The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2008, 03:17 PM
dezzz77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
MILF- meihui

hihi all buddies of sbf................

mi back for posting again......
this time mi really did a interview b4 posting all because of the bad experince with that chanjin(ah si)..........

this one that i m introducing is MEIHUI.............. she is a milf, but definitely much much better looking thn ah si................. she's very fair n got long straight hair...........

now heres the action........

checked into the hotel and smsed her the room no. as usual...................after about 5 mins, ding dong....... went to open the door and i saw a sweet lady who is in her thirties but VERY VERY WELL maintained.........looks only early 30s.............................

will skip with the sop shower and so on...............

action on the bed

while on the bed, she offered to give mi a massage as my intention was to get a massage as felt whole body aching...... maybe lao liao................
turned around and the massage starts..wow she can really massage just like wat u get @ those proper massage parlours.......after about i think i dunno how many minutes, i dozed of enjoyin the soothing massage.......................................

well she actually kept massaging mi(i think as i ws fast asleep)and when i woke up, its already an hour and 15 mins gone...... she smiled a mi when i woke up and teased mi for snoring whn i sleep.......guesed just too tired and the massage too good..........

thn she asked mi to turn around.......and of course i did.....wont u??????

wat happened next????????????

here comes the meow meow bath!!!!!!! she starts to kiss me on the lips gave some light frenchin and proceeded to the SENSITIVE ears,neck..........chest..............belly button..........the groin...........the balls...........................the pole............thn the balls...................thn the groin.......................thn the pole again..................and it goes on n on..........untill i had to stop her as u know........i dont have much endurance......................................... ....

requested to be capped and wanted her to ride cos still too lazy expecially after such a good massage...............and here the the chinese cowgirl from china......................she started with slow movement and slowly picks up the speed as ahe starts to enjoy.........................moaning is definitely real not load but just real....u will know wat i mean when u try her...............................as per normal, not long and really not long mi already wanna load.............and just nice she also reaching her climax and we came together.......

that moment was just so great cos she bends down to frech mi as she climaxs and grab mi really hard just like long lost GF that hvent been making love for a loong time ..................GFE full marks.........................

she offered to clean mi up and after that we tcss for a while before goin off...... it is thn she told mi that ahe had adked one of the bros here to post for her before but too bad that this bro is overseas for work and wont be back so soon and becoz of this business is not really good........................and asked mi to help her....

she is a PDMM her in sg and i think she still has more thn a year before going back.............................................. ......

final verdict

MEI HUI
age 33(but told u well mainted!! low mileage looks 30)
looks 7/10 ( it will grows)
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES
damage 60/1massage/1fj/120+20tips+cd+room

she is really a chatty n nice lady.....................who is honest to tell mi that she had posted here before.................i m helping her not only because of this but also because her service is definitely worht it to be shared to all the bros here.......................

so bros out there looking for a good massage...........slow rythm with great GFE cummon lets get our balls rolling............pm mi.....................for the contact..............

hope numbers collectors will stay away pls...............................

NOTE: bros me negiotating with one GEM n i really mean a GEM for her permisson to post here to share with all the bros here...... so bors pls pray 4 mi and for oours little bros that i get her permission so that we can savour this SWEET YOUBG GEM!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 13-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILF- meihui

From Bro dezzz77... must support lah!!!

Now MILF... next up SWEET YOUNG GEM!!! Me waiting and praying...
Old 14-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
brany_kong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bor,

would appreciate if you could share contact of this gem
Old 14-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 16
imgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud of

bro i'm new here can kindly share wif me her contacts ?
Old 17-08-2008, 02:09 PM
dezzz77

guys pls pm mi for the contact...............
Old 17-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
KickBoxer is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: MILF- meihui

bro

cau you share her contacts with me?
Old 17-08-2008, 06:13 PM
dezzz77

MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES
Old 23-08-2008, 03:43 PM
dezzz77

no frs meh????
Old 23-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi dezzz bro, mind sending her ctc, will book her in coming week. Sent you a pm too. Thanks in advance. -cheers-

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 24-08-2008, 06:15 PM
dezzz77

MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES
Old 25-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Smile Re: MILF- meihui

MEI HUI

had a session with MH recently..

She was pretty prompt when i sms her the room no. and when she arrived, i was pleasantly surprised to find a pleasant looking lady.

As i had washed up before she came, she proceeded to undress and was in bra and panty to massage for me. I saw that she carried quite a handful of stuff in plastic bags and jokingly asked if she had went shopping before she came to me... actually, she explained, its all her barang barang for the massage - like oil, powder, and some other stuff.. me tot she really a pro! everything also prepared...

she massaged my whole body even tho i had asked for back and head massage(Big one la!) only, and her every press was just right (not to hard). she also told me to let her know if she was pressing too hard n was causing me pain.. as she massaged, she explained what she was doing and the effects on my body.. me tot again, wow! an expert leh! hehe.. all the while i was admiring her body and it is true what Bro Dezzz said.. she is fair skinned, skin also smooth n most impt her body was well maintained - i.e. nice boobs, little tummy and nice pussy shape.. seeing her in her bra and big boobs and her sexy panty i marikita liao..

after the very nice head massage, the action begins.. she took a bath before she servicing me (good! as it shows she is very hygenic) and i also told her i also very hygenic.. she say she would bath her clients before the session to make them clean clean and check for any signs of illness..

she started on my nipples and promptly proceeded south... after some balls sucking i asked her if she wanted to cap me before the BJ. she said that she will only suck if cap is on. i say OK, and passed her the cap and she put it on for me then blew me to heaven.. hehe.. the bj was good and i was fingering her while she was doing that... then we went 69 and found her pussy no smell and she tasted ok.. she was moaning while i ate her, and her sucking became stronger and I can feel the suck pressure.. SONG ah !

then she rode me hard and moaned louder and can see she putting in effort. i was sucking and nibbling on her nice big boobs and she say "dun bite, pain!" hehe... then i turned her over and did her doggie.. as i haven't unloaded for past 2 weeks, i couldn't hold back the tide and shot my load into her after only a few minutes.. guess its also i was excited to be making out with a nice lady with big boobs and sexy ass, thats why i came so fast..

she removed the cd for me and cleaned me up. then she offered me listerine to rinse my mouth (nice service!) and we went to the bathroom for shower. she washed me up back and front and also washed my didi for me.. then she washed herself.. seems like she puts her clients before her and is very well service oriented...

later as we were drying up, she commented that i shouldn't use the 81 towel to clean my didi as it is not hygenic (i.e. got bacteria).. i was like Wow! she is really clean-minded... she say use tissue cleaner and also men should wait like 5 mins after release before shower, and use warm water to shower too.. all for the sake of our didi..

all i can say is this is a wonderful gem and is a very nice person. Hope all bros will treat her really well. Do tip her well if you think she gives good service..

age 33 (but very well mainted body!! could pass off as late 20s)
looks 6/10 (acceptable )
boobs 36B+, nice nipples
vital stats 36/25/30
complxion very fair
skin is smooth
massage 9/10 (very thorough)
catbath 7/10 (little)
capped bj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES
damage 60/1massage/1fj/120+10tips+cd+room
Old 26-08-2008, 12:16 AM
dezzz77

MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES
Old 26-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
humour11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro i'm new here can kindly share wif me her contacts ?
Thanks in advance.
Old 26-08-2008, 09:53 PM
dezzz77

MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES
Old 27-08-2008, 01:59 PM
dezzz77

MEI HUI
height 165-167
vital stats 36b/c/25/30
complxion very fair
massage 8.5/10
catbath 7.5/10
bbbj 8.5/10
fj 8.5/10
gfe 9/10
rtf YES
Advert Space Available