The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here?

I think there should be some among SBF. Let's talk about crypto in this thread.

Where do you think the market cap will be 1 year from now?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 29-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post

My company improvement project got one fellow is doing Ardino. Talk so many algorithms no use one. If it is only algorithms, then can anyhow ask Tom Dick and Harry to do it. Haizz, i also dragged inside to contribute. Will it materialize? Based on the ground, it might not. However I may be wrong.

If any so-called fanastic and moral English replies, I not interested. Go preach to Sbfsg admin instead, dun bother to talk to me!
Old 30-09-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post

Im a forex trader, so not realky experienced in crypto...but my gut feel is that recently it has gone up so much...esp bitcoin that i think will start to come down soon...esp if u are looking at one year
Old 30-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Im a forex trader, so not realky experienced in crypto...but my gut feel is that recently it has gone up so much...esp bitcoin that i think will start to come down soon...esp if u are looking at one year
US election is a key event that will determine how the global market moves from then on

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 27-10-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

be careful of this type of quick money
Old 28-10-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
be careful of this type of quick money
not quick money. new asset type. and as with any new asset type, it will struggle to achieve mass acceptance at the beginning, but early adopters will reap the reward many years down the road.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 04-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

I am bullish on BTC and the main big alts for the long-term.

Then I day trade / scalp the up / down movements of these coins looking at support and resistance levels.

But cryptos are only part of my overall portfolio - never put all eggs in one basket that kind of thing.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

It's quite volatile these days with the big guys coming in so need to do your own study.

By the way, i have contacts wanting to buy BTC in bulk. Anyone who intends to sell or knows anyone let me know.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 15-03-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Rush9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think these are manipulated by the big players, but I may be wrong.
Old 17-03-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do u guys determine which coins will go up?

I tried my hands on stocks abit, still relatively new. But this is something else
Old 24-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
keechiuchiuchiu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeechiuchiuchiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short term trading is very hard to do. Easy to go by emotions. A bit like gambling, win liao very happy -> more likely to make bad decisions.

Now I only HODL long term...
Old 26-04-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

i am also looking for reliable one

pls pm me if anyone has it
Old 26-04-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Bitcoin and other alts had a huge major dip several days before and now moving back up.. I bought at the dip and now its a 25% profit for me. Should still have lots of room to move..
Old 26-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Daily chart of bitcoin also shows classic hammer followed by bullish candle up.. Once the bullish candle is confirmed it's a sure sign its going back up.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
WAPRoseCave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
How do u guys determine which coins will go up?

I tried my hands on stocks abit, still relatively new. But this is something else
Nobody knows..it’s mere speculation or any events (eg.pumping $$ from Mr.Musk). BNB framework and blockchain technology is pretty interesting and the future of money got me thinking that crypto is the future..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1