The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of
34C shanghai young taitai

hmmmm.......is me again,here am i to present all bros with a newly found gems.and again i only promote gems which is value.

kana aeroplane by bro R bro W, bro D in Area G this afternoon, suppose to meet them at lor 34 kopi shop. make me rush down and give me a big aeroplane...........(actually was fumming mad cause i push my appointment to rush down to lim kopi)

so no choice and was super heaty,( need to bonk FL urgent) roaming area G like a lost soul.out of sudden , something caught my eye.

standing at 1.55m tall ,43kg super fair skin and a revealing 34c milky white bust cover by a cheongsam. she have those rich taitai look and her frame is small but with a huge boobs.so no time wasted and pop the question, how much? she reply me in cantonese $60 not inclusive room, without hesitation i on her.(actually i always have fetish with cantonese speaking lady)

up the room, we went to have a shower together, action start from the shower.she was washing me with soap at a slow pace and out of sudden she bbbj me half way.her eyes was looking at me while bbbj me, the feeling is sensational.

after shower, she ask me for $20 more, (wow thought only $60 now want $20 more , wat a day)then she explain $20 more she give me special service with oil massage , sizzling sweet with bbbj ......etc.then i say ok lor..

so action start, omg the oil massage(boobs massage) was sooooooooooooooo good and i really in 7th heaven. so came the bbbj with sizzling sweets( those sweet u put in mouth that jump vigarously) feeling is soooooo FANTASTIC..(lol extra $20 well spent)and her boobs so white and firm so natural and huge.omg i am really enjoying myself.

then after the 'special' did her in some position and all was extreamly satisfy.overall a excellent bonk.( and her moaning is loud)

rtf? of course will rtf her

damage $60
'special' $20 must try , garantee no regrets
body 11/10
Old 04-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
esteel10 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 34C shanghai young taitai

sounds veri sexiting. whats her age.
PM contact 2 me.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

sounds good, campping for more FR
Old 04-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

those bro R, W, D nnkc hw can u all aeroplane bro slayer... nnkc u all tell him wait for u all till 12am midnite mah, he very steady de sure will wait wan...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 04-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 19
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
hmmmm.......is me again,here am i to present all bros with a newly found gems.and again i only promote gems which is value.

kana aeroplane by bro R bro W, bro D in Area G this afternoon, suppose to meet them at lor 34 kopi shop. make me rush down and give me a big aeroplane...........(actually was fumming mad cause i push my appointment to rush down to lim kopi)

so no choice and was super heaty,( need to bonk FL urgent) roaming area G like a lost soul.out of sudden , something caught my eye.

standing at 1.55m tall ,43kg super fair skin and a revealing 34c milky white bust cover by a cheongsam. she have those rich taitai look and her frame is small but with a huge boobs.so no time wasted and pop the question, how much? she reply me in cantonese $60 not inclusive room, without hesitation i on her.(actually i always have fetish with cantonese speaking lady)

up the room, we went to have a shower together, action start from the shower.she was washing me with soap at a slow pace and out of sudden she bbbj me half way.her eyes was looking at me while bbbj me, the feeling is sensational.

after shower, she ask me for $20 more, (wow thought only $60 now want $20 more , wat a day)then she explain $20 more she give me special service with oil massage , sizzling sweet with bbbj ......etc.then i say ok lor..

so action start, omg the oil massage(boobs massage) was sooooooooooooooo good and i really in 7th heaven. so came the bbbj with sizzling sweets( those sweet u put in mouth that jump vigarously) feeling is soooooo FANTASTIC..(lol extra $20 well spent)and her boobs so white and firm so natural and huge.omg i am really enjoying myself.

then after the 'special' did her in some position and all was extreamly satisfy.overall a excellent bonk.( and her moaning is loud)

rtf? of course will rtf her

damage $60
'special' $20 must try , garantee no regrets
body 11/10

Hmm..sounds yummy...is she better than the "princess" u had in ChangAn KTV (ZH)??...if she is then i must try...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 05-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Hmm..sounds yummy...is she better than the "princess" u had in ChangAn KTV (ZH)??...if she is then i must try...

Cheers,
TinTin
bro if u miss the zhuhai jinyu massage, she can let u remeber how good is the massage we had in ZH.

remember china massage with 36 tricks?she the grandmaster....
Old 05-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post

Your 3 bros so bad fly you aeroplane to Horland
Old 05-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doll_rumiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds so yummi, can share me her contact. Thanks
Old 05-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster

jibab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woooh .. Bro, PM me her contact? Thanks!
Old 05-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

Pinetree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...don't wait liao...can pm me the contact??....thank you very much
Old 05-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
m0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of light

looks good. can pm me her contact? thanks bro!
Old 05-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Your 3 bros so bad fly you aeroplane to Horland :
nnkc ya lo those group of bro all jiak sai wan... esp the R really Ta sai bro...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 05-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
devilman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

possible to get her contacts, arrange with this hot babe?
Old 05-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=fl_slayer;2873985]

How cum all bros like tat one???

Sound like a gem...Must try siah....
Old 05-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
suzuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother FL Slayer,can share this beautiful shanghai chick contact.Thank
Advert Space Available