The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oohay_173 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bao Bei?? Bei Bei??? Both???? U Choose

bro PM me waiting for ur reply
Old 24-08-2008, 06:12 PM
dezzz77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

BAO BEI + BEIBEI

CUMMON GUYS THIS TWO GALS ARE AWAITING TO SERVE U WITH FRENCHING,CATBATH(8/10),BBBJ,FJ N TARMA ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT NO MORE MAN!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE

SOLO 60/1/60 or 120/2/120

TARMA 70 PER GIRL = 140

PLS PM FOR MORE DETAILS
Old 26-08-2008, 12:34 AM
dezzz77

BAO BEI + BEIBEI

CUMMON GUYS THIS TWO GALS ARE AWAITING TO SERVE U WITH FRENCHING,CATBATH(8/10),BBBJ,FJ N TARMA ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT NO MORE MAN!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE

TARMA 70 PER GIRL = 140
Old 26-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
flowerking is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro, can pass me her contact pls ?
Old 26-08-2008, 09:39 PM
dezzz77

pls pm mi for the number............
Old 26-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kikapu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzz77 View Post
BAO BEI + BEIBEI

WAIT NO MORE MAN!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE

TARMA 70 PER GIRL = 140
If you claim you are not the OKT , how come you are so kanchiong about people response
Old 27-08-2008, 01:56 PM
dezzz77

pls pm mi for the contact.........
Old 31-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
RodinDar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from a session with Bao Bei, heard that Bei Bei went back already so only booked Bao Bei. This is gonna be my first FR so pai say if its not very descriptive. Anyway, here goes.

So after confirmed the slot, then sms her the room number. Wah, quite fast, less than 5 min. Think she's somewhere nearby. One look at her, fwah, slim, boobies and great smile. See me first thing ask me - wah, so young ah.

Anyway, she stripped to reveal a nice pair of headlights - fwah, quite firm yet bouncy (will tell you why later). SOP, shower together and she took real care in washing litl' bro. She rinse her mouth with mouth wash first - not bad, I like the fresh fresh taste.

Proceed to bed, dim the lights. She's quite chatty, easily strike a conversation with me, but too bad my chinese is really bad. anyway, catbath. What I like is that she has a very tender tongue, really taking details into licking the sensitive portion. Slowly move down south and OMG her bj is really good! Got some effect one with the suction and her hands were still roaming on my chest. This goes on for about 10 minute before I buay tahan tell I ask to paint her first ..

No smell, very good. she's also quite sensitive, paint her a while, a bit of soft moans le. Play with the headlights a while and she suddenly grab my hand and ask me to squeeze them hard! Goes on for a while until she buay tahan, pull me down and cap me.

Missionary for a while, she likes it fast and furious~ fwah keep shoving her in until she almost hit the bed post. Hahaha.. then turn around again and kiap her leg together for penetration - she likes it that way too.

Fast and furious for a while, turn her over for doggy.. by the time turn a few positions liao, got a few wet spots on the bed le .. she damn pai say.

Anyway, got back to missionary again and fired my first load. Fwah, sweating and almost out of breathe.

TCSS for a while and her handphone was kept busy with sms - maybe some bro trying to book an appointment also. Then she complain to me that someone put her aeroplane yesterday!

Anyway, more TCSS, hug hug a bit and ask me what kind of girl I like etc. Then ask me if she is a gf material or not .. ahaha! machiam like lovey dovey lidat. Anyway, proceed to more frenching and kissing, auto roam, didi stand up again.

This is then she give me a very long bj - service very good! Ask her if can do 69 or not, but too bad she say she a bit uncomfortable that way. Anyway, cap and proceed to 2nd round. I think my body no energy liao, less than 10 min, fired 2nd shot le.

Light up my ciggie, she dun mind, good. Gave me a bit of massage on the neck cause I mentioned neck/shoulder ache. haha!

looks: 6.5/10 (long hair, slutty face, a bit mature)
height: 160++ ba
vital 36C-25-32 (nice head lights and very slim)
catbath: 8.0/10
bbbj: 8.5/10
Frenching: Yes
fj 8.5/10 (quite accomodating)
RTF: Maybe ba.. gotta try other gems also.

Damage: 120 + 10 (tips) + 20 room

Oh, she left me a bite on my left arm cause she was trying hard not to scream, so bite me a bit.

Please up pts if my FR is alright, thanks!

Last edited by RodinDar; 01-09-2008 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Forgot to put damage
Old 02-09-2008, 03:22 PM
dezzz77

thanks fpr the FR man!!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

TS, this bei bei, does her number end with -4279 ?
colourful makes up?
Can share bao bei's contact?
Old 05-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 19
spotty0303 is one of the Best!spotty0303 is one of the Best!spotty0303 is one of the Best!spotty0303 is one of the Best!

In my previous forum understand some bro minus my points saying is a fake report but is alright cos one man's meat is the other posion so no problem

RTF to Baobei few days ago. She recognised me and we were quick holding hands hugging and light kissing inside the car. Once got the room talkcock a bit and the action begins. Not going to mentioned further cos you will know when you are doing with her

Summary:
name: Bao Bei
Looks: 7/10
boobs: 36D soft and feeling so shoik to squeeze on it
BBBJ: 8/10
BM: 7/10
FJ : 8/10
damage: $60 + tips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread