The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!
My new find....Ah Li (CFM look)

Hi Brosss….it been a long time. Have been keeping my act clean for a while and than met this gal that is worth mentioning. Well her name is Ah Li…hope she is not someone that is mention here before. Cut the long story short, don’t have to mention how I get to know her, just proceed to the action. She is average height, skin not fair but not too tann, smooth, long hair, big eyes, sharp and pretty features, age abt 24-25. Rating will be 7-7.5 on looks.

Well, proceed to the room and receive a warm hug and she begin to help me out of my shirt and I get my hands on her short red dress. After some messy tangling, I manage to slip down her little red lacy panties. She holds my hand and guides me to the shower she proceed to soap me. Being helpful, I also help to soap her and things started to get messy again. Her bush below is sparse, not like those you usually find in china gals, which is very bushy. Nice pink small lips and I get busy “washing” till she start moaning and hurry me to the bed. Once on the bed, she starts playing her tongue all over my whole body and works hard on my nips. By the way, her tits are above average size…think a good C.
After her tongue licking for a while, my didi starts responding, I just push her on her back and start giving what she have given me back double fold. Her nipples are very sensitive and after using my tongue licking and sucking for a while, her stereo started and she starts to twist and turn below me. Slowly move my hand down and rub her pussy while licking her and my hand just touch something that’s so wet. The wetness really turns me on and I just bring myself lower and starts to lick her wet pussy. Slowly I inserted first one finger and then two and continue licking while my hand pumps away. She turns her speaker to the max! She doesn’t squirt but you can see that the sheet under her pussy is a wet patch. My didi also start screaming liao so I just put on my cap and hump away…. it’s a tight fit! Well, the rest is history. Overall it’s a good sexxion.

My assessment:
Face: 7-7.5/10 (pretty, cfm look)
Skin: 7/10 (smooth)
Boobs: 7/10 (a good C, but think due to the size, hang slightly)
Finger: Yes for me
FJ:7/10 (tight)
Damage: S$80

You know the drills guys. Cheers!
Old 02-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: My new find....Ah Li (CFM look)

bro, she didn't give you a BJ or BBBJ ??? Can PM her contact, thks.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!

Hahaha...pm u liao bro. Everything in lah bro, my fr sometimes just write on what i remember most...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
bro, she didn't give you a BJ or BBBJ ??? Can PM her contact, thks.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Duker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share her ctc pls? Tks a million
Old 03-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Akiraboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share & PM me her contact??
Old 06-09-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro...care to share her ctc...txs...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 07-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skyewalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

i m new here, can u pm contact no? Thks.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

Sigh....give number liao but no Frs....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1