The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
girl from spa(story)

Been in here for some time. Always reading other bro story. Now I'm going to start one which is still on going. First start writing,so bear with me, bros. Might be long winded,might be lou so. Those who enjoy my story, thank you. Those who don't, too bad. I don't care about point, so whoever want to zap me, go ahead. What I'm going to say really happen to me. Not really that good in eng, so don't scold me or say me if I use wrong word or whatsoever. it going to be a long story,because it happen few year back,okay here
I go. Oh, one last thing, don't ask me for contact because I won't be giving anyone. Sorry guys.

It happen 6 years back. I rented a room and stay with my Co. So happen there is a spa nearby where I stayed.went to try once with Co,and nothing happened that day. So I went overseas to work for one yr plus. When I came back and feeling bored, went to try out one more time,went in try out as I'm a person who like massage a lot. The ml who serve me was a China Gal(no longer working there) . Went in for one hour massage, thinking nothing much will happen as previous time, also nothing.so, this China massage for me for 40-45 min,no accident touch or whatsoever, then ask me to turn over, to massage the front body, so I tot, nothing going to happen liao. But I was wrong. As time was going to finish soon, she ask whether I want to extend which I did for half hour more. When she help me nassage my hand, she go put my hand near her breast. At first, I did not know whether it was accidentally or what, so I just act blur, then switch hand, same thing happened again. So I try my luck, finger move a bit, no reaction from her, so I try again, this time more daring, touch her breast. Was thinking, later she shout or call police how. But small head rule over big head. Don't care Liao. Touch then see how. Heng ah, she never say anyrhing. So I just continue to touch, till I put my hand in, she also never say anything. She just stand there continue to massage my hand. I really cannot stand it anymore and hold her hand and place it at my gun, which she know what to do. She was shy at first and I also don't know can go how far, so all also trying my luck. Without her saying anything, I try my luck and pull down her pant, and manage to finger. After a while, all bullets also shoot finish. After the deed, pay her tip and went back. Never go there after a few months as I like to go around finding different place, different ml. So after a few months, wemt back hoping to find her again, but she was no longer working there. Saded. So just find any other ml working there.

Stop here first, will continue again. Hope you enjoy the story so far.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girl from spa(story)

So just find any other ml working there. Got this girl, let just call her k, no longer working there as well, last I heard was she was caught offering hj by a so call police. OK back to story, first time find her, so nothing much happen, but she really can give a good and hard massage which I like. So continue to go back and find her for massage. I forgot second or third time, got hj from her. And best part, she never ask for tip. Even when I offer to give, she also refuse to take. So everytime go, I will go for 1.5hour or 2 hr as she take share from there. Been going to her for one yr plus until one new girl came. You know guy, got new girl,let call her L,she is the main girl, sure will try. So on and off, find k then find L. Both also give good and hard massage, both also give free hj. Until the day k was caught, and have to go back, so no choice, only left with L. A bit on k, she is divorce and have a kid back in her country. I have try almost everything with her other than sex. And she is easily wet. By using hand, can make her squirt. Which I like because it make me feel so powerful, lol. But too bad, she already went back. So after she went back, another new girl came. But I did not go for her as I find her very ice. Until one day, a bit sian with L as she only allow hj without roaming. Cant even touch leg. So I try the new girl, let call her E. First time try E, she already offer free hj, and allow 5g roaming. So guys, who will you go for?
Old 26-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

1st camper!
Ups u bro pls continue
Old 26-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
VisaDebit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 26-09-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

hope to hear your story soon
Old 26-09-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Eastwardly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro. Hoping for more updates
Old 27-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

share more bro.
nice start.
Old 28-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Glad to see some of the bros here enjoy my story. At least it make me feel motivated to continue writing. But as I said before, first time writing, will be long winded, update will take some time.and as this happen one yr plus ago, some of e thing I might have forgotten. So when I remember anything, I will just slot it in. I will try to update when I got time. A little bit on L, she is small size, around 45kg,height around 160,breast think at most a or b(not good at tis),very chatty,fun person to be with. I still remember after a few times I try her,I try to hug or touch her, she was running around the small room, hiding here and there, in the end, I never manage to touch her and got my arm a few scratches.heng went home, Co never see or ask. OK back to the story.

First time try E, she already offer free hj. So after trying out E, I was thinking, wow, first time everything also can liao. Like that might as well go back find her can already. So from that day onward, whenever I go to the spa, I will look for E. I usually will go once or twice a month and this happened near to end of last yr. So during that period, L text me asking me why I go find E instead of her. A guy being a guy, so I told her, you don't allow me to touch you, you don't allow tis don't allow that, sure I find other girl who allow me to do it. She sound disappointed and we had a small quarrel over this. And because of this, I never went back to find her for close to two to three months. Until one day, sudd my phone got a wechat came in.....

Hope you all enjoy the story so far. Short update for now. Will update more later. Enjoy and stay safe.
Old 28-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Yes pls update more
Thks!
Old 28-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
uncommonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going.
Old 29-09-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
adam1126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait to read
Old 29-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
PairPrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope to read more
Old 29-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Until one day, suddenly my phone got a wechat came in,it was from L(think around Jan this yr) Asking me how am I, whether I wanna go find her for a massage. I was thinking, wtf? I tot we quarrel before tis, why suddenly ask me?no business sibo? And after we had that quarrel, I did intro some brothers to her as I tot since I never go back find you already, intro some bros to you so you got more customers. So being a horny, bastard guy, I ask her
Me:got what hao chu if I go find her. And i tot we had a quarrel, why u still text me?
L: haiyo, that one over already. Already forgot what happened. And did you intro your friend to come find me? What hao chu you want?
Me: yes, I did intro some of my friends as I know you can give good massage. i tot I told you before? Everytime also you molest me, you never let me molest you, where got fair?
L: haiyo, you know I don't allow guy to touch me. You look for me for one yr plus, I also never let u touch. And I only allow my bf to touch me.
Me: then u don't allow ppl to touch, u still text me for?
L: you come find me then you know already.
So in my mind, I was thinking wtf u want? Say can't touch, only bf can touch, still ask me go for what. So being a guy, I agree to go find her as I got nothing to lose. So we arrange a time on that day n off I went. When i reach there, she bring me to the room and ask me to change to the disposal underwear.(last time with K, can don't wear anything, with L, I try once not wearing anything, kanna scold by her) so after change, she start her massage. Like most place, back massage first. While massaging, we were at there talking.
L: why so long never come find me and now you only go find E?
Me: E more fun ma. What u don't allow, E allow.
Then some small talk till almost time to turn over, she ask me
L: so what you want me to give you?
Me: I already told you a lot of times what I want
L: you say what you want la
Me: I want to touch you
L: time to turn around
Me thinking, smlj, ask me what I want, now I say liao, keep quiet. Then ask for f**k ah. Ccb, waste time again.
So she keep quiet, I also keep quiet, never really expect much as e past one yr plus, also got nothing. Just then, she suddenly say
L: you know I only allow my bf to touch me
Me: so if I touch you now, mean I'm your bf? (I'm thinking, I touch, u say I'm ur bf, I go other place play, u also don't know what, just when come here, can't go find E anymore)
L: what you think?
Think, still need think so much meh? Fast hand fast leg, hand move over to cup her breast. Although it small, I still like it. That day, only manage to touch, squeeze outside of her clothe. While squeezing, she keep complaining pain. Idk why. never use strength also say pain. Like make of toufu. End up, that day appointment was 1.5hour become 2 hours.

Will continue again later or tomorrow when I got time.
Stay safe everyone.
Old 29-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9851 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good share bro, please continue
Old 29-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1