The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: For a little chat, a little laugh and a little.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good afternoon Zeevola,

Naturally, your heart will be pierced with such a sharp pain when you cannot be in the arms of your loved one. This is what we call love. That explains why you still cannot stop yourself from crossing that forbidden line of no "reciprocal love".
But at least, you did fall in love! Never mind he cannot and will not love you for whatever reasons. Remember, you did love someone and you did enjoy those precious little moments with him, however short it may be.
It is perfectly fine to cry and feel sad. That only shows how much you love him. He does not need to know. As long as you have him in your heart, it is gratifying enough for you to feel strong again.
Hope this Good Friday will bring him back to spend some time with you in his arms again.
My dear Cqueen,

Such soothing words from a kind soul. Thank you for responding.
I doubt I will hear from him but if he does I am grateful.

I have to learn not to hope.

Btw, we should meet for coffee some day.

Thank you my dear
Old 15-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Zeelova The CrossDresser

Gentlemen,

I have stopped hosting since beginning of April.
I have my reasons for it.

So appreciate very much if you can stop asking if I can host as I have clearly indicated I am no longer hosting.

For outcalls advance notice is good and we can discuss further once you link up with me via my WeChat.

Thank you.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread