The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 17-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Usual routine.

PRIVATE

If hubby sent kids to school. Slipped into her house without neighbours noticing.

Have breakfast together. Same time touchy or gave her massage. She will be bra less since she at home. So easier to access. Cannot do more hanky panky due opposite block can see.

Proceed to master bed room. Stripped her naked and give her a good cunnilingus. After her orgasm then moved on to 69, she riding horse and finally doggie style for me to release.

PUBLIC

If hubby did not send kids to school. Pick her up and go to MSCP next to swimming pool - less than 5 minutes from her house.

In MSCP, half an hour making love. A bit cramp in the back seat. Usually cunnilingus and then missionary style.

During this time, can see other people parking on same level. However they did not park neat to our car. So quite safe for us to continue making love.

After that go for breakfast and then sent her to work.
short n sweet write up bro.
thanks for sharing.
sure hope many more to come fr u bro.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Two years' jail for cop who obtained sexual favours from two women

A police staff sergeant contacted a woman linked to a case involving shop theft and lied to her that her company had contacted the police about the investigation.

They met and Mahendran Selvarajoo, who worked at Clementi Police Division, drove her to a car park and told her he would help her.

He then asked her to perform a sex act on him. She complied, fearing she could lose her job.

Separately, the court heard he was the initial IO of the alleged credit card fraud case, but it was later referred to another police division. Still, he contacted the second woman on April 29 last year and asked to view her laptop when they met that evening, and saw some nude pictures of her.

He took it home and copied six folders with her personal photographs and videos to his personal portable storage device.

The pair met again shortly after midnight, and he told her that he could help her with the case. Fearing prosecution, she agreed to have sex with him while they were at a multi-storey carpark in Block 264, Serangoon Central.

Old 24-09-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

gosh! the ruse worked.... until it didn't....hope he thinks it was worth it

Quote:
Two years' jail for cop who obtained sexual favours from two women

A police staff sergeant contacted a woman linked to a case involving shop theft and lied to her that her company had contacted the police about the investigation.

They met and Mahendran Selvarajoo, who worked at Clementi Police Division, drove her to a car park and told her he would help her.

He then asked her to perform a sex act on him. She complied, fearing she could lose her job.

Separately, the court heard he was the initial IO of the alleged credit card fraud case, but it was later referred to another police division. Still, he contacted the second woman on April 29 last year and asked to view her laptop when they met that evening, and saw some nude pictures of her.

He took it home and copied six folders with her personal photographs and videos to his personal portable storage device.

The pair met again shortly after midnight, and he told her that he could help her with the case. Fearing prosecution, she agreed to have sex with him while they were at a multi-storey carpark in Block 264, Serangoon Central.

Old 25-09-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

See the yellow arrow. This is the level with plenty privacy.

With current situation, the entrance via link bridge to NEX is locked.

After certain hours, it is practically empty. Unless there are bros with the same intention.

Old 25-09-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Siddortho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting share bros. Those who want to be watched please PM me
Old 25-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8108 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

After certain hours, it is practically empty. Unless there are bros with the same intention.

Damn Bro lipe, sounds really tempting. Hopefully it is also clear of CCTVs or any kinds of surveillance?

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 25-09-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Bro Glen 2712,

up you 16 points.

At night after certain hours the lights are off except the going up or down ramp.

So you can do the deed in the car (with car lights off).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Damn Bro lipe, sounds really tempting. Hopefully it is also clear of CCTVs or any kinds of surveillance?

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Old 27-09-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CouldBeThem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Seems like a safe place, nice share bro!
Old 13-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Few nights ago, gf accompanied me to one of those storage box place as I need to take something. Since it was late night, there was no one except for the security guard but he doesn't patrol inside the storage units. There are many cctv along the roads but none inside the storage unit.

Anyway, gf was feeling hot inside the unit. Asked her to wait outside but it was eerie and she didn't want. She was wearing a sleeping dress without bra and a jacket. She took off her jacket as it was too hot... and I started to disturb her. One thing lead to another and soon we were touching each other. I was fingering her pushy and sulking her nipples. She wanted to close the door but I didn't let her... before she knows, I removed her dress and she was almost completely naked except for her underwear. Then we started bonking inside but she cannot make any sound as the place was very quiet. Cum into her underwear as we didn't have any tissue and didn't want to dirty the place. Lucky no one walked past else they can see everything.
Old 13-10-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

And I was wondering what revitalised this thread...

Great share once again, TwinX bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Few nights ago, gf accompanied me to one of those storage box place as I need to take something. Since it was late night, there was no one except for the security guard but he doesn't patrol inside the storage units. There are many cctv along the roads but none inside the storage unit.

Anyway, gf was feeling hot inside the unit. Asked her to wait outside but it was eerie and she didn't want. She was wearing a sleeping dress without bra and a jacket. She took off her jacket as it was too hot... and I started to disturb her. One thing lead to another and soon we were touching each other. I was fingering her pushy and sulking her nipples. She wanted to close the door but I didn't let her... before she knows, I removed her dress and she was almost completely naked except for her underwear. Then we started bonking inside but she cannot make any sound as the place was very quiet. Cum into her underwear as we didn't have any tissue and didn't want to dirty the place. Lucky no one walked past else they can see everything.
Old 13-10-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I removed her dress and she was almost completely naked except for her underwear. Then we started bonking inside but she cannot make any sound as the place was very quiet. Cum into her underwear as we didn't have any tissue and didn't want to dirty the place. Lucky no one walked past else they can see everything.
Nice One Bro But Where Where ..... Next Time I Go And Spot Check

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 13-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9851 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Nice One Bro But Where Where ..... Next Time I Go And Spot Check
I'll bring a chair and watch in comfort
Old 14-10-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Should just CIM. Confirm will not dirty the place nor drip out...

Quote:

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 14-10-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeioei View Post
Bro I did suggest to CIM to my gf hahaha!!! But she said it is still the same because she will have to spilt out somewhere later. She was the one who suggested to cum into her underwear.

We been to the storage box multiple times during day time but this is the first time late night and no one around. I didn't expect to bonk her there so didn't prepare any tissue.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeioei View Post
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1