The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pamtop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Love From The mIRC

Nice! Waiting for more on Kelly
Old 06-10-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls carry on
Old 08-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It was only on Tuesday that I got a call from Kelly.

Kelly : Hey, are you free on Thursday?

Me : Sure, I can make time after work...

Kelly : No, I mean...free for the whole day.

Me : Huh? Oh, I'll need to apply for leave. What's up?

Kelly : I'm collecting my results on that day.

Me : Ohhh! Sure! I'll apply for leave straightaway.

Kelly : Ok! Thanks yeah. Let me know if you're able to make it.

I immediately sent out an email requesting for leave that Thursday. My boss gave his approval the next morning and I immediately sent an sms to Kelly telling her the positive news. She only got back to me when we were on MSN that evening. She was telling me that she felt very nervous as there are a few courses she's aiming for and she needs good grades for her A's to get into them. We planned to meet the next day at the LRT station near her place.

The next day, I met Kelly at the LRT station and we walked to the bus stop to board the bus to the junior college she attended. Along the way, we didn't really talk much except that she said she hoped she won't bump into any of her ex-classmates when we alight later. She even asked if it's okay for me to wait for her as she felt slightly more calm when she knows I'm nearby. That brought a slight smile to my face. When we alighted, I found the place familiar and realised it was near to one of the army camps I was posted to during my NS days! While Kelly made her way to collect her results, I proceeded to a nearby coffeeshop to have my breakfast. I took my time as I knew it would take at least an hour before I get to see Kelly appear. True enough, I saw Kelly appear from the nearby block of flats about an hour and a half later while I was just about done with my 3rd cup of coffee. She signalled that she'll walk ahead first and I'm to follow a short distance away. I gave a slight nod and moved off from the coffeeshop. We walked till we reached the bus stop at the main road and the LRT station near it. We boarded the LRT together acting like strangers and it was only after we alighted at the LRT station near her place that she finally talked to me.

Kelly : I did it! I got mostly As and a B!

Her happiness was obviously etched on her face.

Me : That's great! So what do you want to do now?

Kelly : Let me put my stuff first. Then we'll go for a meal? I haven't eaten anything coz I was too nervous!

I followed Kelly to her block and I found it weird that she actually circled around the block once before we took the lift. And it wasn't obvious to me when we were walking to her block but I realised upon exiting the lift that Kelly lives in a mansionette! She signalled for me to keep quiet and opened the door. She took a look inside then signalled me in. It was simply decorated and she asked me to follow her up the stairs. There were three bedrooms on the upper level. Two of them were facing each other and separated by the stairs. The bedroom door on the right was open while the bedroom door on the left was closed. There was another bedroom next to the bedroom on the left and it was closest to the bathroom. That bedroom was Kelly's. She brought me inside and closed the door. I took a look around and her room was very neat. A queen-sized bed, a study table, a wardrobe and a standing fan furnished her room.

Kelly said she'll be taking a short shower as she felt abit sweaty and took a towel and went to the bathroom. I took a look around and looked at her study table. There were only books, a calculator and a table lamp on the table. No photos were on display. I then wondered, where was Kelly sitting when we were having our phone sex? My thoughts however were interrupted by the door opening and Kelly came in with a towel wrapped around her body. I've always loved seeing that sight of her as she has very nice shoulders. Her arms were nicely toned as well. But Kelly rarely wears dresses and most of the time, she would be wearing a simple short sleeved top and shorts, jeans or mid-length skirt. She opened her wardrobe and was picking out her attire. She was also choosing her undergarments and that didn't escape my eyes. I immediately got a hard on and I made my way to her while she was focusing on her task at hand. I hugged her from behind and gave her towel-covered boobs a squeeze. I heard Kelly give a deep sigh and a soft moan but her next words made me stop whatever I was doing.

Kelly : My brother's next door...

Mood spoilt!

To be continued...

Sorry for this boring post. This doesn't have any sexuality in it but this story is basically a memoir during my time with her. Hope everyone won't mind.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Very nice. Uppz! 😊
Old 09-10-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz +14 to akira07 for your story, cheers!
Old 09-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
52minutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, bring back those wonderful mirc times
Old 09-10-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more interesting updates please.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, thanks.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
Mouse2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story. Support for more updates.
Old 20-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry for the long hiatus. Was swamped with work and was busy cycling during the weekends as well. Let's continue from where we left off the last time shall we?

With that statement, I had no choice but to behave. We decided to go out instead and whispered that we should discuss when we're out of the house. Kelly asked me to go down first after she finished getting ready. I heard her raising her voice telling her brother that she's going out. It was already around 1pm by the time we left and while walking to the bus stop at the main road, we decided to head down to Plaza Singapura. Took the bus to Dhoby Ghaut and we decided to have lunch at Manhattan Fish Market. We opted to watch a movie and the next movie screening of the movie that we were interested to watch would only be screening at 4.30pm. We bought the tickets and spent the next hour or so just walking around and playing at the arcade there. I can't really remember what movie we watched but there wasn't much people in the cinema. There was nobody else along our row of seats. The nearest patrons were about a row or two away. We lifted the armrest between us and
Kelly was leaning on my shoulder most of the time with her jacket hung loosely over her shoulders. I put my arms around her and about halfway through the movie, my hands started moving on its own. I started fondling her boobs over her top with her jacket covering any subtle movements. I felt Kelly adjusting herself and I thought maybe she wanted to hide what I was doing abit more. Instead, I felt her hands go under my t-shirt and her fingers started playing with my nipples. I took a look at Kelly's face and she had her poker face on. With my other hand, i pulled her jacket to cover more of her side and this time, my hand went under her top and started playing with her boobs through her bra. Occasionally, I would slip a finger into the bra cup and played with her nipples. I felt Kelly start to breathe a little heavily and I pulled Kelly's other hand and rested it on my bulge. She started squeezing it through my jeans. I pulled down the zipper and Kelly automatically started flicking the head of my cock which was already leaking precum with her finger through my briefs. Then, just as suddenly as she started playing with me, she let go and stopped whatever she was doing and sat up straight. The sudden movement caught me off guard and my hand that was playing with her boobs retracted back by my side. I looked at Kelly, searching for any clues on her face that would've explained why she stopped but there was none at all. She just continued taking sips from the drink that we shared. I didn't want to ask her anything so I kept quiet as well. The movie ended at close to 6pm and we walked around Orchard Road. We settled for dinner at a Thai restaurant at Far East Plaza.

Throughout this time, there was no mention on what happened in the cinema and we continued chatting as per normal. I sent her to the lift landing at her block and while waiting for the lift to arrive, we kissed. Just a normal kiss but one that felt really nice. We broke the kiss when the lift arrived. We looked at each other and when the lift door opened, Kelly pulled me into the lift with her. We continued our kiss in the lift until it arrived at the 8th storey (the highest storey that the lift would go for that block). We exited the lift and Kelly snuck a look down the corridor. Her unit was the one right at the end, a corner unit so it was obvious to see if the door was open or closed. It was closed and Kelly pulled me down the corridor. Just before the second last unit, there was a staircase landing and there was a flight of stairs going up and the landing above was bare except for a metal ladder leading up to the roof, with the door locked by a padlock. Kelly led me up to that flight of stairs and we sat on the last stair. We continued kissing and we were not worried if we were to be seen because the stairs was facing nothing but an open carpark and the opposite block was at least 200m away. Kelly was starting to kiss abit deeper and we started frenching. My hands went under her top and starting fondling her boobs. Kelly was more responsive this time and gave soft moans while frenching. Her hands went to my jeans and pulled down the zipper and started playing with my cock through my briefs. As I was interrupted of a proper release earlier, my cock was rock hard by this time. One of my hands started to go down and try to touch her pussy through her shorts but she resisted. She shook her head and broke the kiss. What she did next caught me offguard. She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down my briefs and proceeded to give me a blowjob. Seeing this sweet young thing giving me a blowjob at the top of a staircase landing, even though she was a newbie at this, I lasted only 5 minutes before exploding. I did try to warn Kelly that I was cumming but she continued sucking. I exploded in her mouth and I felt Kelly giving a deep suck before sitting back up. I was expecting her to take out a piece of tissue to dispose of my cum in her mouth but instead, I heard her gulping. She then took out her bottle of water that she always brings along and took a drink from it.

Kelly : Hmm, I guess it doesn't taste that bad. A little alkaline tasting with a slight hint of tom yum.

I just sat there dumbfounded. The girl just swallowed my cum! We went back down to the 8th storey and hugged. Kelly then kissed me on the cheek and said,

Kelly : I'll see you on Saturday ok? Goodnight dear!

I watched Kelly turn left at the corridor and I made my way down the stairs to the ground floor. One thought ran through my mind during the walk down. Did I just get myself a SYT girlfriend???

To be continued...
Old 21-10-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
lightingcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story bro. Support for more updates
Old 22-10-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky to have Kelly.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Everydaywantsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more..
Old 23-10-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I love syt, cheers!
Old 24-10-2020, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
huangdao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story here, support!
Advert Space Available