The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
zenzheng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FR Nikki from Sherbet club. 

Looks: 9/10. If Make-up look similar to photo. 

Body: 8/10. Curvy body and a bit meaty not fat, ass just nice. 

BBBJ: 8/10. not in a rush to help you stroke. 

FJ: 8/10. very accomodating, knows what to do.

GFE: 8/10. Very good, feels warm. 

RTF: I definitely come back if I have time
Old 29-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamgolfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

What is the website for laksaboy?
Old 29-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
willkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mira From Lovehouse

Pic Resemblance: 85% Pic
Looks: 9/10 slightly make up, welcome me at the door with her sexy dress.
Boobs:8.5/10 C cup, saw it in her see-through dress.
Shower,catshower: 9/10 gent rub and light kissing.
Frenching: 9/10
BJ: 8.5/10 balls sucking skills quite shio, sent shivers all over my body.
FJ: 9/10 moaning through the session. finish in 69. tight and well.
GFE: 8/10 speak english, cuddle after the session.
Room: clean room, easy to find.
RTF: for sure, had a make out session before leaving.

Thks lovehouse for swift arrangement.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
marlborosmoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymarlborosmoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batamgolfer View Post
What is the website for laksaboy?
they close down their website and go sell penang laksa already.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Do you guys think lambor from xclusive is a transgender? She looks heavily altered.
Not trying to offend or speak up for anyone, OKT, FLs watsoever. Juz stating my thoughts. Think it's true that lotsa Puyings these days looks like kratoey /trans for few gd reasons.
No.1: The trans themselves will definitely wanna look like a chio Puying (or Koreans/Japs etc.) so it'll be natural that they go ops to mod their features to look 1. As such, most of them end up looking like the chio Puyings, which misleads our judgement (which is the whole idea rite?).
No.2: It doesn't help that Puyings these days r crazy abt body/face modification these days. Think abt 3/4 of the Puyings I've bonked had some form or another mod. N if many of them go to the same grp of surgeons like the trans, it'll be natural that most of them will look alike. Personally, I think most of these gals r F**king vain & stupid. Thai gals r 1 of the most attractive ppl in Asia, imo. When they showed me pics of their younger self, alotta of the gals (which I known) actually looks quite decent & F**kable, even b4 their surgeries. But u know gals la, they're nv satisfied abt themselves.

Anyway, juz to share, i had similar encounters as some of the Bros here. Once I was @ Insanity (in Bkk) "fishing" for FLs wif my buddies back then. Hadn't hav much luck till I got 1 Puyings 1 hr b4 closing. She's quite pretty & had a hot body (despite her enhanced boobs). But she had a low nasal voice, u know the kind u heard frm Ah Kuah? N if I remembered correctly, think I saw she had Adam's Apple, albeit a very small 1. Think I muz hav been drunk & really horny back then, I actually took her back to hotel for LT against my better judgement. She was quite tight down there & gets wet easily. (Btw, wat I heard frm some Puyings, trans after ops can oso gets wet down there oso 1!) The sex was pretty gd in general. Nxt morning, I thought back & feel queasy abt it. I chit chatted wif her & ask her if she was married or had kids. She said she was divorced & had a daughter & showed me photos of her daughter & herself in her teens. Damn! F**king huge relief back then! I bonked her 1 last time b4 I send her off. Too bad we didn't keep in touch after that.

Morale of the story is if u can tell then dun think so much la. If u're uneasy abt it then juz walk away, mai huan loh (Dun fret over it)! But even if u did bonk 1, fortunately or unfortunately, then juz forget abt it, as long as nobody knows then technically, it didn't happened! I've frens who bonked trans intentionally & most of them had positive reviews abt it. Juz treat it as 1 of ur numerous bonks in ur life. Cheers~

Last edited by jeffhardyz; 29-07-2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborosmoker View Post
they close down their website and go sell penang laksa already.
Lol Yeah, can try ur luck looking for them @ Katong...
Old 29-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Any review for Cleo from RL?
Old 29-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
Booked Alise from doll88

At first I was afraid that alise is a lady boy as she insisted to switch off the light and when fuck her she keep on cover her stomach, make me think even more she is a ladyboy but after I ask her whether is she ladyboy she show me her passport and it stated 'F' and this give me another motivation to do second round.
she has some tummy fats that all.
if you are that paranoid, chances are you also end up spoiling the mood of the lady.
Old 29-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

SherbetClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenzheng View Post
FR Nikki from Sherbet club. 

Looks: 9/10. If Make-up look similar to photo. 

Body: 8/10. Curvy body and a bit meaty not fat, ass just nice. 

BBBJ: 8/10. not in a rush to help you stroke. 

FJ: 8/10. very accomodating, knows what to do.

GFE: 8/10. Very good, feels warm. 

RTF: I definitely come back if I have time
Thanks bro for the FR!!!
Old 29-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nessa from Siam Angels

Keeping my promise to RTF before she leaves.
Will not repeat what was in my last FR for her.

Just some points that differ from my last experience with her.
- her GFE is way higher than before. Frenching, full body roaming started the moment we entered her room. Haven't even shower yet and she says she want to 'eat' me
- This time round, the overall bonk has less inhibitions and both of us really wanted to pleasure each other. Foreplay on each other alone took very long - by the end of foreplay, she was also damn wet and my pre-cum was all over her body.

She is leaving on 31-Aug and plans to come back on Feb or March. I will waiting for her return.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Somtum89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New babes Arrival! do check us out!
Old 30-07-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somtum89 View Post
New babes Arrival! do check us out!
Spotted one of my old *ahem* favourites hehe

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

LookingGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Soi69
Girl: Zani

Looks: 7/10 Quite similar to the actual photo
Body: 9/10 Very nice waist and ass. Figure is excellent, in fact I would prefer if she didn't enhance her boobs.
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced to D or DD, but still quite soft. Probably decent-sized before the enhancement. I'm not a fan of enhancements in general, but the feeling was still quite soft so I enjoyed it.
BBBJ: 7/10 Her mouth is small so overall it feels good but she doesn't do it for long enough. I didn't really ask to bj longer cos I was eager to start bonking.
GFE: 8/10: Loves to cuddle, hugs me tight. Very sweet and nice girl overall.
FJ: Didn't complain through multiple position changes and even though I took quite a while to cum. Responsive and a good bonk overall. Not very skilled in cowgirl, so overall you have to take the lead as a guy.

RTF: Depends, money has been tight for me so I haven't been visiting much.
Old 30-07-2017, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
The only way to show whether is a ladyboy is from passport. I doubt the passport with OKT because what if she get raid by police ? How she go back to her country ? Chances she trying to hide something from you ?
Thats why! I also like that think but since she say not with her then nvm la also cannot force hahaha.
Old 30-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast View Post
Bro i agree.. Went in and felt that she might be a LB so gehgeh ask age then see can show passport to confirm but say passport with okt ( which i doubt so )
To me.. that's already a confirmation that her passport shows male.
You are right that OKT doesn't hold the passport.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1