The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-08-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 17
nobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sandy from THEREGENTLUST
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=893480

OKT: Responsive and fast reply, I didn't even know my booking already confirmed just within 5 mins.

Location: Never knew got this place, quite nice room just that the bed quality not so good

Look: She looks cute and attractive. Those were her old photo, now she cut her hair short, for bros that love long hair, you may skip her. She look more tan compared to the photo, maybe because she cut her hair, so cannot recognize her until I noticed her big round electrical eye, then confirm it's her. Bro that love big big eye, she's the one and don't get kced and you will give in everything to her, haha!

Body: Firm body with enhanced boobs, nice to hold and lick, turn her on and you will find your paradise.

Kissing: Slow and sensual with some tongue fight, when not doing anything, her face will look like "come kiss me", the tempo is just right for me, one of the best kisser rated by me, your experience may be different with mine.

Foreplay: During shower, she already started to BBBJ me, it was a surprise for me, she really knows what I wants. After shower, we chat a bit and hug like long-lost lover. Everyone have their preference, after I told her mine, she keeps "attacking" my preference, she knows how to please a man very much as long as she knows what turns you on.

BBBJ: She will occasionally look at me, that view is "Wow!". I nearly ended 1st round after around less than 10 mins, don't wanna waste it, so cap and start the FJ.

FJ: Never knew that she is so tight, one of my ticks, like another bro mentioned, look at her during missionary, that view is awesome and words couldn't describe. Very accommodating in several positions. Don't forget to use the mirror, although you need to stand, but it's a great view especially looking at her expression, that's priceless!

GFE: She really can converse in any topic, I think I spent too much time chatting with her. Until I had to stop her by kissing her, then we cuddle a lot, the feeling is like with a Uni GF and you both share something in common that you can chat till forget the time.

Attitude: Very service oriented, can speak good English, not many Thai can converse in English. One of the best attitude and don't have the commercial feel at all.

Overall: She loves and enjoy sex, always wet and don't need KY at all. Although not syt body, but her body is curvy and sexy, she is the type of lady that you will want to bring her out for a good dinner type. She prefer slow sex, so if bros are the fast and furious type, you may skip her. Her eye is one of the biggest I have met so far, it works very well on me as that is the first thing caught my eye. Take good care of her, and her friend Minny too.

P.S: I shall not use rating as one man's meat is another man's poison, you have to experience yourself then you will know, I just tried my best to describe my experience here.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
okayone1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Minnie from LA

Not bothering with numbers because all the fake FRs make them meaningless

Was tempted by June but OKT convinced me to try Minnie because he said she had better service and was prettier.

Service was good, she fucked me HARD. Initiated all the position changes and was really into it. Couldn’t get hard enough to enjoy second shot and she was actually disappointed she couldn’t get fucked again and had to finish in HJ. Only downside to service was BBBJ a bit short.

Looks wise her body was slim but it’s big bolt ons. Not too hard but can see scars underneath. She’s 27. Face isn’t pretty but not ugly either. Pussy a little bit loose but she does know how to use it.

Overall I’d say for her enthusiasm and price (160/2) she’s worth it but I probably won’t RTF.

Location is a slightly rundown hotel in the G, no registration needed. Towel is better than a good morning towel

Oh bonus point for bros who want the GFE. She kisses passionately and I suspect she doesn’t have many customers so she can be a bit clingy. Spent a lot of the session telling me how handsome I was, asking when I was booking overnight, if I wanted to take her out to eat etc. Bros who like that sort of thing (not me) - here’s your girl. Her English isn’t great but enough to make me understand that.
Old 09-08-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

How many fr here can be taken for real ah? Haha..
Old 09-08-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Endtimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for June from love affair

Looks: Like the pictures, a bit ah lian clubbing look. Pretty and cute smile.

Skin: face got blemishes but body is great.

Body: great curves, should doggy if you get the chance. Thin waist and got ass. Recommend for ass guys

Boobs: not for boobs lover

Bbbj: clearly very experienced, right amount of pressure. Good initiative also.

Fj: rides like a pro also, I never cum from cowgirl but with her can. Doggy very good, missionary so so. Takes the initiative as well.

Gfe: less so of girlfriend feels but very professional, polite and hardworking. Take the initiative to shower and dry you properly, massage not bad also (not piano finger)

Place was a bit harder to get into, have to wait for her to get you but it is worth it.
Old 09-08-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2

The ride was freaking satisfying

Hand twisting, tongue twisting

End of my FR, need to look for new girls

~Below statement copied from Bro SingleAA~

If you decide to make a booking based off my FR, do mention my name so I may hopefully get to do more in the future.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
LOVE AFFAIR - June

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=893332

Limited Edition Ultra Good Service Girl
Why Limited Edition? She told me she is here for a short 2 weeks stint, Most likely will not FL anymore~~ Go for this Limited Edition Bonk!
Part 1

Saw LA got new girl, faster msg OKT to ask for the chio 1 of cos!
Went up and knocked on the door. A slim and long hair girl opened the door
She was wearing this sexy black sleeping gown (FUCK ME, i forgot to ask her pose and take photo)
Below is the live photo

Reason for it was because she went straight to me and started cat bath me
Have not paid her yet and her saliva already all over my ears and neck.
It was to the point that my Rod is too hard and needed to take off pants

I am sure we all have been to many stables that post photos and when we reach there, the girl look different.
I put my 2000+ Rep . 90% Similar to the photo here.
The only difference is she is slightly more tanned than the photo, you can see the photos below later
If it's not, feel free to ZAP me!

My usual practice is to ask her strip, but i decided i want to try something new and ask her service me in this sexy gown.

You looking for Bonk Slim, Long hair, Service Queen? GO FOR HER

Looks: As mentioned above, 90% same same, face abit of pimples here and there la, but off light do, its definitely a fuckable face
Kissing: She straight away lick me all over, i got no time to react, the tongue just slurp slurp and went inside my mouth
Bare blowjob: Yes, she got those technique where she kiss and lick slowly from my balls and take in my rod, when my rod is hard she restart and slowly kiss and lick downwards to my balls again. She blow my a good 35 mins, i got time. 1 Bucket list strike off liao.
Cannot describe to you how shiok my 30+ mins of BBBJ goes, but i hope the picture justify. That tongue licking me, SHIOK

Fingering: I rub her Clitoral abit here and there, she is quite sensitive to it then tried to put 1 finger inside, Die liao.. freaking tight.. i damn worried if i can put inside later
FJ: Very Tight! somehow i can feel that she is squeezing my rod!! As Usual, i did my regular 5-6 different position. Enjoy my time!

After 1 full round, i rest of bed and ask her to accompany me, love smelling her and licking her body. Now, i ask her to wear some outfit and pose for me liao

Here's the front View

I will show you guys the full nude back view tomorrow!

This is the end of my part 1~~

CONS: She just did a small operations to remove the excess stomach fat (Believed she slim down a lot so that she has a more attractive body for people to piak) So you will see some thin tapes to cover up

*Photos above are posted with her permission*

If you decide to make a booking based off my FR, do mention my name so I may hopefully get to do more in the future.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

Last edited by shyboiboi; 09-08-2022 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
huthut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to get SA Tg?
Old 09-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicoishi View Post
This is spy from A1. I just patronised her last week. Definitely not as slim and fair like the pictures
thanks bro, what about her services and GFE? is it good?
Old 09-08-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=892990

Late FR for Cheryl Posion

Looks: sweet & sexy girl the best of both world, like those you'll see in raffles place
Body: soft and bouncy
Bbbj: nice suction. Hardworking. Blew me for a good 15mins with deep throat action.
Fj: one word = tight! accommodating to changing several position and no complain for heavy pounding even though my dick is a bit huge for her.
Rtf: smily girl and good service why not?!! Definitely before she goes back.

Cheryl is a gem dont miss it as she is leaving soon in another 4 days.
YMMV
Old 09-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiSpartan View Post
Can't believe I get catfished Soo hard. Please guys, especially newbies, don't hesitate to reject. U paying money for this, u chose this one girl over many other girls cause u want her service and u like her looks. U put in time, money and effort to get there only to get disappointed big time when the door open. I felt sry for the girl who was set up but no means no baby. I gonna stick to my usual stables. Sry, I just have to let it out here.
If u have no intention on exposing the stable and girl, might as well don't say anything. Waste of bandwidth.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Gypsie98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
If u have no intention on exposing the stable and girl, might as well don't say anything. Waste of bandwidth.
Agreed, how to zap this hentai guy?
Old 09-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 2
klosh964 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklosh964 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklosh964 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
Part 2

The ride was freaking stratifying

Hand twisting, tongue twisting

End of my FR, need to look for new girls

Damn bro, would love to watch the full video. I see already also want to book
Old 09-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 0
HentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
Sry but I will not mention the stable here. You can always pm me.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
How many fr here can be taken for real ah? Haha..
1/10 for recent pages.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 5
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

Nikki from The Pimp
East side 5pm yesterday.

Looks: Discount 10% off and it is Nikki. A fair chinese looking siam bu with a cute dimple on her cheek when she smiles and she smiles a lot lol. Sweet GND looks, hair style not same, she just cut before coming over.

Body: Slim but slight tummy from drinking too much beer according to her lol. Good to bang, stick thin is not my preference.

Boobs: Natural B cups, not for big boobs lover. Slight sag, she say they cannot grow due to too much swimming in her younger days wtf lol.

Pussy: Shaved, wet and tight. No odour.

BBBJ: Started off with a short one after she showered me and then led me by hand to her room where she continued. Her bbbj is very sensual, and do as instructed. Probably devoured my cock and balls for 10 mins.

FJ: Non stop riding, probably new, Nikki has plenty of energy. Her moans arent the loudest but sounds very into it lol. Tried a few positions and frenched her pretty wildly without any resistance or siam here siam there. Her service attitude is really good, out to please.

GFE: Given a nice massage in between rest time and fell asleep. Cuddled as sweet as a teenage gf, can also kiss and french her as and when I wanted.

RTF: Very good service lady, will be back with beers in tow
Old 09-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whenwereuborn View Post
1/10 for recent pages.
Mention hotel or apartments will help in ads, reg or not will help