The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2020, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

Interesting updates here, camping here for more of room 0525, please.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Hmmm ...Room 0525....wat kind of a plot is this????
Old 07-08-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fatelife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love ur story bro... Keep it coming
Old 07-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
vacuumtuber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please continue
Old 07-08-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Yam: are you able to get discount at your previous hotel.

Fo : room 0525 you should knew that room guest complaint of weird noise and often the towel will drop to floor. You into ghost hunting industry now.

Me: ya sorta I be bringing a fox vixen in. A fierce one.
So hope Room 0525 can tame Anyi, cheers!
Old 08-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wats gonna happen in 0525???
Old 09-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Look forward to some pounding in 0525. Cheer TS.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
picolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share bro, please continue
Old 10-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Waiting for 0525!!!!
Old 10-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Berkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story and hope to read more.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Many camping here for the opening of room 0525.
Old 13-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Bump up for RM 0525
Old 13-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Rm 0525 is like the urban legend of every hotel or tekong third door.
It started when one of the guest who claimed she had third eye and she claimed there is an entity in the room. So much fear that one night she even sat on the sofa in front of the receptionist despite we offered to change room.

Was she having hallucinations or on pills no one knows all I seen is the footage of her sitting and dozing off on the sofa till she checked out next morning.

After that it became a myth I am sure every place has its story.

If you ever seen the movie interview of avengers whereby Jeremy renner was having an interview with brie Larson you can see Jeremy tenner distancing himself away from brie Larson I was having that kinda vibe in the lift when moving up to our office.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Inside the lift I was standing as upright as I could I was absolutely having no intention of having any interaction with anyi I was telling myself get it done and be over with it.

All I have impression was she was tall her dressing I paid no details as this is one woman who caused my job confirmation to be late by a month. I was distancing myself as far as I could.

Lift stopped and I proceeded to show them to yam.

Yam was standing there with his tea glass and he shook hands with both.

The MD:. Ah I see you are still drinking tea.

Anyi: of course tea is his life and his secret to youth and keeping his smart brain.

I remember looking down and trying to adjust my hair do while in reality I was cupping my ears her voice sends cringes to my brain.

Yam: lets go to the meeting to CEO is going to give speech.

He motion me to tag along to take pictures as well as minutes.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Wah u a bit zek ark give her the challenging room but... I like!!! Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1