The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
What went wrong???

It was the old Man U last season after all.
Very scrappy play, 'generous' in giving the ball away and clueless in counter attacking. There were one or two moments of brilliance though.

Have to rely on VAR for that consolation goal.

Terrible display.
It is so obvious bro lacoruna...they need to get rid of last season's deadwoods 1st (they know who they are) n replace them with quality n well known strikers n midfielders like Nunez of Pool n Haaland of City who can score goals fast n easily...wrong tactics, poor timing of substitution n substituting wrong players by the great manager also contributed to their loss..imagine bringing in 3 new young n inexperienced players like Garnacho in the last few minutes of the game n expecting them to score goals

spent one whole summer trying to fix their defence n neglecting the other 2 impt depts n yet they continue to leak goals at the back...wat a waste of money...

one or two moments of brilliance for the entire 90 mins of the game but can't put the ball in the opposition net is nothing to cheer abt..n yes how pathetic they r, need the generosity of their opposition to score an own goal for their only goal of the match..

all of them from the Board downwards to the players r not learning from the mistakes of the previous seasons n gets easily bullied n robbed of the ball by the stronger faster opposition players ...sigh..like last season everytime they lose, the managers n players will come out with all kinds of excuses most of which r obvious that they made n repeated the same old mistakes over n over again...keep saying they must improve the next game but the same shit happens over n over again in the next games when they face even stronger opposition teams... this time even with the great Eriksens' help, they still can't even score goals by themselves hv to depend on their opposition to score for them...how pathetic is this bunch of useless players keep kicking n losing possession of the ball to their opponents on the field like B Fernandes which gives them great opportunities to run towards their goal at high speed to score goals against them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-08-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Looking at the three months ahead, if no further reinforcements in midfield and attack arrive, I fear we make not make it out of Aug with much more than a point or two, and may possibly finish the gruelling October without hitting double digits. Will probably be at least 15 points off the top by then.

Aug

Brentford v Manchester United

Manchester United v Liverpool

Southampton v Manchester United

Sep

Leicester City v Manchester United

Manchester United v Arsenal

Crystal Palace v Manchester United

Manchester United v Leeds United

Oct

Manchester City v Manchester United

Everton v Manchester United

Manchester United v Newcastle United

Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur

Chelsea v Manchester United

Manchester United v West Ham United

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 08-08-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Hoping to be 1-1 at half time…

But yes it making me vomit blood watching them play…. Their defence as usual was crappy with Maguire…

Attack? Only 1 quick counter attack… if this was man city I’m
Sure the scoreline would be 2-0 or 3-0 now
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Watching the way they were playing when they went down 0-1, straightaway switched off already.

Pre-season was a screensaver. It is still Windows Vista running underneath.

Only trophy this season will be the Bangkok Century Cup.
haiz... new manager new philosophy new style but same old performance

a few negatives to highlight:
- error strewn match, dalot making bad passes and caught out of position, maguire had a tough time dealing with welbeck's runs, martinez was lucky not to concede a penalty, fred almost gifted a goal in the first minute, mctominay was lucky to escape a red, the defenders were often pulled out of position and they seem to be confused of who they should be marking

- fernandes, eriksen, sancho final pass/set pieces often disappointed

- rashford's tendency to drift out wide left caused a lack of focal point in the central striking position and he is still some way from sharpness, eriksen as false-9 didn't have much of an impact, rashford/sancho have pace down the flanks but they have no targetman to aim at. ETH is looking to bring in arnautovic, hope he can have an effect on the game like fulham's mitrovic (against pool)

- like last season, man u still looked uncomfortable passing their way out of the opponent's high press. playing out from deep isn't working out, i feel they need to change their playing style, DDG to kick the ball to the targetman (CR7/arnautovic) and play from there

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 08-08-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If McFred continues as midfield…
Next match can bet MAN Utd lose liao…

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 09-08-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18312 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
You manu fans meh? Tiagong you r Liverpool fans ler.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looking at the three months ahead, if no further reinforcements in midfield and attack arrive, I fear we make not make it out of Aug with much more than a point or two, and may possibly finish the gruelling October without hitting double digits. Will probably be at least 15 points off the top by then.

Aug

Brentford v Manchester United

Manchester United v Liverpool
Agreed totally with wat u said imom...if that really happens they will be bottom of the table waiting to be relegated to the championship division

but after the horror show last Sunday night against Brighton, ETH has finally awaken up from his slumber n realise that he can't go far or depend on this bunch of useless n unskilled players n really needs to dump them urgently (as advised by his predecessor RR) n get new good skilful players esp midfielders n attackers to replace them n get his midfield n attack properly fixed up in order to score goals in the next few days b4 transfer window closes....

he really looks like in panic mode now, willing to take any 2nd rated midfielder or striker he can lay his hand on to replace Mcfred n supplement Rashford, Sancho etc in the frontline...same transfer shit happening all over again this season ..when good prolific players like Nunez n Haaland n Sesko were available earlier on, they don't want to go n snap them up fast scare of their high price tag they hv to pay for them leaving them to their arch rivals to snatch them up happily ...stingy BODs ...

now panic, willing to close their eyes n anyhow take discarded midfielders n strikers left unwanted on the shelves by other teams who hardly score any goals or provide any assists... penny wise pound foolish...knowing wat is their problem in midfield, defence n attack since the last 10 years after SAF left, esp the last 2 years, they r still so stingy to pay for the real good skilful players on the market preferring to buy 2nd rated cheaper alternatives discarded by other teams..like that how to win titles n trophies ??...other teams like their arch rivals city n Leipzig even buy the good players they want 1 season in advance n loan them back to the selling club 1st, such as Alvarez of City n now Sesko of Leipzig...they r always so slow like tortoises n behind time in their management of the club n players

Last edited by Rickey; 13-08-2022 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
haiz... new manager new philosophy new style but same old performance

a few negatives to highlight:
- error strewn match, dalot making bad passes and caught out of position, maguire had a tough time dealing with welbeck's runs, martinez was lucky not to concede a penalty, fred almost gifted a goal in the first minute, mctominay was lucky to escape a red, the defenders were often pulled out of position and they seem to be confused of who they should be marking

- fernandes, eriksen, sancho final pass/set pieces often disappointed

- rashford's tendency to drift out wide left caused a lack of focal point in the central striking position and he is still some way from sharpness, eriksen as false-9 didn't have much of an impact, rashford/sancho have pace down the flanks but they have no targetman to aim at. ETH is looking to bring in arnautovic, hope he can have an effect on the game like fulham's mitrovic (against pool)

- like last season, man u still looked uncomfortable passing their way out of the opponent's high press. playing out from deep isn't working out, i feel they need to change their playing style, DDG to kick the ball to the targetman (CR7/arnautovic) and play from there
Also agree totally with bro ilovepantyhose on his analysis of the team during their 1st match of the new season against Brighton on Sunday night ..the entire old team including DDG can be dumped save 1 or 2 promising ones like Sancho n Bailly can remain

Old 11-08-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Yes, agree with bro johnnass too

Old 12-08-2022, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Brentford v Man Utd x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62457582
Old 12-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brentford v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...t-at-brentford

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 12-08-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Brentford v Man Utd

Man Utd started slowly and ETH will have his hands full.

I say 1-1

My Daily Star column
Old 12-08-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Nothing much to say. A hope-for-the-best prediction, though head says a draw at best.

Brentford 1 : 2 Man Utd

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 0-1
Old 13-08-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nothing much to say. A hope-for-the-best prediction, though head says a draw at best.

Brentford 1 : 2 Man Utd
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 0-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Man Utd started slowly and ETH will have his hands full.

I say 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Brentford v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
So all the predictions hv cum in ...the match is to be played tonight against Brentford

For a win >>> imom n charlie (2)

For a draw >> paul merson (1)

For a loss >>>lawro n jones (2)

In the last game against Brighton, all predicted wrongly for a win

For me, if the new manager ETH still don't wake up n learn n continue to play Mcfred again ..then sorry for him, they will definitely lose tonight again for sure as bro johnbass said...

but if he has the courage n dare to change n take out all the deadwoods like McTom n Bruno who keep on giving n losing the ball to the opposition n play instead the younger more energetic players like James Garner, Garnacho or iqbal...he has a chance to at least draw if not win

Last edited by Rickey; 13-08-2022 at 12:53 PM.
Old 13-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Man Utd wearing green today?
Gg liao lor…

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1