The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Typical PRC Xiao Ping

Hi all bros...after much consideration decided to move this lobang over (was posted in thread 'Ke ren' yest) for sharing n spreading SBF spirit...cheers ok...

It all started when i was drop off the C130 on thurs....
AT the War Zone, saw a unique and typical PRC FL...the feature n looks reali make me stop n wait for her to look over to my path....however it was her comrade dat saw my dripping saliva n signal to her...my mind suddenly came back n gesture her over to my car...chat a while n hurry out to the battlefield...

Once in the bunker...we chat n strip down, she is so shy dat she hv to turn around back facing me then can strip her clothing, her shapely n white skin turns me on already but shower first ok...slowly we move over to the shower n so shy dat she kept looking on the floor rather at me...inside she bathe me n i nv let myself free, was bz hugging, caress n cleaning her too...

On the bed, must say she is very shy n green so i take the initiative to teach her how n what to do...some catbath n licking but confirm no bj (minus point to me)me try to french her but allow on the lip oni so no choice let me service her instead...the bush was trimmed and cave well kept...this went on n slowly she hold tight to my hands n starts to enjoy it...me cant tahan anymore, cap n mission charge!!! thrust n thrust slowly i go in at missionary n she starts to moan softly then louder then softly again then louder again n she came n hug me so tight, me take this opportunity to french her, no resist anymore...i was so engrossed dat i finally finished her in one position for abt 20mins or...cant rmbr no time keeper. by then she was so tired dat i've to uncap myself while she take a rest...everything was SOP from then on...dress up n drove her bk to the hostel...

here her details:

Xiao Ping (平) from Sichuan (one more mth before she ORD)
Looks: 8/10 (for me her unique n typical looks can on par with ke ren)
Body: 7/10 (reali white, smooth n shapely)
Boobs: b+ (small nipples)
FJ: 7/10 (not hiong type but more to shy shy one)
Frenching: just outside only (but once engine starts...who knows)
Painting: by all means, to get the engine warm up
Fingering: nv try
Damage: 60/1/1
ht/wt: 160/50
P.S. she is those shy shy n quiet type, dress oso veri 斯文...

all above are my personal liking, rating may vary for others...number collector avoid at all costs

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 07-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Typical PRC Xiao Ping

sigh...given to many bros the ctc but still no FR post...

waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 07-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,you didnt state how old is she ?
Old 07-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

ya hor...miss out dat info - she is 26yrs old n veri fresh

waiting list too long.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro Joyseeker for a good recommendation. Wanted to up u but thread > 2 days la. Will do so later.

Met Xiao Ping 2 days ago and brought her to nearby H81. This is my honest review:

Looks - 7/10 (initially the make up was a tad too much for me but her looks
grow on you)
Body - Slim (7.5/10)
Boobs - 32B (not for boob lovers but nice hand grip with small cute light
brown nipples)
BJ - nil
AR - nil
Svc - likes to attack nipples and bites like a fish spa
FJ - Like screwing an old GF, very responsive
Frenching - depending on customer
Damage - $60 + $10 tips
RTF - maybe
USP - she is quite shy indeed and avoids eye contact as much as possible
Old 10-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbod8 View Post
Thanks Bro Joyseeker for a good recommendation. Wanted to up u but thread > 2 days la. Will do so later.

Met Xiao Ping 2 days ago and brought her to nearby H81. This is my honest review:

grow on you)
Body - Slim (7.5/10)
brown nipples)
BJ - nil
AR - nil
Damage - $60 + $10 tips
RTF - maybe

no problem bro...there'll be more FR from me coming...anyway ctc given to so many bros but till now oni saw 1FR...those bros dat promise to FR, keep ur promise ok...cheers

waiting list too long.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbod8 View Post

grow on you)
Body - Slim (7.5/10)
brown nipples)
BJ - nil
AR - nil
Damage - $60 + $10 tips
RTF - maybe

txs bro hotbod8 for FR...rtf her again yest...wow!! she now looks more prettier than before n definitely dress to kill man...anyway cut short n proceed to the lovenest for action...

like all mentioned above...service have since improved liao, more GFE feelings n french like no tomorrow, dun noe whether it's me cos i bonk her before...damn shiok the feelings this time...

waiting list too long.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1