The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 07:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Zaew Noodle

Price: 50 bath
Open: 7 am – 4 pm
Phone: 02-258-7960 (also for take away orders)
Address: 1/5 Soi Sukhumvit 49

How to get there: Take the BTS to Phrom Phong station or Thong Lor station and walk from there. Enter Soi 49 and walk for another 50 meters. You find Zaew on the left side.

At Zaew, the broth, the minced pork balls, the liver, the noodles, it all comes together.

They have a variety of noodles and toppings to choose from. The noodles range from sen yai (wide noodles made from rice flour) to sen lek (thinner, flat noodles made from rice flour), ba mee (yellow egg noodle) and wunsen (glass vermicelli noodles made from mango beans).

I now have 5 visits at Zaew under my belt, over two weeks. On my third visit, the quality wasn’t on top. The broth was the problem, it lacked concentration. I think it has to do with the fact that my third visit was just before closing time. This is not an uncommon issue in Bangkok. Soups sometimes lacks concentration when heading towards the closing hour, as they just add water to make sure they have enough. Returning at lunch time on my fourth and fifth visit my concerns was forgotten. I therefore recommend to go there lunchtime.

As always with tom yam spots, you can choose whether you want your dish dry or with soup.

Zaew also have other dishes , including a good yen ta fo (with fish balls) – the pink soup, but it is the tom yam pork noodles that shines the most at Zaew.

Yen Ta Fo is a completely different dish where focus is on fish balls etc. It’s a very decent bowl.

Asking for tom yam without any more explanation gives you the regular combination, meaning you leave it up to the chef to decide. You can also customize your bowl with any combination you prefer, with toppings running from fish balls, yellow shrimp balls, fish sticks, sliced pork, minced pork and quite a few others. On the table you also have small bags with either crispy pork rinds or crispy fish-skin chips as an add-on. Sprinkle them on your noodles and they give a new dimension to both the taste and the texture.

The service is friendly, but of course it takes time as the place is filled up with a waiting line during lunch hours. Zaew has been in the business for more than 30 years, starting out as a general merchandise store, before moving over to what it it today. A very good hole in the wall with one of the best tom yam bowl, if not the best, in town. Be aware that there is hole in the wall with the name Saew between Sukhumvit Soi 55 and Soi 57. They also sell a very good bowl of tom yam noodles, but not as good as Zaew in Sukhumvit Soi 49.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-06-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Zaew Noodle

Price: 50 bath
Open: 7 am – 4 pm
Phone: 02-258-7960 (also for take away orders)
Address: 1/5 Soi Sukhumvit 49

How to get there: Take the BTS to Phrom Phong station or Thong Lor station and walk from there. Enter Soi 49 and walk for another 50 meters. You find Zaew on the left side.

At Zaew, the broth, the minced pork balls, the liver, the noodles, it all comes together.

They have a variety of noodles and toppings to choose from. The noodles range from sen yai (wide noodles made from rice flour) to sen lek (thinner, flat noodles made from rice flour), ba mee (yellow egg noodle) and wunsen (glass vermicelli noodles made from mango beans).

I now have 5 visits at Zaew under my belt, over two weeks. On my third visit, the quality wasn’t on top. The broth was the problem, it lacked concentration. I think it has to do with the fact that my third visit was just before closing time. This is not an uncommon issue in Bangkok. Soups sometimes lacks concentration when heading towards the closing hour, as they just add water to make sure they have enough. Returning at lunch time on my fourth and fifth visit my concerns was forgotten. I therefore recommend to go there lunchtime.

As always with tom yam spots, you can choose whether you want your dish dry or with soup.

Zaew also have other dishes , including a good yen ta fo (with fish balls) – the pink soup, but it is the tom yam pork noodles that shines the most at Zaew.

Yen Ta Fo is a completely different dish where focus is on fish balls etc. It’s a very decent bowl.

Asking for tom yam without any more explanation gives you the regular combination, meaning you leave it up to the chef to decide. You can also customize your bowl with any combination you prefer, with toppings running from fish balls, yellow shrimp balls, fish sticks, sliced pork, minced pork and quite a few others. On the table you also have small bags with either crispy pork rinds or crispy fish-skin chips as an add-on. Sprinkle them on your noodles and they give a new dimension to both the taste and the texture.

The service is friendly, but of course it takes time as the place is filled up with a waiting line during lunch hours. Zaew has been in the business for more than 30 years, starting out as a general merchandise store, before moving over to what it it today. A very good hole in the wall with one of the best tom yam bowl, if not the best, in town. Be aware that there is hole in the wall with the name Saew between Sukhumvit Soi 55 and Soi 57. They also sell a very good bowl of tom yam noodles, but not as good as Zaew in Sukhumvit Soi 49.
Booked mark for my next visit to bkk.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Booked mark for my next visit to bkk.
6 Beers back to u buddy.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Ping's Shark's Fin Restaurant @ Asoke

Address: 137/3 Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke) Rd. Klongtuey-nua Watana,
Bangkok 10110
Phone: +66(2) 661 7860

There are about 05 Ping restaurant in BKK.

The Ping Restaurant serves Thai and Teochew dishes. great quality food Good selection of raw materials There are many dishes to choose from and a variety of menus. The outstanding decoration of the shop is a modern Chinese style that looks modern. In terms of food, the restaurant guarantees the taste, deliciousness from Chef Ping's skill. The legend of Ping Shark Fin Restaurant at Asoke Intersection, which has been open for decades.

The owner of the shop is Mr. Saetia Hung Ping, also known as 'Hia Ping', who has been famous for cooking shark fin for more than 50 years. The first shop is at Yaowarat branch. The beginning of this deliciousness Hea Ping will choose all the ingredients to cook by himself. Choose only the finest ingredients Hea Ping is a person who cooks delicious food and understands the taste of food. and have the ability to extract deliciousness from food It is assumed that Hia Ping is a legendary iron chef with shark fin.
After just one taste, you will instantly understand why Ping's is unrivaled! Ping’s Restaurant Group features the impeccable Thai Teochew Tastes of premium quality signature items like shark’s fin, abalone and other delicacies that all dining connoisseurs have come to expect and love.

Positioning itself as an exceptional fine-dining venue with a cozy atmosphere, the restaurants boast authentic and immeasurably delicious Thai Teochew cuisine prepared from the heart and spirits of culinary professionals – led by the renowned Chef Saetia Hung Ping, known affectionately as “Ah Ping”, who has honed his culinary skills and refined his wholesome preparation methods for more than half a century to perfect the Ping’s superior and naturally flavourful chicken broth as well as many unique dishes. The concept bears hallmark values of superior quality Thai Teochew cuisine and excellent service in the upscale and relaxed ambience, hence the perfect dining venue of choice for everyone. It is also with this that our restaurant name is derived as we hope to preserve this very same hallmark values and heritage that will pass from one generation to another.

Ping’s Restaurant Group consist of the original outlet in Asoke which has been and still is growing steadily in business over the past decade and has built a steady base of supporters both locally and overseas. To meet growing demands, we have opened our second outlet, the Ping’s Thai Teochew Seafood Restaurant in Pathumwan Princess Hotel right in the heart of the city featuring the much loved Ping’s original menu with some new additions still focusing on the trademark Thai Teochew Cuisine. Our third outlet is our Ping’s Hotpot Restaurant, which is Thailand’s first luxury hotpot restaurant that welcomes dining connoisseurs on a journey of unprecedented tastes. The key to our hotpot is in our signature one-of-a-kind soups and sauce. The Superior Ping’s Original Soup is a must try!

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 12-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17445 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wattana Panich (วัฒนาพานิช-ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเนื้อ)

Address: 336-338 Ekkamai Soi 18, Thanon Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Phone number: 02-391 7264, 02-392
Open hours: 10 am – 8:30 pm daily
Prices: About 80 – 100 THB for beef noodles, 200 THB for goat noodles

ที่อยู่ 336-338 ซอยเอกมัย 18 ถ.สุขุมวิท 63 (ซอยเอกมัย 18) คลองเตยเหนือ กรุงเทพ
โทร. 02-391 7264, 02-392
เปิดบริการทุกวัน 10:00 – 20:30

How to get there:
The restaurant is located in the Ekkamai area of Bangkok on Ekkamai Soi 18. It’s a few kilometers from the Ekkamai BTS station, so from the BTS, you can either take a taxi, a bus, or a motorbike to Soi 18 and then look for that yellow and red sign (picture above).

Thai Beef Noodles at Wattana Panich, Ekkamai (วัฒนาพานิช-ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเนื้อ)

No words are necessary here…

I’m just going to give you a moment to dwell upon one of the most beautiful swimming pools of slow bubbling cubes of beef you may have ever seen…

It was one of the most amazing I had seen.

Just look into the face of that jacuzzi of tenderly stewed beef love, of meat, fat, spices, and juices that looks like they’ve been boiling in the same cauldron for centuries.

(NOTE: Wattana Panich seems to be the most common English spelling, but really the Thai pronunciation would be more like “paneed” with a very soft d ending)

It’s a jaw dropping pan of meat that greets you as you enter Wattana Panich (วัฒนาพานิช-ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเนื้อ), one of the most famous beef noodle restaurants in Bangkok.

Just walking in, and seeing the beef, is enough to make you realize why it’s such a famous restaurant to eat beef noodles in Bangkok.

Actually, years ago, I had written an article and made a video about a beef noodle spot on Udom Suk. Someone had commented, saying I need to try the restaurant on Ekkamai, and it took a few years to finally get here, but I’m thrilled I did.

Wattana Panich (วัฒนาพานิช-ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเนื้อ) is most famous for kuay teow neua, or Thai beef noodles.

They are located in the Ekkamai area of Bangkok, housed in an old-school Chinese shophouse that has fantastic character to it.

The interior of Wattana Panich (วัฒนาพานิช-ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเนื้อ) is exactly what you should be looking for in a good restaurant in Bangkok.

I’m talking about well used tables and chairs, antiques on the walls, clutter everywhere, and just ancient looking everything – there was a stash of beer under my table, so I couldn’t sit straight in the table, and that’s exactly the type of little sign I love when eating a top-notch restaurants.

Wattana Panich (วัฒนาพานิช-ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเนื้อ) attracts some pretty cool, stunna shades rockin’ customers too – everyone from Chinese men to foreigners, ready to get their fix of tender beef and goat.

Hi senior bro, so it’s quite a distance from the BTS station right? So it’s better off to take a grab ride from the hotel? I have seen many YouTubers review this beef noodles.
Old 15-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
Hi senior bro, so it’s quite a distance from the BTS station right? So it’s better off to take a grab ride from the hotel? I have seen many YouTubers review this beef noodles.
Take grab better. Bkk weather very hot. Unless you are water paraded and prepare to route match then ok.

Old 15-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Stewed Beef Nang Loeng (Soi Nakhon Sawan 2 Nang Loeng Market)

Location : Stewed Beef Shop, Nang Loeng, Soi Nakhon Sawan 2, Nang Loeng Market, Bangkok
Opening-closing time: Open everyday (closed on Sunday) 10.00 - 14.00
Parking : No parking

Stewed Beef Nang Loeng, soft, large pieces, seasoned since father's generation!

Braised Beef Noodles An original product that has been sold for over 60 years. For meat lovers, don't miss out on the "stewed beef" and the meatballs that have to be ordered separately because they won't be enough to eat, haha.

Khun Surapong Nirobolsathaphon, the owner of Nang Loeng stewed beef shop who has inherited the best recipe from generation to generation. It is now the 3rd generation, but he still maintains the original taste very well.

The menu of this restaurant has both Braised Beef Noodles, Beef Cao Lao, and Boiled Beef Meatballs. In fact, each dish doesn't need to be cooked at all, but if you like spicy food, you can add more chili. for a more intense flavor

There will be various utensils in the bowl.

Stewed beef with fat, tender meat, large pieces, full of mouthfuls.

The fresh meat marinated with the shop's special spices gives the texture a smooth, creamy texture and a pleasant aroma.

offal, spleen, liver, heart, large ribs, not fishy

Tenderloin, stewed until tender, almost melts in your mouth.

Fragrant Chinese Medicine Broth It takes about 4-5 hours to simmer, making it taste very mellow.

Meat lover, I recommend that you don't miss it. Old restaurant with original recipe It must be in the list.

This shop is a bit difficult to find a place to park, so it's much easier to take public transportation.

Old 19-07-2022, 09:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Chakki, Bangkok

1/35 Ratchawithi Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand (Victory Monument BTS, walk to Ratchawithi Soi 7)
Tel: +66 2 245 0849
Opening Hours: 11:00am – 3:00pm (Mon – Sun) (May close earlier when sold out, closed every first Mon of the month)

Michelin-Recommended Beef Horfun And Thai-Style Wanton Noodles, Near Victory Monument

Chakki, is renowned for its thick gravy sauce – a salty and sweet concoction – on its lad na (deep-fried noodles). Slick beef or pork slices can be added, along with a helping of vegetables and, if you like, a side of crispy fried wontons. The same family has run Cantonese Chakki for 30 years, and they’re so confident in their perfected dishes that they don’t refer to recipes or offer a menu.

[Bangkok] This family-run eatery near Victory Monument is well known for two dishes which both happen to be my favourite – Thai style wanton mee and “Rad Na Nua” which is stir-fried wide rice noodles with slices of meat.

Making a trip there was a must for me, though was not the most convenient.

Unfortunately, I also left disappointed the first time round as they stopped selling by 2pm, even though the closing hours indicated 3pm. ”No more, no more”.

Jakkee Restaurant ภัตตาคารจ๊ากกี่, also written as “Chakki” is located at Ratchawithi Soi 7, a 15 minutes’ walk from Victory Monument BTS station.

The shop used to be from Chinatown, and has been at this location for more than 30 years.

Therefore, it is not surprising to find the slightly older generation dining here, reading their newspapers or elderly couples reminiscing their good-old days.

For tourists, do not worry as there is an English menu, and one English-speaking member of the family (though she is always running around).

I know the food is considered pricier than the average and service is brisk, but the quality of the ingredients used, and oh that sauce, and the history of Chakki makes it quite a worthy to visit place for “Rad-Nha” lovers.

Old 23-07-2022, 03:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Charoen Saeng Silom - Pork Knuckle

Open: 8 am – 2 pm
Phone: +66 2 234 8036
Address: 492/6 Soi Charoen Krung 49, Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand

How to get there: Charoen Saeng Silom is located in Charoen Krung Soi 49. The easiest way to access it is from Silom road. When coming from BTS saphan Taksin, walk along Charoen Krung Road until you get to Muslim Restaurant. Cross the road to the other side of Charoen Krung road and walk into Silom road. Then take the first to the left (Soi 49) and walk 30 meters into the alley. You see Charoen Saeng Silom on the right side. It’s about 7-8 minutes walk from BTS to Saphan Taksin.

Your prime spot for braised pork in Bangkok – Khao Kha Moo.

I just love a good braised pork trotter or knuckle with rice and a good soy and vinegar based sauce. Or Khao Khao Moo as this Teochew style inspired dish is named in Thailand. You find them all around town, and quite a few of them are actually ok. But that said, it’s a few miles between the ok vendors and the best vendors. One of the great spots is Charoen Saeng Silom in Charoen Krung Soi 49. They have been in operation since 1959. And yes, you can order the entire leg.

The pork meat is tender and meltingly soft, the skin is tasty without being oily or greasy, the gravy is rich and aromatic with a lot of Chinese spices and herbs in it. And most importantly, it’s not too sweet. An excellent homemade vinegar based sauce with chilies and garlic, and also pickled braised mustard greens cooked in the juice from the pork are served on the side. What more to ask for? It’s absolutely yummy for everybody that doesn’t have a cholesterol problem. If you struggle with your cholesterol, close your eyes or be light on the skin part. And yes, they are one of the few vendors left with the original Shell Shuan Shim award, overall a much better guidance than the red guide when tastes matter.

The food is on display in a big metal bowl just outside the entrance. If you come as a bigger group you can order the hole leg (kha moo). The feets (Kawki) are also an option. They also have something for those on the look for intestines. Clean, tasteful and authentic.

Charoen Saeng Silom have a few tables inside and quite a row outside, but you might need to wait to get seated due to it’s popularity. It also means you might have to sit down with other customers at one of the tables. They set up quite a few tables outside, but you have to be early to enjoy their services as they sell out pretty quick. Breakfast or early lunch is your best options.

Old 25-07-2022, 07:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Ung Jia Huad (ร้านอึ้งเจี่ยฮวด)

Address: Sukhumvit 23 (Google map)
Open hours: 9 am – 3 pm on Monday – Saturday
Prices: Each plate is about 50 THB, a little higher than normal, but it’s a very high end area, and it’s totally worth it.
ถนน สุขุมวิท 23 กรุงเทพ
โทร 02-2584236
เปิด จันทร์-เสาร์ 9.00-15.00 น.

On a corner side street, just barely a stones throw from the bustling Asoke intersection, is an Uncle who has been making Thai basil stir fry (ผัดกะเพรา pad kaprao) for over 47 years.

Now that’s experience.

It’s in a spot where you can easily walk past, just down the road from the infamous Soi Cowboy, and surrounding by luxurious international restaurants.

He makes a variety of different quick stir fry dishes, but among his specialties is Thai basil stir fry with your choice of either pork or chicken, and either minced meat or sliced meat.

Uncle cooks with such expertise, he’s the type of experienced cook that could make Thai food with his eyes closed.

You know from the beginning it’s going to be tasty, just from watching him work the wok and handle the ingredients.

Old 28-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Mr.Mao

Address: 167 15 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 4PM to 11PM daily
Phone: +66 65 502 8999

A spicy Mala, spicy, Chinese-style flavor shop.

Mala, spicy, numb tongue and intestines In the style that people love Mala for sure. Personally, the ingredients are available in a variety of choices, including meat and vegetable dishes, such as pork belly, chicken feet, sesame oil chicken, clams, and beef. We can choose the deliciousness as we want. Or it's a set that the shop has already allocated. Each set has a size, choose S and L.

Address - Mr.Mao shop, convenient to travel
Located in the MRT Huai Khwang MRT station, walk up from the station and you will find it. The shop is next to the main road.

Atmosphere - The interior of the shop is decorated in orange tones with all 3 floors.

Average price per person - 200฿-500฿

Old 31-07-2022, 01:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Chokdee Dimsum Bangkok

Address: 33/2-3, Soi Sukhumvit 63, Sukhumvit Rd., Khlong Tan Nuea, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel: +6627140312
Operating hour: 8am to 10pm daily.

Chokdee Dimsum Bangkok located very near to MBK. Our dimsum is made fresh by hand, with love right here in our kitchen.

This place serve delicious handmade dim sum. Breakfast, brunch or late dinner, this local favorite eatery will serve you handmade and fresh steaming dim sum at any hour of the day. Their menu has the best Chinese fast food, from dumplings to wontons and an extensive selection of pork dishes. Their specialty is the traditional 'Bak Kut Teh', a steamy broth of pork ribs and 15 Chinese herbs, it's rumored to keep you youthful and healthy.

Chokdee Dim Sum Restaurant" opened on Banthat Thong Road (Chula Soi 12) as the first branch in 2000, being the first in Bangkok to offer a new concept of dim sum. that is Freshly steamed dim sum with delicious Bak Kut Teh. which is a secret formula that has been passed down only by the family

Shortly after opening the first branch It appears that there has been a very good response and customers who have had the opportunity to come to eat at the restaurant will become regular customers and have been widely spread all over the world. To the freshness and deliciousness that is unique to the shop from the beginning that Core Target was placed only to family groups or Chinese people. But there is a growing group of customers, whether it's teenagers, students, or working people, who demonstrate the strength of products like dim sum that can reach consumers of all ages. Until finally, it has continuously expanded more than 25 branches until now.

Old 03-08-2022, 03:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Kuay Teow Nai Buem (ร้านก๋วยเตี๋ยวนายเบิ้ม)

Address: 573/10 Thanon Samsen, Inbetween Soi 11 and 13, Dusit, Bangkok 10300
Open hours: 6 am – 5 pm daily
Phone number: 02-243-2108
Prices: Noodles are 20 THB per bowl. They are not as small as some boat noodle restaurants, but not a full sized bowl either. One person can probably eat 3 – 5 bowls or more if you’re hungry.

How to get there: Kuay Teow Nai Buem (ร้านก๋วยเตี๋ยวนายเบิ้ม) is located right along Samsen road in Bangkok’s Dusit area, not far from many of the government buildings and on the back side of Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University. It’s not really close to any BTS or MRT station, so best to either get there by bus or taxi.

Boat noodles is one of those Thai noodle soup dishes I’ve enjoyed eating ever since I first came to Thailand.

Along with Dwight and Cody, years ago we used to down bowls and bowls of boat noodles at Bangkok’s boat noodle alley and stack up the bowls on our table.

For the longest time I really enjoyed eating boat noodles at Boat Noodle Alley at Victory Monument.

While those boat noodle restaurants are still well worth visiting for the ultimate boat noodle atmosphere experience in Bangkok, over the years I noticed the quality of their boat noodles, and the flavor, going down.

So at Victory Monument I started mostly going to Doy Kuay Teow Reua, just a 5 minute walk from Boat Noodle Alley – they still serve one of my favorite versions of boat noodles in a good environment in Bangkok.
Whenever you go to a boat noodle restaurant in Bangkok, you have a number of different choices of what to order.

At this restaurant you could either order beef (blue bowl) or pork (pink bowl), and then you could choose the type of noodles you wanted.

I normally try a mixture of all the above, including sen lek (medium sized rice noodles), sen mee (thinnest rice noodles), and I also had a bowl of ba mee (egg noodles).

I just wanted to show you one more photo of my bowl of noodles halfway through eating it to show you just how delicious and how flavorful that soup was.

Look at the color and the richness of that dark soup!

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of little boat noodle restaurants scattered throughout the Bangkok area.

Far different from the atmosphere of Boat Noodle Alley, Kuay Teow Nai Buem (ร้านก๋วยเตี๋ยวนายเบิ้ม) is a small family style Thai boat noodle restaurant that’s been in business for over 40 years and serves simple, yet flavorful bowls of boat noodles.

What I loved most about the boat noodles here is that they were nearly perfectly seasoned with spice and flavor right as they are served.

Old 07-08-2022, 10:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Kuang Sea Foods

107/13 Soi Rangnam, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Open Everyday 10 am – 2 am
Tel. 0-2642-5591

กวางทะเลเผา หูฉลาม
107/13 ซอย รางน้ำ สามเสนใน พญาไท กรุงเทพฯ 10400
เปิด-ปิด10.00-02.00 น.
โทร. 0-2642-5591

How to Get to Kuang Sea Foods
Located just a 10 minute walk from Victory Monument BTS station in central Bangkok. Get off the BTS and head down Soi Rangnam, pass King Power shopping complex and you will see Kuang Sea Foods on the left hand side, just before reaching the main road and opposite a petrol station.

Kuang Sea Foods (กวางทะเลเผา หูฉลาม) has been at the top of my list for Thai seafood for a long time now. The restaurant provides an extensive, easy-to-order menu, packing in the finest seafood dishes Thailand has to offer – at very reasonable prices.

The restaurant picks up most of it’s business during evening hours and by 7 – 8 pm Kuang Sea Foods is hoppin with customers every night of the week.

A spread of food like the one pictured below cost 250 THB per person, split by 4. It was an all out feasting session.

Chinese and Thai food is good here. Enjoy good curried crab, fried oysters and steamed fish at this restaurant when you happen to be near it. Have a nice time here and share tasty mango sticky rice with your friends. Kuang Seafood Restaurant serves delicious beer.

The great location of this place makes it easy to reach by any transport. Many people mention that the staff is patient at this place. Guests say that the service is terrific here. You are to be pleasantly impressed with affordable prices at this spot. The quiet ambiance makes a positive impression on reviewers.

Old 08-08-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kuang Sea Foods

107/13 Soi Rangnam, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Open Everyday 10 am – 2 am
Tel. 0-2642-5591

กวางทะเลเผา หูฉลาม
107/13 ซอย รางน้ำ สามเสนใน พญาไท กรุงเทพฯ 10400
เปิด-ปิด10.00-02.00 น.
โทร. 0-2642-5591

How to Get to Kuang Sea Foods
Located just a 10 minute walk from Victory Monument BTS station in central Bangkok. Get off the BTS and head down Soi Rangnam, pass King Power shopping complex and you will see Kuang Sea Foods on the left hand side, just before reaching the main road and opposite a petrol station.

Kuang Sea Foods (กวางทะเลเผา หูฉลาม) has been at the top of my list for Thai seafood for a long time now. The restaurant provides an extensive, easy-to-order menu, packing in the finest seafood dishes Thailand has to offer – at very reasonable prices.

The restaurant picks up most of it’s business during evening hours and by 7 – 8 pm Kuang Sea Foods is hoppin with customers every night of the week.

A spread of food like the one pictured below cost 250 THB per person, split by 4. It was an all out feasting session.

Chinese and Thai food is good here. Enjoy good curried crab, fried oysters and steamed fish at this restaurant when you happen to be near it. Have a nice time here and share tasty mango sticky rice with your friends. Kuang Seafood Restaurant serves delicious beer.

The great location of this place makes it easy to reach by any transport. Many people mention that the staff is patient at this place. Guests say that the service is terrific here. You are to be pleasantly impressed with affordable prices at this spot. The quiet ambiance makes a positive impression on reviewers.
Do they serve bbq seafood like fresh water prawns ?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1