015/c10ui
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=567745

Nowadays I actually seldom commando new MLs. But I like her look when I first saw her ad. So I was waiting for the opportunity to visit her. Finally got a day off, so fast hand fast leg messaged her in the morning. She responded promptly with her location. And my requested timing was available, probably she is not so busy yet. Messaging with her already can feel her high GFE .

Her location is at the central towards the north east, which is nice to me. The nearest MRT is at a 7-8 minutes walk away. However, taking a bus from the nearby MRT may be the best option for those who are taking public transport. For those that are driving, there are ample parking lots at the road side.

Getting to her unit is not an issue. On a first look, she is petite and slim. Her look is 80% resemblance to her advertised photos, although she was not wearing any makeup. To me, she is considered pretty with a friendly GND look with sharp features 五官精致. Then I started to notice that she has a nice figure as well. The boobs should be of size C- . No fat on her body. She was wearing a two-piece body-hugging shirt and short pants, which was showing her nice figure clearly. 苗条的身材一目了然。Her height is, as advertised, around 1.58m.

Diana lives alone in her small and new studio apartment. The tidiness may need to improve a little bit, but overall it was quite comfortable. Bathroom was clean (I am quite particular about this). The water pressure from the shower-head was very strong, which was to my liking and made me think showering at her place is even nicer than at my own home :P. And the bath area can be made into a small bath tub as well. Of course, I did not have the time to enjoy it and how nice if she was willing to bath together. After I have done my shower, she was already waiting for me om the bed.....to start the massage, of course.

One thing that is uncommon was that she started off with a sensual massage rather than the normal one. Oh ya, she has already removed her top and shorts before starting her massage. Of course, her panty was still on. With her fingers running around the body, I felt my blood all flown to the lower body and off she went to rub the rod a bit. I thought she wanted to proceed to HJ me, so I told her I only want a single shot. But no, she said, this was just a sneak preview of what is going to happen later.

Proper massage was then started. She massaged the neck and shoulders by kneeling in front of me with my head totally buried in between her thighs. Another unique experience. I was quite uncomfortable with this position, so I tensed up and she kept asking me to relax.

By then I could tell she is properly trained with her massage and with few years of experience. I started to enjoy her massage. She kept asking if the strength is enough. I opted for medium strength. She did not use towels, but massaged with oil.

Subsequently, the back, arms and legs are all covered. During the massage, she was chatty. We talked a lot, so there was not a dull moment. With her school lessons starting soon, her working time will be limited then. I felt very relax and enjoyed while she was massaging and chatting to me. The experience was just like you are having an authentic massage in a resort spa.

After 35 minutes of massage with the different techniques that she has learnt, she asked me to flip over and performed a short JG for me. Next she went beside me and started her slow and sensual HJ. At this time, I roamed her upper body, her C assets, as well as her bottom with panty on. She also added in the moaning and sucked my nips. All these made me super arosed and came in no time.

After releasing, she went on to do a short massage on my head and front body. She really knows her stuff and is recommended for massage lover. After my shower, she helped me to dry up. GFE was high IMO. She is a girl that with tender loving care.

I left her place after a short chat with her again. Total time spent was 60 minutes.

Summary:
Location: Central. MRT is 2 or 3 bus stops away. Parking no issue.
Apartment: New, stay alone. Bathroom facility is very good.
Look: 7/10. No makeup. GND. Mid 20s.
Body: 7/10. Slim. Petite. Size C-?
Massage: 9/10. Properly trained with different techniques. Keeling was done as well. Used oil.
Sensual: 7/10. Normal HJ. Not much BM and HDLY.
Roaming: Upper body and south with panty on.
GFE: 8/10. Very caring. Attentive to you and not a time watcher.
Use phone? Only once to reply messages with permission.
RTM: Yes.

I would recommend her to massage lovers. Thanks for reading.
she is back in action..
Old 11-11-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
younggun24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
http://www.aleciaangel.com/

Why there isn't any MR from this site? 2 reasons i can think of, either it is very good or extremely bad. Can anyone shed some light... i am a fanatic for BBBJ. Dying for another yangyang.
bump this. I am looking for MR on this site as well.
Old 11-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. New here.

My first MR.

As this is the first time visiting a ML, so tot that visiting a long time ML would be a good choice so decided to look around and targeted a few and locked on Peace as she was free when I am.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=474485

Location. Convenient as near MRT. Parking not sure since I’m no driver.
Apartment. Spacious and toilet is clean.
Look 9/10. This is based on rl vs profile pic
Massage 7/10. Good massage, very relaxing and almost fell asleep
Body 7/10. Petite slim, proportionate body.
HJ 8/10. Slow and steady. Keep moaning beside me….
GFE. No grading since this is the first time visit and I don’t expect anyone to show much to a stranger on the first meeting.
No using of phone so I would say she is very professional.
RTM: TBC, as would like to try more others before deciding.

My second MR.

Since I have tried peace, so I decide to try someone else and I saw LTD have a few new girls and LTD is quite reputable for their quality of girls (based on my research) so
decided to go ahead.

Managed to book Carlene as she fits into my time schedule.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=571909

Location. Central. Few bus stops away from MRT. Parking not sure since I’m no driver. Takes effort to get there.
Apartment. Small and toilet is clean.
Look. No comment since the picture is blurred out but however can confirm is SYT and cute. (This rating is based on rl vs profile so…)
Massage 9/10. Didn’t doubt anything when I asked and she said she did massage back in china cus it was that good.
Body 8/10. Not your model-like body ML but the body fits her personality. (Meet her and you will find out)
HJ 8/10. Slow and sensual. Her moan get me started…
GFE 10/10. No other ML to use it to gauge with since this is my second visit only. The playability and the cute voice throughout the session was great.
Uses phone during session unlike peace but however since their trade depends on them so I would not really care unless it really affects the whole session. This part is personal so bro who don’t like ML using phone during session can give her some signal early.
RTM: Same as peace. TBC as would like to try more other ML before deciding.

Thats all folk. Have a great day
Old 11-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jeremy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys... Im really confused choosing LTD Bessie or Miqi. Which will you guys choose?
Old 11-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy85 View Post
Hi guys... Im really confused choosing LTD Bessie or Miqi. Which will you guys choose?
Really depends on what u looking for in a M lady.
Miqi is my top. Lol.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Found a ML gem while looking for FLs

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=165

Location: East. New condo. Currently staying alone. Because there is 1 empty room.
Face: 7/10. She is a MILF. Sweet looking. But HJ she got the CFM look. But too bad, she is a ML
Figure: 7/10. Normal size boobs. But she is sliml
Massage: 8/10. Decent massage that has strength
JG: NA. Did not try.
HJ: 8/10. Many patterns.
GFE: 10/10. Very comfortable with her.
Attitude: 10/10
DMG: 80
RTM: Yes. And to try her JG
Bro, can you elaborate more on CFM? I had tried her too but just normal massage... Can PM me if got extra services?
Old 11-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
Bro, can you elaborate more on CFM? I had tried her too but just normal massage... Can PM me if got extra services?
Bro,

"Elaborate more on CFM look", From my past experience, most ML are either busy licking your nipples or moaning beside your ear. For her is both, also got sometime give you the "Come Fuck Me" look lo. Additional seductive for me.

Her massage is normal but got strength ah. Did not ask her for any extra service, should be able top up. Because after HJ me, her "CFM look" look like she really need to FJ. LOL. *suspect.

Hope this help.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
I1YOU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

looking for ML who allows licking/sucking of (her) nips during sensual part. Am a fan for this.

any to recommend?

Old 11-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody tried?
http://liltigersden.com/prudence/
Old 11-11-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
Is it west side or central?
its central, B area.. i just went few days back
Old 11-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si Si from SLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimbird View Post
Bro nice FR. does she do JG?
i not sure she got do JG anot but i think she in massage line for very long le so should be able to? i didnt ask for JG so i dunno, psps..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1