The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
lightingcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

Wonderful share, shall camp here for more updates
Old 20-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Wa camping here for updates
Old 21-10-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Bump uppppp
Old 22-10-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
huangdao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story. Hoping to read more soon.
Old 22-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
It was Friday night. Friday night always held a special place in my heart since young. It represents peace and safe when I was subjected to daily bullying in sec school Friday night was the time I was freed from all abuses.

I made my way to plaza singapura from my work place in lavender area it was a ritual since my working life to indulge every Friday night to walk in dhobty ghaut area as that place seems to calm me down.

I will spent 1 hour plus just walking from level 1 of plaza singapura to the top level which is the cinema level to calm myself.

I recall there was this special day where I chanced upon Rachel of my last story I had changed my number there was nil chances of keeping in contact.

While I was thinking of my trip to kl for future I was making my way up to the cinema level I saw aiting .
Old 22-10-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Apologies for the long delay in writing as I had a backlash with some booze rendering me in a bad mess last few weeks. For this story I won't be introducing new character other than anyi and sue. The remaining character are just mentor in my life be it good or bad experience like I said this will be a coarse and long story which I am writing to relieve stress.
Old 22-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

For those who read my last story I only had one relationship in my whole life till now. That relationship was a disaster after that relationship I shunned away from love till I graduated.

After I had a job in MNC I wanted to try at a relationship my friend introduce me to aiting .

There she was standing in the cinema level we stood face to face I had lose about 40kg then she was thinking perhaps is it really me.

Aiting was my second mentor in relationship she was average looking we had only dated for dinner for 2 months and nope I did not hold her hands etc thus it was not a real relationship just normal dates.

At the end of the 2 months I knew her story. While she was doing her degree she had given her virginity to a man who dumped her straight after sex. She will always threw a tantrum when we had slight argument saying all men just want sex.

Eventually I given up contacting her and I refrained from any hope of getting in new relationship again I was tired.

I took a look at her father time had not been kind to her. She had put on weight I never greeted her I just walked past her. It brings back memories be it good or bad but she had taught me a lesson in love. Some people are destined to pick up the scraps of the leftovers and even then it won't be happy.
Old 22-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

After walking dhobty ghaut area I reached home it was Friday night woman night at my house. Sue was there.

I opened the door and there she was in a grey dress that accentuate her curves she was indeed milf level I still remember in sec school most of the guy in our level had a crush on her. I recalled there was several times when I chanced upon her while hiding in the netball equipment area all bruised up while hiding from my bullies after school.

She had the tonest thigh while she was in eca shorts. Time flies. I greeted her
Old 22-10-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Sue: hello your sister went to her house to get some wine. Are you going for run.

Me: nope today has been a rough day.

I thought of aiting and future tasks in kl. My mom had turned in for rest. So it left me and sue.

Me staring at sue tight dress: what's the occasion.

Sue: oh today got department lunch thus need dress up.

I was staring at her toned legs it was still toned and tanned since sec school.

Sue was amused: you like my legs.

Me: yes alot of guy in sec sch went gaga over it.

Sue: sec school must been hell for you to be constant beat up I often seen you bruised.

Me: ya I still have dreams of me in sec school.

Sue: you must hate our principal.

Me: I was in the worst class whatever we did to the principal was just a bunch of gangster beating each other. That's past anyway your hubby must be proud of you.
Old 22-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Sue sighed: if my husband cared I won't be here most Fridays. I guessed it must be my bad karma in my previous life to deserve this.

I paused it was an awkward moment I knew her husband was having an affair from my sister. Sue was like an elder sister to me as she was always there for me since young.

Me snigger: there is no such things as karma your husband is just blind dun worry about karma and please do follow my sister and spend few thousand on ritual to reconcile. Karma is bullshit.

Sue: you do not believe in karma.

Me: do not worry with karma. You remember Ricky that guy that beat me daily in sec. I saw him at Australia during my saf training he came over during the last few days and shown me pictures of him happily married and kids.
I believe you are the better woman if you think it is worth fighting for then go on.

Sue was touched and she reached over to squeeze my hand and muttered thanks
Old 22-10-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

That night I went to bed thinking of karma. I did mentioned in my earlier post I muttered a short sutra daily while I was walking and this sutra is said to lessen karma.

I wondered did I believe in karma sure enough I make it a point to recite the sutra but that was to act as a tool to reach 15000 steps a day it's like humming a song.

Never did I realized I be embroiled in karmic debts with married women later on.
Old 22-10-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Monday came and off I was on the way to kl. I went with upgrade beside the normal ajarn for metta stuff and LP zai lukatat

I was armed with LP tae tiger takrut which well known for giving protection and authority. I need authority for getting work in a foreign land.

I recalled when I was boarding jetstar which was 3 seats in a row to klia I was seated in a seat then came 3 celebrities from MediaCorp which I am not sure I can named them. One of them was a Taiwanese whom was married to a Singapore actorsshe looked really good in real life. The other woman was a senior actress whom was a sexy viven back in zoey Tay era and the third one was a male actor.

I could not believe my luck as the 2 actress sat beside me leaving the third male actor in another row. The Taiwan actress was really chio this was before she was married. She smelt really nice and she sat beside me.

However this good stroke of luck did not last as the male actor was keep turning over to talk to them finally I made a hand sign to exchange seat which is a bloody sianz wow Taiwan girl are amazing.
Old 23-10-2020, 06:06 AM
Samster

I alight at the inn after taking cab from klia express train station. I was kinda amazed that I had not lost my way be it the second time there.

I had heard lots of stories of the safety there that's one of the reason Jin Lian refused to go. For the promise of promotion I have to bear through this. I was tired previous night I did Not have any sleep for fear of not catching the flight.

I greeted Salim the inn counter manager. He was a jovial man I sorta become acquainted with him during the previous week stay.

Salim: still the ground level room.

Me: yes please.

I proceed to Check in after a shower I took a nap it was 11 am yam will never tell anyone my timing I was non existent in the eyes of management.

Three plus came and I got dressed in t shirt and made my way to the office.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Everydaywantsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS..thanks for the updates..
Old 23-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting multiple updates here, must cut down on booze, hehe.

Camping here for more updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1