The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 06:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzw82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF- meihui

bro i'm new here can pm mi the contact will write fr once i experience thks
Old 07-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro dezzz77 for MH' s contact.
Arranged to meet her quite recently,
my short fr,

Looks : 5 ,

body : 6.5, well maintain, very little fat
boobs: 7.5 C cup , nice shape, firm, vey rare to find this among milf
bathing : 6
bj: 5, SOP

fj : 7 few positions , accommodating , brush my hand away when tried to finger her
service :7 , quite chatty, did not cut short & stay throughout the sexxion when 1 bro called to arrange sexxsion,
massage : 6

bros please call or sms in chinese only, she could not read english sms, me got to help to translate.

She mentioned kena aeroplane many times, go to hotel , knock door , no such customer, call customer, customer hp off ..... wasted her time and other bro's opportunity, dun know why got tis type of bo liao pple.

She is also known as XM , the specs very similar in one of the thread . She had at least 2 hp. Do not be surprised she turn up if you call XM from the other thread.

already u bro dezzz77's pts for sharing.

Last edited by mlloh; 07-09-2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
holeinone6666 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro, for MH contact whom I tried a few days ago; but I must admit that I was surprised and disappointed to find out that she is the same MILF under the name Xiao Man. Apparently she operates under several name sakes, so it can be disappointing when bros expect to see different ladies. I think it's not professional for girls to operate under different names as it is very misleading. Furthermore, as all bros say, looks are very subjective; but one thing for sure, MH is far from "fair", by any standard. thanks anyway for the contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread