The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!
Re: How true r the ratings?

Read the FR with a pinch of salt especially those OKT one, I've never trusted FR from day one, always cheong with your own judgement and big head.

One example is if someone who fancy PRC FL, he will tend to write a FR bias toward the good point of the gal unknowingly.
Old 14-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Zen Zen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZen Zen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

imho, looks are very subjective. but if most of fr say eg, looks is at least 7, then i think shouldnt be very bad.

i'm someone who go for service more, to have a pretty face is a bonus to me. usually the part where i concentrate more is the process.

cheers bros.
Old 14-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Thats y I always -2 to 3 pts off the given rating. But still kena disappointed bfore. So I think the best is to see 1st than decide to bonk or not.
Old 14-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: How true r the ratings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Thats y I always -2 to 3 pts off the given rating. But still kena disappointed bfore. So I think the best is to see 1st than decide to bonk or not.

Learn from experience loh. Take note of those samsters who give fair ratings.

Even for OKTs, most of them gave studio shots, and the girls might turn off very different. Again, once you deal with them, you will know their "ratings".

Moderation must be done on your own
Old 14-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
loveme691234 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Don't know whether to post this here or not, so pls forgive me if I m wrong. How true r the ratings to the FR? I had a few encounter which the rating r way off. Like looks rated 8-9/10, should b good right. Wrong, to me the rating like only 2-3/10 or some I don't even want to rate. Think I will kena zap by those I had commented abt their ratings. Thanks!
Rating are based on personal taste so who to say is way off.
The only way to know for sure is to try it yourself.
Old 20-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

take every FRs with a pinch of salt. Even the most well-intentioned FRs, there could be some exaggeration..

Not to mentioned a lot of fake FR.

But I guess it is important to state the facts : like boobs size, complexion, do's and don't etc etc..

Or you can lookout for FR by trusted Bro..

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 22-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

Zen Zen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZen Zen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
you mean the looks bro? to me looks is too subjective for arguement, but service wise, i think shouldnt be too far off.
Old 22-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Zen View Post
you mean the looks bro? to me looks is too subjective for arguement.
i don't think so what you say, for example take Ho Ching and Fiona Xie as a comparison. do you still think it's still subjective...haha ....very far off lah bro,unless the samter is blind lah
Old 22-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Zen View Post
you mean the looks bro? to me looks is too subjective for arguement, but service wise, i think shouldnt be too far off.
I mean for everything, unless I had tried TS recommand before.
Old 22-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 19
123boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I mean for everything, unless I had tried TS recommand before.
This is very personnel judging. Just like someone think Fann wong is their meat while other don't.
A FL may not like you and she give you a short BJ and quick FJ while she like another givng a BBBJ and a wonderful FJ. Thus the rating here got a great different.
Old 22-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4062 / Power: 19
Tailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond repute

Diff ppl look for diff things. Sum ppl like slim. sum like fair, long hair, sexy eyes, etc.. I dun really care abt looks rating. I just trust a few bros. Normally, if you try sum FL oredi, by gauging the FRs written on them, you can tell their gauging standard. So when they next intro another gal, you can tell the diff.

I always prefer to pick up the gal. If cannot, can still back off. If you cheong long enuf, you can surely tell real or fake FRs. Many ppl "padded" their FRs to make their gals look good like the gals padded their boobs to make them sexier.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
i don't think so what you say, for example take Ho Ching and Fiona Xie as a comparison. do you still think it's still subjective...haha ....very far off lah bro,unless the samter is blind lah
well, its a case of different folks different strokes i guess. too much argument will probably get us no where i think.

to me Fiona Xie is not really that pretty too. hee
Old 11-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't know whether to post this here or not, so pls forgive me if I m wrong. How true r the ratings to the FR? I had a few encounter which the rating r way off. Like looks rated 8-9/10, should b good right. Wrong, to me the rating like only 2-3/10 or some I don't even want to rate. Think I will kena zap by those I had commented abt their ratings. Thanks!
it's not wrong to post your opinion here...i got such experience too...now i've learnt to narrow down to a few bros here dat actually have the true accurate rating...cheers la, life is like dat ok...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1