The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML shame on Husband

Why would anyone care about public toilets ?
Old 11-10-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

No money no honey.

Why buy a book when there are libraries.

Last edited by hccheonger; 12-10-2020 at 05:28 AM.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Martinchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to do a ml who was married

Claims that I do her better than her husband, lol
Old 12-10-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Carrot head is not the important factor in the equation.
The buyer/seller market is driving all transactions.

If a person have the cash and willing to pay for a 1K FJ, then he is a willing buyer.
Old 12-10-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Know one ML who married to local hubby too and with a kid. She told me she lied to the hubby that she works as front desk at Spa instead, when I asked if her hubby don’t mind her working as ML

Since she is SPR so she can choose to end work at 4-5pm and from Mon-Fri only, which probably will not cause much of “alarm”... . But can see her relatively “good” life style from her WeChat posting, thanks to “contributions” from all the clients I guessed
Old 12-10-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting thread, I guess there's many more for me to learn. Thanks to all the bros here for the sharing.
Old 12-10-2020, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to share my story to everyone.Got to know a massage girl and like her a lot.Slowly went hotel and did it on many occasions.One day ask me to marry her but i tild her i cant as i have a responsibility to two wonder kids .She said in this case if she will get another guy to get married while i can still fuck her behind her husband back.But still i had to give her money every mth.Guess what happen after that?
Old 12-10-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
I would like to share my story to everyone.Got to know a massage girl and like her a lot.Slowly went hotel and did it on many occasions.One day ask me to marry her but i tild her i cant as i have a responsibility to two wonder kids .She said in this case if she will get another guy to get married while i can still fuck her behind her husband back.But still i had to give her money every mth.Guess what happen after that?
In all likelihood she probably proposed that arrangement to several of her customers, not just you. Many MLs like to play such games & make it appear that she treats you different from her other regulars. In short, her legs are open and her naked body is there for the taking when cash comes her way.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Yes agree with u totally.I am the worst in this transaction as husband got to fuck her without cost while i have to pay together with the others.Still went ahead to fuck her a few times without payment.After which stop seeing and supporting her.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:04 AM
Samster

If she has such thinking, likelyhood, she will be fucking another man behind your back.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Really like her a lot. Enjoy every minute of it but when she gave such proposal it really saddened me on how this arrangement has put me in the worst light.i also pity the husband as he thought he has sole usage of her but turn out he is sharing with me and maybe others.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Really like her a lot. Enjoy every minute of it but when she gave such proposal it really saddened me on how this arrangement has put me in the worst light.i also pity the husband as he thought he has sole usage of her but turn out he is sharing with me and maybe others.

bro, ERA has change last time People Owner Car
Where can share , now Grab so common ,
Price lower for consumers , benefit Driver too

Why I create this post to enjoy the best pricing for our fullest enjoyment
Benefit Both Parties Not 1 Way Traffic with Responbility too
Pls up my points if like this thread

Thanks Bro All true FRs
Old 12-10-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Well it did happen to me but instead the ML tell me dont waste money and buy stuff for her. So it went on for like 1 year plus until she had to return to China. She ask me go China find her if can.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

i know of another massage girl who is married but keep telling me she is not.Can do massage and extras and eventually fuck her at the shop and once in the hotel.I believe she has customers who do the same as what i am doing.Pity the husband who has to pay and yet she moonlight outside with many guys.I fucked her for just 100 dollars
Old 12-10-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i know of another massage girl who is married but keep telling me she is not.Can do massage and extras and eventually fuck her at the shop and once in the hotel.I believe she has customers who do the same as what i am doing.Pity the husband who has to pay and yet she moonlight outside with many guys.I fucked her for just 100 dollars
Don’t pity it bro just enjoy the ride. I once was getting a BJ from my ML when her husband phoned. She was blowing and talking at the same time it was such a rush.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1