The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 17
s1.w3n.b41.l31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shuang Shuang - 23yo from Shenzhen

First off, wanna thank bro Skywalk for sharing his contact.. (told me it was a new contact? anyway there's another thread by the name "prc shuang shuang" but it's a different fl)

Had some time to myself on Sunday afternoon, and was milling over whether to head out early for some R&R when bro Skywalk started asking for a volunteer for a commando mission. Took up the challenge as I was about to tip towards making a trip to our fave battleground. My target had a name, Shuang Shuang, and age, 21, but all else was unknown, bro Skywalk informed me. So it was up to me to conduct a LRRP on the intented target and report back.

Sitrep:

Contacted SS and settled a time and place to meet. Got to the hotel early, but receptionist told me have to wait 1/2 hour. Undaunted, I tried the other hotels beside the original. Same situation. LL, tried the only hotel on the opposite side of the road. Bingo, got roomS. Wonder why all the bonkers crowding to the other side of the road.

Got the room and informed SS of the change in venue. Waited.. Room wasn't too bad, think the condition is better than the overused transit rooms in GL. *obvious hint not in GL atm*

Ding Dong, she arrived. Braced myself and open the door. Contacted! First scan.. target is petite, small framed with good figure. Can see perkyness of her boobs from the short figure hugging dress she was in. Wah. Shiok liao. Second scan, focusing on the face, my initial euphoria evaporated. Her looks wasn't up to expectations.. though I thought I set my expectations pretty low. SS had one of those, a bit sweet, a bit milf-y, look which somehow didn't go down well with me. Maybe a matter of preference. Even her dimples didn't help. Invited her in nevertheless.. her figure was her saving grace.. as they say, good enough to cover face, bomb base.

Thought things started out awkwardly.. SS wasn't that keen on tcss.. so there goes my usual set of play. Went back to basics and did the SOPs.. strip and shower first. Once her dress was off, saw that her figure's really good, figure 8 slim waist, perky boobs, all in a small package. My fave. Immediately felt better for accepting the mission lol. Shower was SOP, SS cleaned my didi and her meimei thoroughly, then off we went onto the bed.

Proceeded to lie down on the bed.. first enemy action was a semi boob massage, semi catbath. Traced her perky boobs around and down my body, her nipples were quite hard already.. and when her mouth got to my chest level, she started licking and sucking my nipples. Her lips continued down, could see what was next already. Her cathbath took her to between my thighs, where she stopped and gave light licks all over my inner thigh area, turning her head from one side to the other to trace an arch of licks.

Next, she shifted her attention to the centre and holding up my didi, she started licking and teasing my balls ever so lightly. It was good while it lasted, she didn't spend too much time there as soon she shifted her weight and propped up higher, and she started attacking my didi with a series of licks and kisses from the base to the tip. Then, she parted her lips and swallowed my didi. Her technique wasn't bad, had suction and lots of tongue movement in her mouth.. I looked down at her bobbing head, she had her eyes on my didi, while her hand pulled her hair to one side.. very demure looking while bbbj-ing me. This didn't last long, as she got up, reached for the cd, and capped me. Thought, moving onto next stage, but no.. she continued to bj me, though the sensation this time was less shiok.. the bbbj already spoilt the market for the bj.. hah. Bj was a quick thing too, as she stopped again, got up and straddled me.

Squatting down above me, she positioned my didi outside her meimei and moved her hips downwards. "Hao ying o" she commented. Well, of course, after all the teasing she did.. In her squatting position and with her hands by my sides, she used her legs to push her hips up and down.. so her weight wasn't on me at all. I didn't had to do anything but lie there and enjoy. Not bad. A couple of minutes later, she turned herself around to the back, with my didi still inside.. and started reverse cowgirl. Could tell this wasn't going to last too as she sounded tired already, and I was right. The position lasted less than 1/2 minute, before she whispered, "ni lai", and she shifted forward. Adjusting my own position behind her, with my didi still in her, we got into doggy and I took over the action.

We were on the bed in front of the dressing mirror then, and always like doggying this way as it offered me a view of the girl from the other direction. SS's head was down, but could see her boobs swinging forward and back as I pumped her. It was a good visual experience.. audio wise, her stereo wasn't that loud, just a slight moan every now and then. It was like av from the black-and-white era, got picture but no sound. Held this position for quite some time, then she requested for missionary. She turned over and I inserted into her to continue our bonking. Could see now her closed eyes, brows in a slight furrow, high but trying to control it kind of expression. Very turned on, but still her looks got to me and dampened things a little. Not her fault really. Focused on the sensation of bonking her, focused my gaze on her body.. and that was enough to push me over the edge.. bang! and blew my mini-mes into her.

After that, cleaned up and laid in bed to rest for the next round. TCSS still wasn't her thing, and she watched tv to avoid chatting. Watched and watched, after a while, tried to get kinky by feeling her up with a finger.. very little response. Looked at her.. very little response. Gave her a peck or two.. very little response again. Thought she was trying to stall for time. But too bad for her.. we had another 40 mins to go. After much hints, she turned around and reach for my didi. Stroked him slowly for a while, and when he was hard again, she capped me and laid down. Could tell she wasn't too willing, but still went again and inserted my didi. A bit sian also cause the service turned off already, so it was fully bonking.

Our second round was more monotonous compared to the first, missionary first, then got her to position her legs over my shoulder for some deep penetration. Pumped her in this position for more than 5 minutes.. then she requested for doggy. Turned her over, continued. This time was slightly longer than the deep penetration. But either way I wasn't too turned on as it was all mindless bonking. Not much communication, not even any 'fake' affection, so just continued bonking. Didn't feel like I was going to come anytime soon. Then, switched to missionary again, as her legs were soft already.. same story.. somemore her looks were even more turned off to me than the first round.. this round not high enough to distract me. Concentrating my gaze on her boobs didn't work either. Thought of Felicia Chin on the ch 8 serial.. not working too. Finally concluded I wasn't going to come anytime soon in her, so stopped. She was glad too as she was in a slight discomfort already. Opted to HJ.. I shifted forward a little and in a while shot my load over her boobs.

Cleaned up again, dressed up, paid up, and parted ways.

End of report

Stats:
Name: Shuang Shuang
Origin: Shenzhen
Face: 6.5/10 (not my type. cannot say SYT, yet not MILF. got dimple but looks a bit aged. but hey, this stuff is subjective)
Figure: 8.5/10 (perky boobs in a small package. Think waist is in the region of 22. my fave type of figure)
Boobs: B (average. but perky when she's upright)
Cathbath: 7/10 (nothing much to shout about. quite ok.)
BM: 6/10 (nothing much to shout about. quite ok but a little short)
BBBJ/BJ: 7.5/10 -> 6/10 (not as shiok after cap came on.. maybe she prep to ride me liao.. so less focused on sucking)
FJ: 8/10 -> 5.5/10 (first round was good. many positions. second round disappointed.. quite dead fish)
Attitude: 8/10 -> 6/10 (again first round better. After that, service all turned off. only plus point for second round was that she was accomodating, allowed me to continue bonking until I stopped myself)
GFE: 2/10 (very cordial interaction. not much tcss, didn't have much chance to get to know each other better. Since this is one important aspect of the whole bonking experience for me, so very hard to say I really enjoyed
myself since we didnt manage to click)
Damage: 100/2/2 (assumption was 21yo, quite worth la. though that one a bit off, but for 2 shots also good)
RTF: not really

Overall: when hungry, anything is good. Applies to me in this case. But hey, one man's meat is another's? So I poisoned, doesn't mean other bros will la. Bros who wishes to get SS's contact can PM bro Skywalk (I'm just a volunteer ), or if he agrees, can PM me.

Cheers.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Skywalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shuang Shuang - 23yo from Shenzhen

Thank you for your FR, commando.

Sad to heard that you are not enjoyed much. Probably i bring down her price from 150/2/2? Wait i go n try first.

Hey yesterday i didnt manage to get the Yuan Yuan MILF le, too late for my timing 11pm. You wan to be a commando again?

For bros that share contact with me before, kindly pm me for SS or Yuan Yuan number ya.

For those interested you also can pm swbl bro for contact.

I'm Not OKT.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 17
s1.w3n.b41.l31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro, i think i rest first. gun need servicing and ammo need resupplying. lol
Old 10-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Here is my report on Shuang Shuang.

Just spent 2 hours with her this evening. When the door opened, first impression was a petite size lady about 155cm height sitting in front. Figure not bad a B-cup boobs soft and tender. Like bro swbl mentioned, she dun look like SYT or MILF. Dunno how to describe. See for yourself.

The whole process is quite standard. She invite to shower together and wash through my body and my tool. After that dry up and waited on the bed. There are some catbath and boob massage but nothing to shout about. Just as she start the bbbj, then come to a suprise that she HOT BBBJ on my tool. The sensation is quite good as the water is a bit hot. First time to have such hot bbbj. Plus point.

By look at the 2 delicious melons, I cant resist myself to fondle on these 2 melons. Her nipple quite sensitive as she dun allow me to play it with my tongue. Nvm, headed to the south and the pussy no smell, give it a good lick and soon she is very wet. Cant tahan liao, put on the condom and ready to penetrate the love hole. God, her moaning is quite load. Only do one position and cant tahan already, my tool surrender under her moaning.

After some rest, go for shower again to prepare second shot. Tccs with her and found out that she been here for 1 year already. Dunno whether any bro know her. Tccs for about 20 minutes and start Round 2. Ask her to bbbj me again, this round suction stronger than the first round. When my tool is ready, she capped me and sit on top rock hard. This round try 3 position and surrender on doggy position. It is very tight during doggy position and her pussy just squeezing my tool. SHiok.

Rest for a while and take shower again. Put up clothes and pay. Mission Completed.

It is really worth for the price of 100/2/2. Cant complaint or expect too much.

Look : 7/10
Figure : 8/10
Boobs : 8.5/10 (Soft)
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (Focus on head no deep throat)
Hot BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10
GFE : 7/10

PS: Bro chew78s are u going to try? I summit my FR already.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

she operates in balestier?
and on student pass?
Old 11-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
she operates in balestier?
and on student pass?
Yeah, she is operate in balestier but not sure whether on student pass.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalk View Post
Here is my report on Shuang Shuang.

By look at the 2 delicious melons, I cant resist myself to fondle on these 2
It is really worth for the price of 100/2/2. Cant complaint or expect too much.

Look : 7/10
Figure : 8/10
Boobs : 8.5/10 (Soft)
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (Focus on head no deep throat)
Hot BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10
GFE : 7/10

PS: Bro chew78s are u going to try? I summit my FR already.
Thxs bro for the fr. Sound good hehe, This coming sunday will go met her liao.
Upz u 7 point liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1