The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girl from spa(story)

With that, took the lift and went back up again. Reach the floor, she was sitting there but this time round, realize she is not wearing her shield anymore.(must have gone home then came out again) she was sitting on the first stair while I were sitting on the fifth stair. Both just sit there saying nothing. Then she suddenly stand up and walk to the ledge, I tot, wow need so drama bo, want jump down meh. Oi, don't play hor. She stand there, saying nothing. Then I cannot stand it anymore,
Me:you ask me come up see you stand there is it?
She slowly walk back, sit down one stair below me and start crying(f**k la,i hate it when girl cry. They sure win one. My heart also become soft softer than tofu) and I hug her from behind. Can feel her pokies(don't have the intention to touch).
L: I did not let you continue seeing my phone is because got customers text me I miss you,and I reply back me too. I want you, and I'm afraid after you see already, you will get angry.
Me: and you think by scratching away the phone will help you instead?
L: I was too afraid at the moment, never think too much. Just don't want you to get angry(more tears drop down from her eye, first time see her crying, oh it really hurt me, I really can feel my heart feeling pain)
Me: do you know what you did just now, it just make me suspect you even more? (All the while still hugging her from behind)
L: husband, I'm really very sorry, can you not get angry anymore? (More tears dropping down, now like raining liao)
Me: when I took your phone and see what is inside, I already expect to see what I don't want to see. But I never expect you will do that. Just don't do it again next time, can?
L: orh.
Seeing her like that, crying, she already won the battle before we even started. And with that orh, we started kissing and playing with pokies. After 10-15 minutes, I got up and went back home. During that time she started to look for other room where she get to stay alone so that I can go over to find her. As she was working in a spa, everyday see different people, very soon, she found one. And she was set to move over after one month. She ask me to help her move house on that day and ask me stay to at her place that night as she scare she can't sleep at a new place. And I agree to it. But during the one month time, everyday she start moving a bit of this over, a bit of that over, as she is staying near where she work, walk 5 minutes. So by the time, she officially move over, everything is already at there. So I basically go there and help her unpack. And after unpacking, we had our first meal together after being together for 5 months. Yes, first meal together. Although is a simple instance noodle, roasted Duck(I went to brought it before going up her house), we enjoy our meals together. After finishing our meal, we were getting ready to sleep. And I thought, hmmm.... Should be able to get my first f**k with her liao la. Now she stay alone, some more I have till morning to do anything I want. Lai liao la
I started to hug her from behind, right hand cupping left pokie, left hand cupping right pokie. Slowly at there tuning radio, 88.3 to 91.3 then to 98.7,then to 95 then she slowly turn over. We start our kiss. From short kiss to French kiss. And I slowly removing her clothes, now top got nothing liao left bottom. After frenching for 15 minutes, I slowly move down to pokies, left pokie, write o,then write I, right pokie, write the same thing, then start sucking like a baby drinking milk. Then slowly move down, slowly removing her short, and saw a black pantie.

That all for now

Stay safe guys
Old 11-10-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah lao play this type of cliffhanger!!!
Nevermind I start camp!
Old 11-10-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

That’s a very good way to leave people hanging there haha. camping for more ts
Old 11-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share TS, please keep going
Old 11-10-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story bro
Old 12-10-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, thanks everyone who enjoy reading the story so far. Like that then more fun what. Read till the highest point then stop, just let how she treat me. Hahahaha. OK let continue.

Then slowly move down, slowly removing her short, and saw a black pantie.Slowly remove the pantie as well, and I was greeted by forbidden cave. See liao also bth, straight dive in. What letters also come out la. Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.
It taste like passion fruit. Had a good eat of around 15 minutes, feeling should be wet enough liao. So slowly place the catapult in front of the gate, pull back, push in, too tight, no entrance, try one more time, pull back, push it in, this time round, only manage to put mushroom head in then she say very pain. So stop attack. Need to retreat.(don't wish to hurt her in anyway) so first f**k fail. Left blueballs. Can't do much anyway so both also went to sleep. What a disappointed first night at her place but well, still got other day. That night, never really sleep. Don't know why, maybe not used to another bed. Every hour also wake up once. Morning came and I left for work. Planning to go over and stay again on Friday so got to think of some reasons to give oc. Wednesday already use working overnight, so Friday can't use the same one again. So came up with, playing mahjong with friends. Thursday nothing much happened just find that time passes very slowly. Maybe I was eagerly waiting for Friday. So Friday came, after work, faster rush back home, bath, change, but still can't go out as she only end work at 1030pm. So waited a few hours till she knock off and got to her new place. Reach there, I got nothing to do so lying on bed playing with phone while she busy washing her clothes, preparing her foods for tomorrow. It took her almost one hour to get everything done. And by the time she come and join me, it was almost 1145pm. We hug each other started kissing. And I started to attack her pokies after 5 minutes. And before I could use my catapult to attack the forbidden cave, she say she is tired and want to sleep already. I was like, wowlau eh, now I so high, catapult also aiming liao. Ccb one leh. I was like, harna go sleep la. With that, I just lie one side without hugging her. After like 5-10 minutes, guess she know I not shiock, she ask
L: husband, what happened?
Me: nothing la, go sleep la
L: you look angry
Me: I say nothing, just go sleep
L: you angry, how you want me go sleep?
Me: you say tired what, then go sleep la. Ah bo how?
L: husband, don't be angry already, OK?
Me: harna, harna, go sleep la.
With that, she start kissing me and I start attacking her pokies. Attack, attack, attack, suddenly, ok, let go sleep. Wow, this one really ccb. Pcb. Knn. I still tot you scare I angry, let me do what I want, end up still the same. SLEEP. wow really damn f**King piss off. But, also LL. What can I do? Go sleep la. Same like first day, every hour wake up once. Till almost 530am, I really bth. Slowly start my sneak attack. First attack upper body, no guard. Walk all the way to lower body. Manage to take out both short and black pantie. And saw forbidden cave once again.

That all for now

Stay safe guys.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
52minutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more forbidden caves
Old 12-10-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Hope you zero your catapult first. Uppz 😄
Old 13-10-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Goo story bro
Old 13-10-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah lao eh play this type cliffhanger again!?
Brother mai leh please...
*camps
Old 13-10-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sysnine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
*camps
Taiwan drama hahaha
Old 14-10-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

And saw forbidden cave once again. So ask my troops to slowly, silently, move in. First attack, kanna rejected. Catapult still waiting outside, now just using foot soldier. Once again, ask foot soldier to attack, this time, chiong liao. Attack ah..... First lick, second lick, don't care liao la, just chiong. Lick lick lick, writing abcxyz for a good 5-10 minutes, eating my passion fruit, all the while, don't know she still sleeping or what, but no restrictions from her. While eating passion fruit, I also take out my short at the same time. Now with her in front of me, slowly place catapult in front of gate. Still no restrictions. Slowly take aim, PUSHHHHH.... never break thru, pull back, PUSHHHHHHH...... this time, she shout pain, n I got worried and scare. Tot what happened. Ask her whether she is ok, she just say pain. So LPPL. sneak attack come to stop. Mission fail once again. I don't know why with her, I never try to force myself on her. We been together for 7 months, and not once, we have sex. If last time, I guess I would long be gone by now. I guess it is the feeling that she give me. She care for me, she never ask me for money, even when she bought something and need to transfer money to buyer, she also pass me the money. But guys will still be guys, steal eat outside is for what? So we did quarrel quite a lot of times over this issue. Whether I can have sex with her, whether I can eat passion fruit, etc, etc. There were a few times we quarreled till almost broke up. I still remember the first time we quarrel till almost broke up was mainly a deal we make.
Me: wife, I think I'm getting fatter, I'm thinking of slimming down, but can you give me something to motivate me?
L: good to slim down. Okay, what you want?
Me: what can you give me?
L: I also don't know. You say what you want
Me: anything also can?
L: you say
Me: okay, if I manage to slim down 10kg, you let me have sex with you.
L: okay
Me: are you sure? You understand what I'm saying right?
L: yes, I understand. Okay
Me: wow, I did not think you will say okay to it.
L: haha. You are my husband what
Me: haha. Okok
In my mind, sure okay bo? I tried so many different things, different pattern, all also fail, now u tell me okay. So from that day she say okay, I really go work-out almost everyday. And from 95kg, within a month, I drop to 89kg. But be it how much excise I do, the weight won't drop anymore. So one day, I text her
Me: wife, it been almost 5 weeks, and the weight seem to stop no matter how much excise I do
L: never mind, you already try your best
Me: but now only short of 4kg then I get what I want after 5 weeks of hard work
L: don't think too much. Don't later you injured yourself.
Me: har? (Ask me don't think so much, something is wrong) what you mean by don't think too much?
L: nothing
Me: so you are asking me to stop because you have no intention of giving me what I want?
L: I say okay that day was to motivate you, I did not know you take it so seriously
Me: har? You been you had been lying to me for the past 5 weeks?
L: I'm sorry
Me: if you don't intent to keep your promise, in the first place, don't ever make one.
L: I'm sorry
Me: what the use of saying sorry now? I feel like I'm a fool believing in you

Okay that all for now. Need to go refresh what we talk about

Stay safe everyone.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting camp.

Support your story. Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 14-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
*camps
Haha bro kovovo, I also need some time to refresh what happened. So give u guys a bit of cliffhanger. Psps.
I will try To update when possible . Sometime quarrel with oc, sometime quarrel with L, i also very busy.
Old 14-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Eltron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story here. Strong support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1