The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 22-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

hi bros,

i will be at batam playing golf with friends and will be spending the night over at radisson golf hotel.
wonder anywhere good can recommend to cheong?
eg. KTV or massage or girls for overnight?
please pm me.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM View Post
wonder anywhere good can recommend to cheong?
eg. KTV or massage or girls for overnight?
please pm me.
Raddisson has a 24hrs shuttle service provided from hotel to Nagoya area.Make full use of it to reach where most entertainment places were at (Nagoya area,travel time about 20mins). So,do read page 1 of this thread so that by the time u reached those mongering area,u'll know where to get yr overnight girl.

As for massage,if u are lazy to read/move about,just go for the hotel's in-house Men's reboot vitality massage. Will cost more than SG,like abt 1.5 jt for 2 hrs of massage (special serv might be negotiate separately). Remember to ask if there's a discount for the 2hr massage as somtime they have some promo going on (30%-50% off).

Fyi,u are staying in a family/business hotel & not in Batam's key entertainment area.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
thk u all 4 the info share.

Milk is good! At least internet got say b4 it helps men 2 prevent ED,contains calcium 2 strengthen bones etc...sg supply will b low & rare lei?

while i type tis msg,aldy got ppl pm me abt where 2 find milk gers in btm liao la...but i din't reply em cos btm milk ger mani in btm la,they themselves no wan spend time go find their own. Indo gers young young aldy married & hv babies liao...by 25,most aldy hv 2 or more kids liao ,so almost 75% of em wil still hav milk leftovr.
You are right. I never experience and encounter it before and not into it too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hitlerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thk u all 4 the info share.

THx u all!

dn't knw y,I still prefer sg satay taste.

Milk is good! At least internet got say b4 it helps men 2 prevent ED,contains calcium 2 strengthen bones etc...sg supply will b low & rare lei?

while i type tis msg,aldy got ppl pm me abt where 2 find milk gers in btm liao la...but i din't reply em cos btm milk ger mani in btm la,they themselves no wan spend time go find their own. Indo gers young young aldy married & hv babies liao...by 25,most aldy hv 2 or more kids liao ,so almost 75% of em wil still hav milk leftovr.
So where can I find girls with milk?
Old 24-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Didn't know it will be so problematic calling driver to pick me up at Nagoya Hill Mall. During my trip 2 weeks ago, I booked a taxi for 300k to pick me up at Batam Center, until send me back to Batam Center the following day. We didn't encounter this problem with the taxi counter when he came to fetch me after my shopping trip.
I aso bk full day taxi b4,aso no problem la.

My guessin is sm Sgrean big mouth or act big,wan use Uber or Grab but overly expose their ownself usin it lor... mani times i see w my own eyes b4, SGrean 'kids' (young adult) r knwn 2 go btm & talk veri loudly @ hotel recept (&public) area & run ard playing like little kids while their bking gers jus sit at 1 small corner quietly looking @ their customer blankly.

These 'kiddy' clearly tink btm is another province of sg la...lol. U'll often hear 'i'm nvr going btm again' ,wen they met w any small problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The thing is,if its Uber or Grab in Batam,will I have a problem? What tells these different category of taxi drivers apart? (since I believe they are gonna look quite about the same with those full day taxi drivers anyway)
i aso wonder,wat tells em apart ,other than the ppl themselves in the pix ownself say out loudly 4 their ownself 2 use their own dick 2 knock on ownself.

Can any1 tell grab,uber & other pte touting taxi apart in btm? if can,HOW? Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Majority of the 99.999% btm LOCALs r nice pple. Only an extreme minority of LOCALs, say around 0.0001% of the total btm local population r knwn trouble makers (not that they deliberately wants to be like that). Like those pple mentioned in the quote below...
Direction of these 0.0001% goes 2 shw they onli wan 2 eat their cust up & swallow their bones,letting their prey (cust) hav no other choices.

I tink i r'ber seeing sm news b4 on jkt taxi drivers income drops by abt 40%-50% bcs of Uber & other online taxi companies...lol. Jus imagine hw much they earn last time.

i r'ber got hear ppl say b4 btm taxi drivers can fetch minimum 1.6k sin$ income lei...lol...sm even 2k,3k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
These r still the 0.0001% who r abv the indo laws.

There's only the need to find the correct solutions to bypass these grp of 0.0001% LOCALs who r abv the laws to get to one's key objective (which in this scenario were, using Uber & Grab).

For those who chose not to "think",specifically for solution of any kind, then it's only right for them to pay that few extra bucks.
Since i mos time bk full day cab,uber & grab aso seldom use so i tink all these case hav 2 wait & observe. With less ppl gng 2 btm,it'll onli benefit the regulars.

10 ovr yrs ago,go btm taxi fare is abt 30k-50k,today look like it bcm cheaper lei....lol

base on tis below.....

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=161...postcount=7521

Quote:
Believe it or not,i have never use Uber nor Grab before...hehehe...not even in Singapore. And Batam could likely be my 1st try. But I will need more information and better understanding of their culture, as to try to outplay its system. No hurry tho,unless they are offering really attractive offers eg,like some Free Rides...hehehe... (since most of my taxi ride today were already very low)
i tink mani here wl've read b4 in tis same tread & knw, 5-6 yrs ago wen a few reg brothers in this forum were stickin 2 their 50k fare,but TODAY wen they go btm,stil they're payin the same 50k lei...wat has gone up? the gers? the food? Lol...mayb...mayb...prices onli gone UP for the clever 'emperors' frm Sg. C'mon sense goes along way indeed.........

Do u see wat i see nw?

Did u pay higher prices 3 yrs+ ago 4 taxi? (since nw most of the time,u get free frm hotels & 50k for 2way)

Did u hv 2 pay a higher price for gers 3 yrs ago as compared 2 today? (since u say u all the way nvr pay more than 1m rp on gers b4)

So is price go up or gng steady? or gng dwn? i tink onli u yrself knw the ans since u r 1 of em who always been payin lesser & lesser each year ovr yr last 3.

Nothg in any chiong scene is Absolute! LOL
Old 24-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Last night Xe rate at about 9730.
Change $ ops Formosa
Got 9670 only at Linda
2nd shop was still not open.
Looks like it closed for good.
brother u chng $ in morning time wen u see xe at 9730 the nite b4? if so,nxt time try ard 11am 2 get better morning xe rate.

Nite time usually not accurate de...early morning see,late morning then chng. Sat & Sun chng money wil be lagi more tricky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post

Marine life seafood now selling car
Marine live upgrade ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I dont mind paying more if her service is good. Boob massage i love most. As for value added service never ask them before. Maybe will try ask them next time my visit to mp.
Oh...i seriously tink u shld try all the neh neh massage in btm lei...go 2 every MP,ask 4 it if they dn't hv it in menu,offer 100-150k on top of the reg msg packet 4 starter 2 test water 2 see if the gers will willin do or nt...make sure rm got bath tub hor.

i dn't knw abt others here,but i tink btm special massage is more abt made-2-order kind. U wan wat,jus ask em do wat lor...if they do good,then got bonus $,no good of course jus pay the agreed price & full stop. Then hop 2 nxt shps or stay in same shp other gers.

i always do tat la...tat's y i stay ard in 1 shp quite a while b4 i hop on 2 others.

Quote:
Some hotels, Massage Spa and other business entities in Batam also provide free or cheap enough shuttle services too.

Another "something" below that look interesting in Batam, while I was doing my digging, hehehe....

(below photo does not have anything to do with Grab or Uber)

I will try to look into the above more, in my next Batam trip.

Am KIV-ing for now....
Tis wil be interestin......lking fwd 2 more info.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
brother u chng $ in morning time wen u see xe at 9730 the nite b4? if so,nxt time try ard 11am 2 get better morning xe rate.

Nite time usually not accurate de...early morning see,late morning then chng. Sat & Sun chng money wil be lagi more tricky.
This is very good advice. I am on the way back from a 2 nights trip. Came in on Saturday and changed only $150 at 9,720. Changed so little as I have balance from previous trip. Reached Batam centre at about 10:30 am, but the crowd is very bad. Took about 40 minutes to clear immigration. So, it's about 11 am when I made the money change.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
huskee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neves82 View Post
Anyone gng Batam on 25th July?
Visited a few times (with friends) but it is the first time trying to jio someone from SBF
Im in Batam today till 26 July. You wanna teach me how to chiong?
Old 25-07-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lambo1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro ,

Going to batam Thai Friday u know where to get girls with milk
Old 25-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

The best bbbj in batam is back in town. touch down yesterday.
Old 25-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
The best bbbj in batam is back in town. touch down yesterday.
Who might that be? Care to share?
Old 25-07-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Who might that be? Care to share?
I sent a PM
Old 25-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
I sent a PM
Received with thanks
Old 25-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sg has 3 Telco provider w respective webbies. U may wish to check them out since I dn't knw wich sg sim u using or plan 2 use.

M1 has a data passport or smthg I heard, whereby u can use yr data & call time in certain asia country @ the same sg rate or wat is remains in yr sim.
For Singtel roaming in Batam :

https://www.singtel.com/personal/i/p...r-data-roaming

For M1 Data Passport :

https://www.m1.com.sg/Personal/Roami...g/DataPassport

For Starhub Roaming :

http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobi...atatravel.html

If I am a M1 post-paid customer,i will stick with M1's S$10 data passport if I am not a regular in Batam. But if I need to buy a sim card in Sillypore to get roaming in Batam,i will choose to buy that sim card in Batam instead. Cheaper and I get more in the long run (that's if I go to Batam often enough).

Nowaday Sillypore roaming packages were made to be almost equivalent with buying a new sim card in Batam. Other than the part that Singtel keeps making their customer buy something that most in Batam do not need,hehehe...imagine,30 days to use those data. How many of us actually stayed in Batam for more than 30 days.

Let's not forget that many Batam places often comes with free wifi....but free wifi would also mean if there are many people using it at the same frame of time, it gets slowed down. Eg,if you pick a hotel that is full house on that day,then don't expect a fast internet connection,hehehe...

Note : Sometime I would advise those respective business entities which I frequent to reset their modems and routers (I teach them how to) so as to flush out all old/under-utilize wireless IPs to speed up the connection speed.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's not forget that many Batam places often comes with free wifi....but free wifi would also mean if there are many people using it at the same frame of time, it gets slowed down.
I already posted a few times about having a local SIM in Batam and about using Wifi.
I will summarize here the basics.

SHOULD I BUY A LOCAL SIM IN BATAM?

Yes, definitely. When I arrive to Batam, the first thing I do after having settled in my room is going to Lucky Plaza to buy two Simpati SIMs (why two? read below).
Best of all, I suggest to have two phones: your usual smartphone with your usual SIM and a cheap additional phone. I keep my smartphone active for Internet access (on wifi), receiving SMS from my home country, whatever, and I also have a GSM Nokia phone for local voice calls and SMS.

There are two good reasons for getting a local SIM for the second phone:
1) You may not want to give out your main phone number to anyone you meet. I usually copy to my whatsapp and wechat only those I think are worth.
2) You may need to contact or be contacted by someone also when you are out of wifi coverage (I exclude using roaming, due to cost).

If you have only one phone, I would put the local SIM in your main phone, to be online 24/24.

USING PUBLIC WIFI IN BATAM

If you want to keep your SIM in your main phone, to be reachable on your main number, you have the option of public wifi. Not only in restaurants and clubs: there is also a public wifi which works not bad, provided by Telekom Indonesia.

Using your main phone (with non-Indo SIM card), you connect to @wifi.id, and you land to a page where you are offered the options.
Minimum is 5000rp for 1 day access. I was used to pay 20000rp for 1 week.
In the same page, you are given a message to send by SMS to a number (valid only for Simpati cards). This message identifies the phone from you which you landed to the welcome page.

You must have another phone with a Simpati local SIM card with some credit (I have an old GSM Nokia, which I keep purposely for local SIMs). You send the SMS and you receive a SMS with login id and pw, which you use to login on the landing page still open in your main phone. Most of the times, if not even the first time, you don't need to enter this id/pw everytime, because it recognizes you (the phone from which the landing page was seen).

BEST OF ALL

This is what I do:

1) I have a Nokia GSM phone, with local Simpati SIM, for local voice calls and SMS with girls who don't have a smartphone or who I don't want to give my wechat/whatsapp id.

2) I keep my regular smartphone active with my usual SIM card, connected to wifi for Internet access.

3) I also have a portable 4G modem, in which I put another local Simpati SIM with a data plan including a few GBytes. This SIM will not be used for voice calls: only data. I keep my 4G modem with me at all times: it provides a wifi personal access (I can connect up to 10 devices, if needed) wherever I go. It's high speed! I tested it and I could reach good speeds well above 10 Mbit/s. This SIM with 7 GB valid for 1 month costs around 140k, if I remember well.

Quote:
Note: Sometime I would advise those respective business entities which I frequent to reset their modems and routers (I teach them how to) so as to flush out all old/under-utilize wireless IPs to speed up the connection speed.
Definitely! Even in Formosa, when they were insisting they needed to call IT staff, I advised them to just switch off and restart the router. Magic!
Restarting does not speed up the connection, but flushes IP addresses that have been assigned (and many of them may be not in use in anymore). It is needed when one cannot connect, as one of the most frequent reasons is that all available IP addresses have been assigned already.

Last edited by Black Page; 25-07-2017 at 06:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1