The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 18
longjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to behold
PRC Xiao Ping

hi everyone, just thought would like to share a PRC i met Xiao Ping.

claims to be 24, real age perhaps 2+ older, says she is going back soon but coming back on a student visa.

was offered $150 by her for unlimited, after some nego managed to bring price down to $100.

to hurried to H81 but said wanted to goto 7/11 to get some CD, but she said dont worry she had 10 in her handbag. wow save some more $$.

got keys and hurry to room. she has nice figure took a pic of her body, had down. One closer inspection some pimples on forehead but otherwise body quite nice.

boobs she claims 34C abt there, good for sucking 8/10 for boobs lovers
tits nice brown nipples with abt 5 cent coin size tip.
bj didnt try 0/10
body 7/10
Fj 8/10 quite tight she quite willing to change to as many positions as possible.nice long legs
face 6/10
ht about 1.65 cm
pussy not messy 6/10
GF 7/10 helps to wipe body after shower, responsive & says the right things fuck me harder, you are so big - how ta etc... good for the ego.
best thing is she says she is unlimited how much i can do in 2hrs.

I am not her okt just sharing, want to pay it forward to bros who have shared with me after getting contacts from fellow bros here.

just email me at [email protected] for her contact,

my pm mailbox got limited space after storing some pms, still need to try some of the contacts fellow bros have pm. storing on smf inbox.

she says going back in 30days time so do email if keen, $100 for unlimited think is fantastic deal.

will share with real cheongsters 30 points & above tks....
Old 10-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 18
longjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to beholdlongjohn2010 is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC Xiao Ping

if anyone keen just post here will pm u number. my pm got limited space. think $100 not too bad for unlimited in 2hrs. for the really horny cheongsters best I could do was 3times.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn2010 View Post
if anyone keen just post here will pm u number. my pm got limited space. think $100 not too bad for unlimited in 2hrs. for the really horny cheongsters best I could do was 3times.
bro...can PM me...seems like someone i noe..cheers ok..

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 10-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn2010 View Post
Bro, then i must try lar. So cheap for unlimited in 2 hrs. If i cannot have 3 times, die also must have 2 time. hehe . Can u kindly pm me her contact nos.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew78s View Post
Bro, then i must try lar. So cheap for unlimited in 2 hrs. If i cannot have 3 times, die also must have 2 time. hehe . Can u kindly pm me her contact nos.
Bro.. u suffering from Xiao Bai withdrawal huh.. need to have 3 shots??

TS, if u r free.. pass me the ctc lah... may need if this week ultra busy and ...haiz

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 10-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Bro.. u suffering from Xiao Bai withdrawal huh.. need to have 3 shots??

TS, if u r free.. pass me the ctc lah... may need if this week ultra busy and ...haiz
Lor...that's her offer.U know we Singaporean where ever anything got offer they will get all if they can. Where got said i take abit enough liao.. But me not able to do that within 2 hrs. So can only have 2 lar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1