The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
mybrief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool do all bro??

would like to knw if all bros here go for check up after each encounter? my encounters all with CD on for bj and fj. wats the risk like????
Old 08-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
FL_Noob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: do all bro??

Dr Bob says risk = 0.01/100% if there is no blood transfusion from mouth ulcer or open wound.
Old 08-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

So are all my encunters but I still go for checkup...it is more for peace of mind...way I look at it is that I go DSC, I am paying to contribute to the economy...I go Afa for test...I am contributing to Afa...but seriously, condom do provide good protection from all STDs inclduing HIV if there is no slippage and breakage but it does not protect that well from herpes...as your genital will be exposed and in contact to the gals genital area....so dont bump with force...just thrust 2/3 of the way in...and always do a visual inspection of the gals's genital area for any blisters and red spots...
Old 08-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: do all bro??

hi brother

i read from a website questions on hiv cases.( dsc clinic)

questions:what % of people would show up positive at the one month point.

For the HIV test, 95% of those tested will show up positive in the 1st month.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
daneman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The risk of getting HIV / STDs from protected sex is minimal. However, STDs such as genital herpes and warps can be transmitted through skin to skin contact. There is no need to go for a STD/HIV after every protected sexual encounter, however it would be good to go for a STD / HIV screen every 6 months just for your health purpose.
Wednesdays: 6.30 to 8.00 pm
Saturdays: 1.30 to 3.30 pm
DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane
(except on public holidays)
Old 09-12-2005, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
FL_Noob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
however it would be good to go for a STD / HIV screen every 6 months just for your health purpose.
I guess that means mentalilty health for me.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Yes, agreed fully no need to test after each encounter...that will be so stressful and money wasting...just make sure each encounter is protected from start to end and check the condom after you are done...if everything ok...then you are safe. Just be on lookout for any symptoms of discharge or abornormal growth on your genital area and penis...

1 website I read is quite interesting...it is set up by HIV+ people and in the forum page, you can see their sharing and discussion...believe me the Americans has quite a different concept of HIV from us Asians...to them, each protected encounter equals zero risk for HIV and no test is necessary...the website is http://www.aidsmeds.com/Fusetalk/ind...=Yes&forumid=1
Old 09-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
mybrief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro my encounters all are protected from bj to fj. the gers insisted on protected sex which is good. both times i use my own CD too.... didnt check the condom after each session but knw its didnt break and its from a reputable brand
Old 09-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybrief
wats the risk like????
Primary school kid question been asked a few times in this forum. There r tons of info in the net. Type in this www.yahoo.com and seach for sex. When getting involve with sex, there is always a risk. It is how u min the risk.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:58 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

first of all u need to know statistics.. then u need to know probability.
using all these u will be able to calculate your risk factor. hope this help!

next question please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybrief
would like to knw if all bros here go for check up after each encounter? my encounters all with CD on for bj and fj. wats the risk like????

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

bro.. u need this theorem to help u in calculating..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1