The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think he's speaking Cantonese.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
That's not good news...means submit NRIC...

Submit NRIC? U mean emigrate & give up citizenship?

If its in cantonese than its actually cursing somebody to go to hell or die

My guess is that he is trying to say that he is retired and planting sweet potatoes in his backyard

KNS silang Chanyboy post such cryptic words made us all crack our brains......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-07-2022, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going HCMC during early Aug?
Old 23-07-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Snitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got recommendations at Thu Dau Mot?
Old 23-07-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone going HCMC during early Aug?
I'm most likely gonna be there from 1st aug onwards
Old 23-07-2022, 03:16 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
I'm most likely gonna be there from 1st aug onwards
OK will PM u. I will mostly be there from aug 4-10+. Better to check out there with more people.
Old 23-07-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
Went to 466 on Sunday. Got there pretty early to see the most girls as its "supposed to be a busy day", but it's not. Only Fri and Sat are really busy. Maybe the football affected it.

Around 30 girls total at 7pm unless more cam in later. Not too many customers, about 6 to 7 rooms taken.

Total bill for 4 pax was like 2.7 each round it up to 3m for tips everywhere. Girl sit fee is 500k, Mami tip 500, no butterfly is 1.5m on a Sunday and 1m other days.

They also get you balloons and stuff If you're into that. Service is personalized and quite attentive. They care about making customers happy and getting repeat visits. The Mami and boss Kim Chi definitely push the girls to align with customers preferences and expectations.

Played dice and the girls were into it and made it fun and the atmosphere turned into a private club room vibe later on with pumping music.

Take home fee is 3.5m ST and 5.5m LT and whether it Inc tips or not have to double check. Heard from the Mami one thing and the girls sitting another. The quality not bad but not great also. So can't comment on how hot the hottest girls are there. Good time
Hi Bro any break down of the prices like room charge how much, Drinks how much, Mommy and waiter tips how much. Girl understood is 500K butterfly and 1 million no butterfly on weekdays and 1.5 millions on fri till sun. Bring home is 3-3.5 mil ST and 5-5.5 mil LT shoud include the tips if not is so expensive to bring out.
Old 26-07-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Renban600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally purchased Sammy Premium. After 15 years or so of dicking around. I am heading to Danang for 3 weeks and Ho Chi Minh for one week. Can anyone help me with gaigu? The web site has so many babes on it, all list numbers. I wonder though if the person on the other end (the girl or her "manager") speak English ? Is this just a service for Vietnamese? PM if you have info, anyone that can help me I will be sure to share my findings on my upcoming month long "field report", If gaigu doesn't pan out, any tips on websites or locations in Danang ?
Old 26-07-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renban600 View Post
Finally purchased Sammy Premium. After 15 years or so of dicking around. I am heading to Danang for 3 weeks and Ho Chi Minh for one week. Can anyone help me with gaigu? The web site has so many babes on it, all list numbers. I wonder though if the person on the other end (the girl or her "manager") speak English ? Is this just a service for Vietnamese? PM if you have info, anyone that can help me I will be sure to share my findings on my upcoming month long "field report", If gaigu doesn't pan out, any tips on websites or locations in Danang ?
gaigu is mainly for the local and most of the girl speak only vietnamese. If you dont understand/read vietnamese well, then you will have problem understanding their text messages because they like to use abbreviation in their message to filter out foreigner...

Due to the language barrier, the session might become a piak and go session also... So do manage your expectation..
Old 27-07-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro any break down of the prices like room charge how much, Drinks how much, Mommy and waiter tips how much. Girl understood is 500K butterfly and 1 million no butterfly on weekdays and 1.5 millions on fri till sun. Bring home is 3-3.5 mil ST and 5-5.5 mil LT shoud include the tips if not is so expensive to bring out.

I am not going to comment on the room charges as it will depends on what and how much u drink but the prices there are not that cheep now. Nowadays they will also add the Mami tips into the bill so please ask & check. Now this place is super-hot as it keeps being mentioned & promoted in many online forums and most of the VBs only takes ST as they can take a few a nite instead of only 1 LT since new rooms are being opened even at 1am so if your VB come back after a long butterfly period & smells of fresh shower foam then u know what shes been up to.....

ST/LT is still 3/5m but it excludes tips so u need to add-on if its is 500K or 1.5m + some of them may ask u for so-called taxi fares . Good luck to you but personally I have banned this place as it was so much different from when it just opened years back

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-07-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renban600 View Post
Finally purchased Sammy Premium. After 15 years or so of dicking around. I am heading to Danang for 3 weeks and Ho Chi Minh for one week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
gaigu is mainly for the local and most of the girl speak only vietnamese. If you dont understand/read vietnamese well, then you will have problem understanding their text messages because they like to use abbreviation in their message to filter out foreigner...

Due to the language barrier, the session might become a piak and go session also... So do manage your expectation..

Johson is spot on but if u are adventurous enough than use google translate but the trick is translate short & sharp sentences at a time instead of 1 long paragraph in english as it will come out in a different meaning to the other party

Good luck & hope you come back with an interesting Field Report (FR) after your trip

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Johson is spot on but if u are adventurous enough than use google translate but the trick is translate short & sharp sentences at a time instead of 1 long paragraph in english as it will come out in a different meaning to the other party

Good luck & hope you come back with an interesting Field Report (FR) after your trip

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
True, Google translator will give you crappy results if you try to translate too many words or sentences
Old 27-07-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I am not going to comment on the room charges as it will depends on what and how much u drink but the prices there are not that cheep now. Nowadays they will also add the Mami tips into the bill so please ask & check. Now this place is super-hot as it keeps being mentioned & promoted in many online forums and most of the VBs only takes ST as they can take a few a nite instead of only 1 LT since new rooms are being opened even at 1am so if your VB come back after a long butterfly period & smells of fresh shower foam then u know what shes been up to.....

ST/LT is still 3/5m but it excludes tips so u need to add-on if its is 500K or 1.5m + some of them may ask u for so-called taxi fares . Good luck to you but personally I have banned this place as it was so much different from when it just opened years back

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Yeah thanks for the advice. Seems like the KTV fever in SG has spread over there and start to chop us KTV customers already. See this is what you all get for not keeping to market rate and combine to stop spending unnecessarily to stop inflation. I think it is not even inflation liao, they are treating us customers as fools. I think i will not go KTV anymore as some seniors advise me those girls u find on the street, gaito, Bui vien streets or even tinder do not lose those at KTVs or at least comparable. KTV girls might even lose to LT. Why bother to spend so much money and pay so much +++ just for a bong. LT already not cheap already but KTV is treating us as fools and carrot chopping.

Guys let's ban the KTVs and make them wake up (even thou i know they won't). I can spend that among but don't treat me as a fool paying like this for something not worth that value at all.
Old 27-07-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 4
vemoninc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervemoninc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervemoninc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervemoninc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervemoninc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice sharing
Old 27-07-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah thanks for the advice. Seems like the KTV fever in SG has spread over there and start to chop us KTV customers already. See this is what you all get for not keeping to market rate and combine to stop spending unnecessarily to stop inflation. I think it is not even inflation liao, they are treating us customers as fools. I think i will not go KTV anymore as some seniors advise me those girls u find on the street, gaito, Bui vien streets or even tinder do not lose those at KTVs or at least comparable. KTV girls might even lose to LT. Why bother to spend so much money and pay so much +++ just for a bong. LT already not cheap already but KTV is treating us as fools and carrot chopping.

Guys let's ban the KTVs and make them wake up (even thou i know they won't). I can spend that among but don't treat me as a fool paying like this for something not worth that value at all.
finally someone who have a good feel of the market out there
which is why i travel to hcm countless times but still avoid ktvs altogether
Old 28-07-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
finally someone who have a good feel of the market out there
which is why i travel to hcm countless times but still avoid ktvs altogether
There is even more serious problem than in SG. SG the rates are higher and getting ridiculous but the amount our bros are earning here in SG is still respectable. In SG yes it is expensive but it is still maybe affordable but stupid to go.

Let me give u an example of HCMC living expenses. Hotels cost from $20 u can get something like hotel81 already. $40 plus i can get 4 stars and quite good one in District 1 near LT. Food cost, under $1 USD there are easily 10 things u can get. From Spring rolls, Che(chendol like that), rice noodles with sauce in plastic bag, spicy mango and a few others. Grab and taxi fees i'm sure you guys should know. A decent Pho maybe 3-5 SGD and that is restaurant type. Their average people salary from 150USD to 500USD (consider very good).

So how can the KTV charge sitting fee 500K dong ($30 SGD) for butterfly??? Last time i believe they don't have such arrangement. Dunno which fucker from SG/MY/CN bring the culture over. Then to not butterfly them is 1 - 1.5 million dong ($60-$90 SGD). ST and LT now exclude tips can be 3.5-5.5 millions(210SGD -330SGD). Mommy tips 500K and fruit platter 300k? Did i mention the spice mango cost about $1USD...... and plus plus plus. Oh ya, the beer package of 3 millions for 20 cans. That is about $180 for 20 cans. Each can costs $9 SGD. Beer is something very very cheap worldwide except in Singapore. If they are in Singapore i still can understand but in Vietnam??? Oh ya the room charges, even after paying that ridiculous beer package and still need to pay room charges? I think in Singapore, if u spend certain amount, the rooms are free. Certain 3 millions is MORE THAN ENOUGH based on their living standards.

Guys, you all pay like that how will the locals feel? Their one session(not one day) earning already their one half year earning. Don't you think is ridiculous, soon they will start charging anyhow already even those normal people.

In SGD already i feel $100 butterfly is ridiculous. However, looking at our standard i would like too much but won't cost a leg or arm. In HCMC compare to their living standards, it is daylight robbery and treating us as fools. Also i know some of those friend friend who act friendly and bring u to such KTV might have kick back or commission from the KTV. so those people who go KTV over there, seriously, do u all wanna be carrot and allow such things to carry on? Just stop going already let the market feedback no business for such rates then hopefully they will wake up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1