The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hotels in Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
Seems astonishing bro. If Im not wrong, and maid who gets pregnant in Singapore faces the choice between being deported and having an abortion. Now,they have to provide their Employer's details when checking into a hotel, even if they intend to practice safe sex? This would surely detee 99% from doing so, and the 1% who risk it risk their job and being deported. Unless a maid's bf has his own place - which I'd imagine would be quite rare - it effectively means maids are banned from having sex in Singapore. Will this be indefinite or will there be some time limit on lifting such a "ban"?
how is asking for employee details = ban from having sex? why does people dare to have sex but dont dare to disclose their own details? what's wrong about having sex between 2 horny adults?!
Old 20-07-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 17
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
how is asking for employee details = ban from having sex? why does people dare to have sex but dont dare to disclose their own details? what's wrong about having sex between 2 horny adults?!
But that's just it. They're not just required to submit their own details. They have tonsubmit their employer's details as well. Anyone in that position would fear their employer would be called up, either by the hotel or the government. If you've ever been friends with a maid, you'd know how much they fear their employer especially when it concerns discovering their personal business
Old 20-07-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But that's just it. They're not just required to submit their own details. They have tonsubmit their employer's details as well. Anyone in that position would fear their employer would be called up, either by the hotel or the government. If you've ever been friends with a maid, you'd know how much they fear their employer especially when it concerns discovering their personal business
i dont have maids neither do i mix around with maids. but if i am an employer of a maid, i honestly wouldn't mind she is having a good time with her steady bf.

then again, after reading screwing maids thread, i doubt most of them have a serious bf. they sleep around, that's why they are afraid of their own deeds.

to say funishing employers details = ban is too exageerated. there are many threads here that appeal to the adventurous couple. and honestly, there is nothing to be afraid of if both adults are consenting. there are so many things happening in singapore at any given time. nobody serious seriously give a hoot who is fucking who and in which hotel. unless, in today's climate, one of them kena covid and the contact tracing comes in. u don't need the details from hotel, just any safe entry will start the long trace of contacts.
Old 20-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont have maids neither do i mix around with maids. but if i am an employer of a maid, i honestly wouldn't mind she is having a good time with her steady bf.

then again, after reading screwing maids thread, i doubt most of them have a serious bf. they sleep around, that's why they are afraid of their own deeds.

to say funishing employers details = ban is too exageerated. there are many threads here that appeal to the adventurous couple. and honestly, there is nothing to be afraid of if both adults are consenting. there are so many things happening in singapore at any given time. nobody serious seriously give a hoot who is fucking who and in which hotel. unless, in today's climate, one of them kena covid and the contact tracing comes in. u don't need the details from hotel, just any safe entry will start the long trace of contacts.

God bless.
Old 20-07-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, you will talk like this because you do not have maid...... if you do, you will start to worry who she has sex with? will she bring back the cvoid and pass to you or your loved ones at home? Or will she get STD or worse, might have jealous BFs coming to your house to look for her or fight for her etc......

And, if you are employer, you enjoy your personal detals such as name and mobile number or maybe address to be shared?? Without you knowing?? You sure??? What happen if these data are stolen or hacked?

Sold in Dark web and this is where you always received Loan maker or some stupid Marketing campaign sending you messages at 1am or 3am? This is what you like??

Hmmmmm..... the choice is yours.
Old 20-07-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seems astonishing bro. If Im not wrong, and maid who gets pregnant in Singapore faces the choice between being deported and having an abortion. Now,they have to provide their Employer's details when checking into a hotel, even if they intend to practice safe sex? This would surely detee 99% from doing so, and the 1% who risk it risk their job and being deported. Unless a maid's bf has his own place - which I'd imagine would be quite rare - it effectively means maids are banned from having sex in Singapore. Will this be indefinite or will there be some time limit on lifting such a "ban"?
Yeah bro, I agreed with you. And also, which maid will have their employer details? Most of them will address their boss as Sir or Madam, would they know their Full Dialect Name?? I really doubt so.

Anyway, all the best to all bros here. Have a safe and enjoyable session.
Old 20-07-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Yeah, you will talk like this because you do not have maid...... if you do, you will start to worry who she has sex with? will she bring back the cvoid and pass to you or your loved ones at home? Or will she get STD or worse, might have jealous BFs coming to your house to look for her or fight for her etc......

And, if you are employer, you enjoy your personal detals such as name and mobile number or maybe address to be shared?? Without you knowing?? You sure??? What happen if these data are stolen or hacked?

Sold in Dark web and this is where you always received Loan maker or some stupid Marketing campaign sending you messages at 1am or 3am? This is what you like??

Hmmmmm..... the choice is yours.
i get where u are coming from. that is why i said steady bf. it may be a naive thought, she's here for work not find husband, so why even give them the chance to find proper bf right?

as for personal data, your data is already avail in the dark web or loan sharks. we fill in our information everywhere. if we can't disclose or even give faith to proper authorities, then u might as well change name, ic and tele number everyday.
Old 20-07-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Yeah bro, I agreed with you. And also, which maid will have their employer details? Most of them will address their boss as Sir or Madam, would they know their Full Dialect Name?? I really doubt so.

Anyway, all the best to all bros here. Have a safe and enjoyable session.
I agree bro. Moat maids refer to their employers as sir or madam. Many won't know their full legal name, but will probably know their mobile phone number. Those that know the hotel requirement in advance might dare to ask their employer for their full name, in which case a response of "why arw u asking me that" might be their reply. It becomes very awkward at a minimum. AirBnB is now looking like a much bettee option
Old 20-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
i get where u are coming from. that is why i said steady bf. it may be a naive thought, she's here for work not find husband, so why even give them the chance to find proper bf right?

as for personal data, your data is already avail in the dark web or loan sharks. we fill in our information everywhere. if we can't disclose or even give faith to proper authorities, then u might as well change name, ic and tele number everyday.
You will be a great employer, thats all i can say.

Stay safe (from covid and a lot more from Dark web).

Cheers and have a great week ahead.
Old 20-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I agree bro. Moat maids refer to their employers as sir or madam. Many won't know their full legal name, but will probably know their mobile phone number. Those that know the hotel requirement in advance might dare to ask their employer for their full name, in which case a response of "why arw u asking me that" might be their reply. It becomes very awkward at a minimum. AirBnB is now looking like a much bettee option

Agreed bro. So, attention all Bros, if you helper suddenly ask you for your legal name, raise the alarm bell.

Haha.
Old 20-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Pro10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
I visited Changi branch (Kembangan). Others would have opened too, I guess.
Changi branch opened? Got transit?
Old 20-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro10 View Post
Changi branch opened? Got transit?
Maybe call up H81 info line. Its on their website. They will tell you
Old 20-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Just checked STB website

These had been listed online to be approved

Hotel 81 Dickson
Hotel 81 Joy
Hotel 81 Sakura
Hotel 81 Star
Hotel 81 Tristar
Min Wah Hotel
Old 20-07-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Quote:
The name and address of the employer is printed on fdw work permit..
Old 20-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Just checked STB website

These had been listed online to be approved

Hotel 81 Dickson
Hotel 81 Joy
Hotel 81 Sakura
Hotel 81 Star
Hotel 81 Tristar
Min Wah Hotel
Do these allow transit? Anyone knows what are the rates for a 2 hr transit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1