The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-08-2022, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Fulham vs Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...night-football
Should be difficult for Liverpool.

I say 0-4

My Daily Star column
Old 06-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 0-2
Old 06-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool's downfall will be the constant injuries of players.. Many are injury prone in Pool's squad.. I'm sure we all know who they are by now..
Walau don't jinx us bro

Not yet kicked the first ball of the new season and we already have an injury crisis

Worse still, all those currently out are not the usual suspects
Old 06-08-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Walau don't jinx us bro

Not yet kicked the first ball of the new season and we already have an injury crisis

Worse still, all those currently out are not the usual suspects
Speaking of injuries..... wonder what kind of injury did Jota suffer?
I read in other thread it is just a club excuse to cover the real reason for his absence as actually he is implicated in a criminal case and out on bail. Coincidently the period that a PL player who was arrested for rape coincides with the timing of Jota's absence. Description of the accused also fits the profile of Jota.
Maybe you LFC fans know much more than revealed..... can enlighten us?
Old 06-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Speaking of injuries..... wonder what kind of injury did Jota suffer?
I read in other thread it is just a club excuse to cover the real reason for his absence as actually he is implicated in a criminal case and out on bail. Coincidently the period that a PL player who was arrested for rape coincides with the timing of Jota's absence. Description of the accused also fits the profile of Jota.
Maybe you LFC fans know much more than revealed..... can enlighten us?
He is innocent..... that's why the club is supporting him. Of the 3 rape accusations.... investigation into 1 has been dropped by the police as proven he is innocent. The other 2 cases still under investigation but probably will be buang case too as it was consensual sex between both parties. Same like C7 & Rasford cases. Gold digger females purpose have sex with celebrity and then claim rape.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
He is innocent..... that's why the club is supporting him. Of the 3 rape accusations.... investigation into 1 has been dropped by the police as proven he is innocent. The other 2 cases still under investigation but probably will be buang case too as it was consensual sex between both parties. Same like C7 & Rasford cases. Gold digger females purpose have sex with celebrity and then claim rape.
Gosh, did not know about this at all.

Injury crisis plus this

Anyways back to today.

Alisson Becker returns in goal as Liverpool make one change for today’s Premier League opener at Fulham.

The Brazilian is named in the Reds XI at Craven Cottage after recovering from injury as Jürgen Klopp makes one alteration to the line-up deployed in last weekend’s Community Shield victory over Manchester City.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Thiago, Diaz, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Gomez, Milner, Elliott, Nunez, Carvalho, Bajcetic, Van den berg, Chambers.

First XI looks good. But the bench looks quite raw. Just goes to show our injury crisis plus the Jota issue. Also seems like Klopp wants to slowly bed in Darwin, which is a goood thing. Hopefully Nunez shall score when he comes off the bench.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I watched until 1-1. Then starhub crashed. Tried to re-start the app. Saw 10 seconds of 2-2. Crashed. Saw Henderson hit the crossbar in extra time. App crashed.

Knn...
Old 06-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

So was 1 point also part of the compensation for Carvalho?

Seriously though, a case of a point saved and 2 points lost.

The whole team as a collective played badly. Think Diaz had the best whole game compared to any other player.

Second half there were some good performances: Nunez, Salah, Milner and Elliott. The rest were poor for most of the game. Disappointing to see.

One big positive though, great to see Nunez and Salah linking up well. Both had an assist and goal.

Anyways, game over, move on to a week on Monday. More work to do on the training pitch and off-field in terms of transfer activity for a midfielder.

Thiago injured again. This is what happens when you rely on players like Keita, Ox, Thiago to be fit regularly. They simply can't be. We have to sign a midfielder. It's absolutely essential that we do. Unfortunately, i doubt this shall happen and it may well cost us dearly.

God knows what team Klopp is playing against Aston Villa tomorrow in behind doors friendly, do we have anyone?
Old 07-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I watched until 1-1. Then starhub crashed. Tried to re-start the app. Saw 10 seconds of 2-2. Crashed. Saw Henderson hit the crossbar in extra time. App crashed.

Knn...
Diaz hit the bar too....strange performance from The Reds compared to a week agon..kudos to Fulham disrupting The Reds normal rhythm by not giving them time on the ball..
Old 08-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Fulham played pretty rough when I saw some vids on YouTube
Old 08-08-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The only good result for the weekend was Scums result which brought a smile to my face..
Old 08-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thiago injury came at a bad moment but he had been battling injuries while at Bayern too. Harvey, Carvalho is there and if need be, can gt the academy players to be sub so they can gain valuable match experience. Firmino can play attacking mid, up front will be Diaz, Nunez and Salah. Kaise Gordon and the polish striker on the bench then.
Old 09-08-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool Star Mohamed Salah In New Pepsi Advert

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 12-08-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Crystal Palace x-x 4-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62457582
Old 12-08-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Crystal Palace

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...t-at-brentford

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1