The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: girl from spa(story)

Haha make of toufu!!!
Moar plss ts
Old 29-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro... Thanks for sharing yr interesting life experience... Really enjoy...
Old 29-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Bro TS for his story. It is ok to be long winded, more texture and like the authentic conversations rather than meet, wham bam and go..
Any bros can uppz bro TS one point to be fatt fatt 88 ?
Old 29-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Since so many of u bros enjoy the story, I update one more for u guys.

End up, that day appointment was 1.5hour become 2 hours. So from that day onward, whenever I go to her spa, I only look for her.Dare not look for E anymore as scare later L angry.(a little bit on E, she look cool, as in cold, don't talk much, small size also, breast a or b, abalone get wet very easily) From what I know from L, in their workplace, they don't have basic pay, only take cut from massaging customers. So the more hours you work, the more pay you got. So I believe that is why she find me back. And i so call became her bf. So went almost once every week. Each time, 1 to 1.5 hour. From touch from outside upgrade to touch from inside. Try to lick but kanna goalposts. Keep saying pain or got put medicine because pain. Then came cb, all kanna lock down, most shops close, including the one she working at. As I'm an essential worker, need to go work Monday to Friday, so meeting up with her, still possible. We can't meet opening downstairs her house, we only meet at the staircase of her block. So on n off, after work, I will go meet up with her for 30-45 minutes or tell my Co going jogging then I go meet her. During this period, brought her quite a lot of things.handphone, clothes, etc, etc.brought a phone for her because wanted her to take photo and send me when I miss her and also want her to take some naked photos to send me as well. So must invest. Brought clothes, some other small things,trying to score point.she has never ask or request me to buy her anything or ask me for money. I still remember there was once when I meet up with her at her house staircase, she was sitting on my leg, we were kissing, and my hand move into her clothes and kanna handball, then penalty was award, I try to shoot left, score, I try to shoot right, score again. That was the first time I taste both breasts. Wow shiock like what. But too bad, we outside and she scare people walk pass or see us. So after a while, she stop me. So after together for one months plus, manage to touch from outside to licking right n left. Considered not bad liao as we hardly meet-up and considered she told me she had one ex bf before only. That time, she was staying with another 3 more room mates that y can't go her room. And requested by her, our relationship, no one can know as that is what I request from her as well.

Got more time today so can update more.
Stay safe everyone
Old 29-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
FYSeetoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, do continue.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And requested by her, our relationship, no one can know as that is what I request from her as well. Reason given by her, she is on s pass, so she don't want other to know if not later got a lot of trouble. Okay back to the story. Lockdown continue so we continue to meet up at her house staircase. One day, went to meet up with her after work, sitting at there stair, chatting, kissing, scoring goals, I try to go further. While kissing her, one hand on the ball, other hand move down south. Tot will kanna goalpost, but it seem like goalkeeper not around, manage to touch outside her short. Slowly moving in, manage to touch pantie, hmmm... Can feel got hair there. Then slowly move pantie away, goalkeeper still never come back. Finally, manage to find the forbidden cave. Manage to play for a while until heard someone walking to the lift. I was like cb la, of all time, now come out for what. End up, kanna stop by goalkeeper. And since the day I become her bf, we send text to each other everyday. And like any other couple, first few months, sure honeymoon period. Can talk about anything, loving, caring. Then came the news that phase 2 is coming, so they can open back the spa. Which is good for her as she need to send money back home. So first day she re-open, I never go find her as I know it will be very pack. So I went to find her on the second day. Took 2 hours. When I was inside the room, i just take off everything and never bother to wear even the disposal underwear and lying down there. When she came in, she was ask
L: oi why never wear the disposable underwear?
Me: later also need to take out, so no need to wear la.
Piak, backside kanna beaten.
L: you ah....
So go for 2 hours massage, she only massage for 30 minutes then I ask her for hug, so she got up the bed and lie beside me. So I start my attack. First kiss her, then hand move forward to find pokie, kanna block by shield, so hand went behind and attack shield instead. After that, lift up her shirt and shield, and start my attack again. Slowly licking and sucking left pokie, then to right then to left, wow like very busy like that, left right left right. Then slowly move down to tumi area, then slowly down forbidden cave. Kanna stop by guard. Say cannot enter there. So LL lo. Continue to attack left n right pokies Lo. And nothing much happen that day. After reopen of the spa, within a month, I went to find her countless time, until one day she told her, you know how much you spend coming to find me?

Let you guys go make a guess. Ave I went to find her once every week.
Stay safe guys.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
mastersargent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, thanks bro!
Old 02-10-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this story is nice!                                                   

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 06-10-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

After she reopen the spa, within a month, I went to find her countless time, until one day she told her, you know how much you spend coming to find me? Before this, I remember on the 3 or 4 visit, I manage to get something more. Same, went for 2hours, massage 30 minutes then ask her to stop and get up the bed. Same thing, attack her pokies again. But this time round, no guard to stop me from finding the forbidden cave. Slowly removing her pant, at first, kanna struck because her hand holding it then I go back to attack her pokies again. Then again try forbidden cave, this time round,she let go. Wow now left pantie, then nothing can block me already. Chiong ah.... Pantie also pull down. Hoseh liao la. Finally meet face to face with forbidden cave. I greet by saying hi(using my tongue to draw, h then I) from hi to hello, from hello to I miss you, then to abcxyz. At first, I still scare later got fishy smell, but surprisingly, it smell like flower and it taste like passion fruit. So I continue to talk to forbidden cave for a good 20-30 minutes till tongue become tired like what. That day I manage to get 2x hj from her. First time got 2x hj in a spa. Feeling was happy like what like that. From then on, everytime I go find her, I got to say hi, hello, abcxyz to forbidden cave. Until one day, she ask me, know I spend how much already on her? I ask her, how much? She say you spend almost $700 for the past three week just coming to find me. $50 for 1hr, $70 for 1.5 hr, $90 for 2hr. So it like I went to find her twice every week. I did not even realize I spend so much until she tell me. She ask me to stop going to find her so often. If really want massage, she is okay. If go find her is to hug, or other thing, then can meet her after she end work. I was thinking, knn, go find you after work, then how I talk to forbidden cave, how I eat passion fruit? But bo pian, need save money as already spend a lot. So after that day, really cut down going to the spa. From twice a week to once a month. And we usually we meet at her house staircase. I still remember there was once i ask her,
Me: since now I one month only go find you once, that mean you help me massage little brother lesser. How about you help me massage now at here?
L: what? Here? Now?
Me: ya, if not next year ah?
L: later got people see how?
Me: people walk over, we sure can hear
L: but I scare
Me: haiyo, we got two pair of ears, scare what? Like that more exciting what
L was at there thinking and I was thinking, it now or never liao la. Faster move aside my short and underwear and let brother out to say hi

L: but got plastic bag or not?

I was thinking, har, want plastic bag for f**k ah? It happen that day I bought some food over to her and got plastic bag and so she took one and use it to cover over little brother. And start her massage on brother. I was like smlj? Knn ask me fuck with plastic bag ah? Wowlau, seriously serious bo. This move really spoil that mood a little. But, well...... Little brother want to enjoy, can do what? So while she massaging brother, my hand and tongue were also busy attacking pokies. Her pokie not dark brown not pink, more to light brown. Sometime, nipple inverted sometime poke out. Then there was another time, I was having fever, so was on my way to see a doctor but before that, I went to meet her, and had my brother massage by her in the morning. This time round, use wet tissue as I bought it with me. Ya I know, fever still can massage. No choice, I'm that horny. Lol

That all for now

Stay safe guys

Sometime, nipple inverted sometime poke out. Then there was another time, I was having fever, so was on my way to see a doctor but before that, I went to meet her, and had my brother massage by her in the morning. This time round, use wet tissue as I bought it with me. Ya I know, fever still can massage. No choice, I'm that horny. Lol. So I like to suck it when it inverted. But like always, complain pain. Even touch forbidden cave, also say pain. Just touch the entrance of cave, finger never even go inside, also pain. Seriously I really wonder if she is make from tofu. Like any other couple, we have our happiness, sadness, anger.
She had my hp pin and I had her. She is free to see my phone and I'm free to see her. And problem started after me seeing her phone. She work in a spa, so everyday will have other customers text her, got miss me? I want you help me massage below. You got give foot job?(yes, you never read wrong, foot job? At first when I saw it, I was like, har, wtf? Y want foot job). And like most guys, when they see those sms inside their gf phone, sure not happy, sure piss off. I still remember the first we quarrel was after I had a drinking session with my friend then I go meet her at her house staircase. We were sitting there, kissing, and me attacking her pokies when she suddenly just push me away and say very pain. And me, already very high due to alcohol, tot smlj I enjoying myself, why push me away? Then I hack care and continue attacking. Then kanna push away again. This time, piss off liao, forgot what I scold her, got up and just walk off. Leaving her alone sitting at there. And I went back home. According to her, that night she tot I will go back find her, and she sit at there waiting for me till 3am. I left her around 12+. Next morning when more sober, ask her why she keep saying pain, and she say when I was kissing her, I was pushing her back to the stair and her back was hit against the stair. I tot got so serious meh. And I meet her up that night and she show me, there really a blue-black behind her back. I was like, knn, what a f**King bastard I'm. I was there cursing and swearing to myself. And she forgive me after I keep apologizing to her.
Second quarrel, same thing, meet her at night at staircase, also same thing, went for drink with friend, she was playing with my phone while I'm playing her(seeing customers text), first customer, read, read, read, OK, nothing much. Second customer, read, read, phone gone from my hand. She just took it back. I was like, har? What?
Me: why take away the phone? I seeing halfway
L: nothing much to see.
Me: nothing much to see then just pass me la
L: really got nothing to see
Me: then just pass me the phone
This time, I was trying to take her phone back but she refuse to let it go
Me: wtf? U keep saying nothing but dare not let me see. Did I ever stop u from seeing my phone?
L: really got nothing
Me: then let go of your hand if really nothing
In my mind, if really nothing, why scare I see. Sure got something then scare I see what. So she let go and I have the phone once again. As I was unlocking her phone and going back to her WhatsApp, phone gone again from my hand
Me: what you doing? (Piss off liao)
L: really got nothing to see
Me: F**K YOU LA. Keep say nothing, nothing, nothing but Dare not show me. You go f**k yourself.
With that, I took my bag and walk up the stair, using my fist to punch the life button a few times meanwhile, she was just sitting there and got a shock by the punching sound. Lift came and I went downstairs, the more I walk, the more I not happy. Thinking if really nothing, why she keep taking away her phone. Found a stone chair, sit at there, and continue using my fist to punch at the stone table,then message came in
L: where are you
Me: what the f**k you want?
L: you left already?
Me: still downstairs
L: okay I come down find you
Me: no need, I go back up
With that, took the lift and went back up again.

That all for now

Stay safe guys
Old 07-10-2020, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
giveyoutip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, thanks.
Old 07-10-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates. Here’s some points as encouragement.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
Newbieler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbieler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more updates
Old 07-10-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
kakalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, sure hoping there will be more updates
Old 07-10-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Nice updates! Moar plss
Old 07-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
VofVof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written story. Support here.
Advert Space Available