The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2005, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!
Re: Christine from Toa Poyah previously

Hi bros,

I see I am well behind you guys in terms of getting to know and bonking this Christine/Rachel lady. I got her contact through my MSN lobangs, just had a session with her, and this is my FR.

I am pretty sure this is the same Christine, for she set the place at a Balestier hotel, and that she did mention to me that she used to stay in Toa Payoh. SO without anymore talk, here is my FR.

Went to a hotel in Balestier, booked me a $25/2 hours room, and waited. She came knocking on my door five minutes later, and as I opened the door, I was quite disappointed. There stood, a baby hippo of at least 60kgs, long hair, face with pimples, not much, but enough to turn me off though.

She came in, abit of TCSS and I proceeded to shower....alone. She then showered herself, and suggested we turn off all the lights but leave the TV on. Something about bonking while hearing a running commentary about how Triple H is beating the crap out of Ric Flair that just freaks me out.

She was cold, so we waited a while before starting the service. She didn't give a catbath, one which I had wanted, but did give a pretty mean bbbj. Here is where she stood out from other Fls that I have tried. The other FLs pretty much start sucking on your didi from the start, but she started off with licking the head, shaft and balls.

After I buay tahan already, I decided to give her a catbath. Was licking her all over, and playing with her succulent 34c titties, when I noticed that she had a slight hint of BO!! Body odour! Bleurgh and a half I tell ya! Decided to persevere, and went on to go down on her. That was when I decided to discontinue the service, for she has a frickin smelly chee***! Urgh, even thinking about it now makes me wanna puke! While I dare say all the FLs and WLs I have tried have deliciously musky scent in their delicates, I have never smelt and eaten anything THAT smelly!

I had gotten soft by then, and I just proceeded to PCC and cum on her tits. Shot all over her tits and abit got onto her face also. And then, on a favourable twist to the tale, she offered to do me again, seeing that I was being nice to her. SO we rested for a bit, as the women wrestlers of WWE came on, she came on blew me again, and after a while I exploded in her mouth. She continued sucking and licking even after I popped. Drank some Milo, showered individually and then went our separate ways.

Summary of my FR:

Looks - 6/10 (Pimples turned me off)
Body - 2/10 (Nice C-cup titties and all, shaven, but the BO and long smelly hair, coupled with the uber-smelly chee REALLY turned me off big time)
BBBJ - 8/10 (Nice tongue action)
FJ - (Didn't try, BO turned me away)
General demeanour - 9/10 (Very nice girl, and if treated right, will go all out to please you)
Damage - 80 for bbbj and CIM, 120 for full service
RTF - Only if she can get rid of her body and feminine odour.
Old 03-11-2005, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
maxxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didnt know she does AR lei...My favourite!!!Totally agree that her looks not so gd.But if you need a quick fix she is the best i can think of!

QUOTE=milffella]name: Christine
looks 5/10
Body 6/10 ( Double DD cupper)
BBBJ/CIM 10/10(fast and power)cum twice 2 hr 2 shot
AR10/10 (tongue fucked)
FJ Never try
Old 17-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
don lee is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro can I hv her contact pls sms to me 97287782 thks
Old 03-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

Brother,

A word of caution. Please use your BIG HEAD to think and small didi to bonk.

Never never post your contact no. and worst, please read the THREAD which was posted in Year 2005

Don't get zap for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don lee View Post
hi bro can I hv her contact pls sms to me 97287782 thks
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1