The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoolander222 View Post
The girls look good but the location is the standard curtain with mattress on the floor. You can hear people speaking. Place super dark. Although at the prices they quote you might as well go fl. But girls are hot.
Second this. The girls are really hot and young. The one that was assigned to me, real big and firm boobs. Damage is on the high side, almost the same as SG. Entrance already 120rm.
Old 28-07-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Iam007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
PM me, your telegram nick/id.
we go create a group for it
Bro add me too
Old 29-07-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jb massage with special

Hi all, I recently went to bombshell studios after seeing this thread. It is in the Austin area in a small town. I was texting the boss to arrange and it was easy to set up appt.

FYI some caveats, I can speak Malay (though they will be able to tell im not from Malaysia) and I like my girls meaty and chubby. These factors impact my FR yeah.

Once I got location, I went to the 2nd floor of the shophouse and like many bro mention, the main reception area looks like a dodgy place haha. Small counter and 2 small sofas which are tattered and torn. I booked Ella as she seemed the most thicc and busty from the photos.

Ambience: 3/10
They brought me into a super dark room, all curtains as bros mentioned. There is a mattress with a towel on it. My area is dimly lit and I had to use my phone to light it up so i could undress. My eyes acclimatised to the lack of light after 10 mins but it's gonna be shockingly dark.

You could also hear ppl talking from across the room which can be a boner kill.

Looks and body: 9/10
This is my subjective taste. Looks like mixed indian and malay. She was very pretty with massive boobs (DD/E Cup). Wide hips and big butt too with some tummy. I like but may not be the liking of most bros here.

Massage: 6/10
She could massage hard and cracked my back but I was left feeling she was missing some technique. Not gonna complain much here.

GFE: 9/10
We had great conversations and a lot of flirting. Helped by the fact we both spoke Malay.

Specials: 8/10
So the RM120 entry fee covers the 1 hour massage and 1 HJ. Anything more gotta top up but they charge more than most JB MPs because all their girls are local.

Like other bros mention, they dont do FJ. Only HJ, B2B massage and BJ.

I opted for B2B and it was out of this world, never experienced this with girls in SG. She first straddled my body and kept rubbing her very wet pussy on my cock, always teasing that it'll slide in but it never did. She then oiled her whole body and rubbed it all over mine. My cock constantly was being stroked by her hands, rubbed against her massive tits or against her pussy.

We rubbed each over in cowgirl position and the X position, with my cock always against her pussy and always close to penetration but never did. It was thrilling. We ended with me fucking her massive tits and cumming all over.

Will I return, I'll consider it as their stable has quite a few thick, busty local malay girls. If this is your type, gotta give it a try.
Old 30-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tronian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know how are the services at stulang laut?
Old 30-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ivy67 is Cool - loads of Potential
wechat - liaihong8026 milf lady

Old 30-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any massage places with .. that are just within walking distance around city Square. Don't want to venture too far.

Last edited by lechlee; 01-08-2022 at 12:37 AM.
Old 30-07-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Wechat id: jin459884094 milf lady
Old 04-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
timlady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimlady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
How the stats and damsge for this MILF?
Old 05-08-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
samjohn141980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySYTJustSYT View Post
Bro, i have PMed you. Not sure if you received my message. I want to know the name of this spa. Interested to try
Bro please PM me the details
Old 08-08-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
naruto099 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can i join the telegram group? Thanks alot!
Old 08-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Googleme123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinebox View Post
Hi all, I recently went to bombshell studios after seeing this thread. It is in the Austin area in a small town. I was texting the boss to arrange and it was easy to set up appt.

FYI some caveats, I can speak Malay (though they will be able to tell im not from Malaysia) and I like my girls meaty and chubby. These factors impact my FR yeah.

Once I got location, I went to the 2nd floor of the shophouse and like many bro mention, the main reception area looks like a dodgy place haha. Small counter and 2 small sofas which are tattered and torn. I booked Ella as she seemed the most thicc and busty from the photos.

They brought me into a super dark room, all curtains as bros mentioned. There is a mattress with a towel on it. My area is dimly lit and I had to use my phone to light it up so i could undress. My eyes acclimatised to the lack of light after 10 mins but it's gonna be shockingly dark.

This is my subjective taste. Looks like mixed indian and malay. She was very pretty with massive boobs (DD/E Cup). Wide hips and big butt too with some tummy. I like but may not be the liking of most bros here.

She could massage hard and cracked my back but I was left feeling she was missing some technique. Not gonna complain much here.

We had great conversations and a lot of flirting. Helped by the fact we both spoke Malay.

So the RM120 entry fee covers the 1 hour massage and 1 HJ. Anything more gotta top up but they charge more than most JB MPs because all their girls are local.

I opted for B2B and it was out of this world, never experienced this with girls in SG. She first straddled my body and kept rubbing her very wet pussy on my cock, always teasing that it'll slide in but it never did. She then oiled her whole body and rubbed it all over mine. My cock constantly was being stroked by her hands, rubbed against her massive tits or against her pussy.

We rubbed each over in cowgirl position and the X position, with my cock always against her pussy and always close to penetration but never did. It was thrilling. We ended with me fucking her massive tits and cumming all over.

Will I return, I'll consider it as their stable has quite a few thick, busty local malay girls. If this is your type, gotta give it a try.
Can pm location?
Old 08-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
KFUU is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinebox View Post

I am interested to try . Mind share ?
Old 09-08-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Cheap compared to sg pricing bro, ringgit 150 for massage and hj, 100 for b2b. She doesn't do bj or fj so I just left it at that. Still remember the feeling, she damn slutty and notti, can't wait for next time haha
Shuttle? What did she do if no bj or fj?
Need to know what I am getting.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Jin does not take non-Chinese.

Too bad.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can add me to tele group? Pm me pls thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1