The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
justifywinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Unexpected Sex?

Nice story and camping.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
TLFelect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 7
suracailai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuracailai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
onemaysop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story.
Old 13-05-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 15-05-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some more story please .
Old 15-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pinkycloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates .
Old 16-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 17-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 17-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story bro! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 17-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

So far so good. Please continue soon.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Here it goes ......

I woke up around 8 plus and saw her still total KO. I was already feeling horny from the morning hard-on and thinking should I just do her again. I went to pee, washed up and made my coffee. Coming back to the bed, I laid down beside her and covered her partially naked body with the blanket. I was admiring her body as i remembered how many times we had fucked on this bed.

I remembered the initially clean and safe sex that we did to the down right wild and dirty sex. We were lovers that could talk about anything regarding our fantasies..... well mostly the fanstasies were mine.

i remembered one time where we were both quite high from a night out and she came back with me. After I had stripped her, I tied her hands up to the window grill as i let her sit down on my cushioned study table chair (those 360 rotational type). She looked at me eagerly as we frenched like crazy. My mouth was quite dry and I asked her to give me her saliva. She did as I felt her saliva. We continued kissing as I played both her nipples pinching them softly.

I went around her neck as i kissed, licked and nibble her with teasing of her ears....she was moaning like crazy.My kneecap was resting between her legs pressing her pussy as she was trying to grind it while I was paying my attention to her neck. I went down next to her breasts and licked them... nibbling her nipples and i could see goosebumps forming on her arms and body.

I was ready to eat her as I went to her pussy, i sank my mouth onto it and it was all wet, she moved her body to match my momentum and was moaning pretty loudly already. Before I could enjoy my feast, she came. Looking at me with her hands tie up, she thought I would shoved my dick into her mouth as she knew I love a good BJ. I told her I was not done and lifted her legs up high exposing her anus. I went down slowly with eye contact with her and she was biting her lower lip which somehow drove me nuts.... I licked her anus for the first time and she went "oh fuck...feels good" I continued licking her anus massaging it with my tongue. She was at my mercy as she tells me not to stop.... I continued and pushed my tongue into her anus, she went "awwwww" After some good teasing, I went to eat her clit with my finger pushing in slowly into her anus, she flexed her muscles and was reserved about me fingering her ass, I didn't care and carried on eating her pussy while pushing my finger in.

I could her breathing getting louder and the moans too.... I penetrated her ass slowly with my left forefinger while my right went into her pussy. I heard a sudden shake on the window grills as she grabbing the grill with her tied hands. She came hard..... one of the hardest I think. She was zapped out and sat there breathing hard..... at this point, I stood up and went over to her, my semi erected penis pointed towards her mouth.... she went in without looking at me and sucked it hard with every pull of her mouth. The view was amazing as I fed my dick into her mouth...... I purposely gagged her a few time to see her reaction......then .......

"Untie me, it's my turn"...... I smile and did as she told eagerly anticipating.

to be continued....
Old 18-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 15
RoyalSalute is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoyalSalute is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS sure is enjoying himself .
Old 18-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BigSalsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, tks.
Old 18-05-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

get ready to pitch tent...it is raining...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1