The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199
Re: 34C shanghai young taitai

hi bro Fl_slayer,

COuld you share Xiao Ling's contact?

After trying I will put up FR as usual.

Many thanks
game10199
Old 11-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by game10199 View Post
hi bro Fl_slayer,

COuld you share Xiao Ling's contact?

After trying I will put up FR as usual.

Many thanks
game10199
check ur pm bro.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
laukk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks brother slayer for xiao ling contact. this is my virgin FR. called her yesterday and was immediate available ut too rush for me so fixed for today pm. met her at Lor 13 GL and immediately went to nearest hotel. what she did as the same as other brothers FR. its worth the $$$$$. after bonking,she put on her cheongsam. I told her how about the massage . she massaged me in her cheongsam !!!!!! she was very professional as half way through the massage, time up and the reception called. I wanted to get up but she told me that she has another leg not massaged and asked me to let her finish massaging the other leg . real professional service. !!!!! her motto: QC for her customers so that they will come back again. would return for her service again.
Old 14-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laukk View Post
Thanks brother slayer for xiao ling contact. this is my virgin FR. called her yesterday and was immediate available ut too rush for me so fixed for today pm. met her at Lor 13 GL and immediately went to nearest hotel. what she did as the same as other brothers FR. its worth the $$$$$. after bonking,she put on her cheongsam. I told her how about the massage . she massaged me in her cheongsam !!!!!! she was very professional as half way through the massage, time up and the reception called. I wanted to get up but she told me that she has another leg not massaged and asked me to let her finish massaging the other leg . real professional service. !!!!! her motto: QC for her customers so that they will come back again. would return for her service again.
....nice fr
Old 14-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
Singguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro fl_slayer for the contact. Managed to book a session with her last thursday. Arranged to meet me at L13.. went to the nearest 9X9 for the session....
Enjoyed looking at her strip.. caressed her butt as she was wearing only a G-string, nice and smooth.. as she took out her top.. her NN was bursting from her bra.. helped her release the tension and they immediately came into life and sprung out!!! Si beh dua liap!!!
Proceed to the bathroom for shower... soaped me..cleaned my didi and gave me a good body massage.
Once on the bed.. she cat bath me and proceed with BBBJ... must say it's quite good and she asked whether i prefer hard or soft.. told her to alternate.. lasted for 10mins and she took out a bottle of J&J baby oil.... spread it over my legs..body and didi. used her boobs to massage my legs..didi...body..si beh song ah...
then she proceed to use her MM to rub my DD...heavenly.. capped me and rode for while. Told her i still prefer her to use her MM and massage.. off came the cap and she continued the MM massage...
Finally she lied down and I Breast fucked her and came all over her boobs...
must say it's money well spent... she's a very hardworking girl and she did mention that her schedule is quite tight.. alot of bros called her arranging for a session...but I don't seee many FR's for this GEM.
Thanks again TS for this contact.. may RTF her but there's really too many FL's out there which I haven't tried... but she's definitely on top of my list of RTF's!!!
Old 14-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S8

this is a video clip which is similar to her service, is really agem not to be miss.
Old 14-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S8

this is a video clip which is similar to her service, is really agem not to be miss.
the oil massage i will say is really a must try, heard lots of bro die in her boobs massage
Old 14-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199

My FR:

Thanks to bro fl_slayer for sharing Xiao Ling’s contact. Managed to contact her last week and met her my favorite 81..

First impressions when I opened the door, there she was with a pretty pink qi pao complete with elaborate makeup.. Alamak, macham like going for Chinese New Year visitation… In a way she looks like a tai tai. Once she came in, a bit of TCSS before we went into the “business”.

Name: Xiao Ling
look: 7.0/10 (she looks good, but her make up was a bit heavy.)
Body: 7/10 (Yes! A C cup which one bro commented that it was well hidden in the qi pao)
BBBJ: 6/10 (did not enjoy the minty feel )
FJ: 7.0/10 (got some patterns and her Thai styled oil massage was quite fun.)
Damages: $80 (additional for the oil massage)
RTF: If I can get her.

Thanks again to bro fl_slayer for her contact

regards
game10199
Old 15-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
fast hand fast leg bro
Old 15-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
spoon_civic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro fl_slayer for the contact.Met up with her last sat.Straight to the point.As she took out her top.. her (.)(.) was bursting from her bra.
Proceed to the bathroom for shower... soaped me..cleaned my didi and gave me a good body massage followed by BBBJ.Once on the bed.. she cat bath me and proceed with BBBJ... must say it's quite good and she asked whether i prefer hard or soft.. told her to alternate.. after ard 15mins and she took out a bottle of J&J baby oil.... spread it over my legs..body and didi. used her boobs to massage my legs..didi...body..so fucking shiok man
then she proceed to use her sister to rub my brother...heavenly.. capped me and rode for while.Finally she lied down and I Breast fucked her and came all over her boobs...
must say it's money well spent... she's a very hardworking girl.One word to the end "GOOD"

Look:6.5/10
(.)(.):C cup
bbbj:8/10
fj:7/10
attitude:Good
damage:$60+$20(special)+$20(rm)

Last edited by spoon_civic; 15-07-2008 at 12:23 PM. Reason: wrote wrongly
Old 15-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aloysius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My FR:

Thanks to bro fl_slayer for sharing Xiao Ling’s contact. Managed to contact her yesterday and met her at lor 13. almost didnt have the chance cos okt msg me say gt 19 yr old hk gal.fresh. so i chiong to lion city hotel.waited half an hour. when i saw the gal. wa like so innocent like that. but i talk to her she say she was from china. so i call okt say idun like the gal n met xl instead.

First impressions when I reached there, there she was with at the trafficlight at lor 13 complete with elaborate makeup..… In a way she looks like a tai tai.didnt think she look like 23. but wat attracted me was her voluptous boobs n fair skin. so iasked her up my car. Once she came in, a bit of TCSS.
she will wash u clean in the bathroom, soaping n cleaning u up
after that she will also gib u a brief bbbj in the toilet.

next we went to bed. a catbnath with nothing to shout abt. then came the bbbj. . after which was the special oil treatment. lols . she told me a lot of bros die without entering. her main attraction was she would rub the oil on yr dick n fondle yr dick around her clitoris. so scary .almost felt like entering. thought she going to go in raw sia. lols . but the feeling damn high. she almost made me come. i stopped her. request to cap n proceed for fj.
she seem high on the fj . moaning loudly. very good boobs n a gd fj plus the oil massage. very gd budget bonk.

looks: 7.0/10
Body: 7/10 damn big neh neh
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7.0/10
Damages: $60 ($20 additional for the oil massage) . total $80.
RTF:hmm must restore my ammo. rtf some other day if nearby.

Thanks again to bro fl_slayer for her contact

regards
aloysius

up my points if u enjoy the frs. i have gt many gers to intro too. but dun have the time to write fr like that.
Old 15-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
Singguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon_civic View Post
Thanks to Bro fl_slayer for the contact.Met up with her last sat.Straight to the point.As she took out her top.. her (.)(.) was bursting from her bra.
Proceed to the bathroom for shower... soaped me..cleaned my didi and gave me a good body massage followed by BBBJ.Once on the bed.. she cat bath me and proceed with BBBJ... must say it's quite good and she asked whether i prefer hard or soft.. told her to alternate.. after ard 15mins and she took out a bottle of J&J baby oil.... spread it over my legs..body and didi. used her boobs to massage my legs..didi...body..so fucking shiok man
then she proceed to use her sister to rub my brother...heavenly.. capped me and rode for while.Finally she lied down and I Breast fucked her and came all over her boobs...
must say it's money well spent... she's a very hardworking girl.One word to the end "GOOD"

Look:6.5/10
(.)(.):C cup
bbbj:8/10
fj:7/10
attitude:Good
damage:$60+$20(special)+$20(rm)
Bro... you FR very much like mine.. dun just copy and paste la..
Old 15-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzaroff1234 View Post
Bro, can Pm me her contacts?
After reading all the bros FRs i think Xiao Ling is a gem and i want to try her special massage to see how powerful it is..'
i promise to write FR

cheers
please check ur mailbox
Old 15-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MilO King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A Million thanks to bro fl_slayer for sharing Xiao Ling’s contact. Managed to contact her this afternoon after bro slayer PM me. No second thought, put my work aside. Call and book appt with her and met her at lor 13.

Ermm first look, dun really feel that she so great abt to bonk maybe with her spect on but when we reach hotel. She look better with w/o the spec and we started to tcss here and there.

I straight away salute went she had her dress remove!! haha .... HEr BOOB .. oh man is damn solid !! C cupper .... haha start sucking her neh neh lor SHIok "song Song" to jurong liao .

after those SOP bathing, me start jumping on to the bed and she bbbj me with the minty liquid for washing mouth one lor. SHIOK man so cool and i ask to suck my ball and got this sound "POP" here and there. haha once again "SONG". after which started on the massage, she use the baby oil pour on me and use her neh neh rubba my Lan Jiao Tou !!! then also got the neh neh fuck hahah feeling like being in the heaven !!

haha the best part is i catbath her from her neck to neh neh then waist and her ***** haha

buay ta han already so she cap me and me feel so shiok and unloaded ...

the rest haha wash up and up cloth go work lor ....

and my whole day is dreaming of her (.)(.) neh neh pok !!

A Gem that i will RTF her agian when my pay come... at least bonk her twice ... bonk her until pak lau ling dao man !!

Name: Xiaoling
Figure: Good !! damn solid C Cupper!!! must teh her neh neh (ops)
bbbj: 8/10
look: 6.5/10
dmg: $80 + $20 + $2

Once again Thank Bro slayer !!
Old 16-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
Krazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of lightKrazy is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks TS for her contact, I tried her the night before... picked her up at lor 13 and drive down to H81... 1st look quite impressive for a milf, nice face features... got into a conversation with her foudn her quite chatty and friendly always putting on a smile...

Too many colorful fr on her to here are my brief....

look: 7.0/10 (good face features, i liked)
Body: 7/10 (C cup which is very handy, i liked)
BBBJ: 5.5/10 (dont like it with that mouth wash, cool 1st feeling and pain the next)
FJ: 7/10
Damages: $80 (additional for the oil massage)
RTF: Maybe...

Pls get the contact from the TS...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1