The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
If procedures had not changed then your superior is right as during my time the SAF 11B stays in SG at all times..... if you have to leave the country then you exchange your 11B for an exit pass endorsed by your commander which is supposed to be attached to your passport. This procedure is damn lecheh and many have taken the risk of going overseas quietly if it is just a short trip...... just make sure you do not get into any trouble.
I think we belong to the same pioneer generation.
Old 23-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
Oh well,since many bro suggest to bring,just bring.Better than lose my passport,can just say lose my 11B in singapore.50dollar only.

Ahh..cant wait.1 more day,i can smell thailand,so near.
You can always make a new 11B in BKK if you really lose it.
Old 23-06-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

why you all talk barfine girls I don't understand

For me, I walk into AGG, all the girls want to barfine me to bring me out

Ok joking I never walk into AGG at all haha!

Back in Singapore after 5 days in BKK!
Old 23-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Whilst all bars at Soi cowboy are closed at midnight, Crazy house remains open despite the ban due to some reasons which I prefer not to divulge here. Bros feeling horny after midnight can still go to crazy house if u need.
Old 23-06-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
....all bars at Soi cowboy are closed at midnight, Crazy house remains open despite the ban due to some reasons which I prefer not to divulge here..
Small wonder, Crazy Horse was not open even at 7+ Sunday nite when the rest had gals clocking in
Old 23-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bros feeling horny after midnight can still go to crazy house if u need.
Gulliver's Tavern (Sukhumvit Soi 5) always a good backup for picking up FLs (mid 20s up) during dry nights.

Just Suggestin'
SEAsiaJoe

Old 23-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Whilst all bars at Soi cowboy are closed at midnight, Crazy house remains open despite the ban due to some reasons which I prefer not to divulge here. Bros feeling horny after midnight can still go to crazy house if u need.
Crazyhouse is new to me because when I left for Laos, it was not there yet. How long will Soi Cowboy midnight closure last? I heard from my friend in CSD that this is a CSD sting operation.

Not too sure if he is BSing because he was with me in Vientiane on the night of the raid and thus not involved and also not into this case. He told me on line, it started as an undercover ops where 2 thanchart who work undercover for CSD went to Suzy Wong and requested for 2 young girls and barfined them to nearby hotel. The whole proceedings and conversation was recorded. The money paid to the underage girls was marked.

Then police stormed the short time hotel and proceeded to Suzy Wong where 2 staff is arrested.

Everyone is now pointing fingers at Casey How.

P.S Bro, your pm on the most convenient way to get to Savannakhet, I will write a post and post on Vientiane, Laos thread maybe later tonight for general information to all.

Last edited by beerlao; 23-06-2015 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Ask more questions
Old 23-06-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Crazyhouse is new to me because when I left for Laos, it was not there yet. How long will Soi Cowboy midnight closure last? I heard from my friend in CSD that this is a CSD sting operation.

Not too sure if he is BSing because he was with me in Vientiane on the night of the raid and thus not involved and also not into this case. He told me on line, it started as an undercover ops where 2 thanchart who work undercover for CSD went to Suzy Wong and requested for 2 young girls and barfined them to nearby hotel. The whole proceedings and conversation was recorded. The money paid to the underage girls was marked.

Then police stormed the short time hotel and proceeded to Suzy Wong where 2 staff is arrested.

Everyone is now pointing fingers at Casey How.

P.S Bro, your pm on the most convenient way to get to Savannakhet, I will write a post and post on Vientiane, Laos thread maybe later tonight for general information to all.
Suzy Wong had underage girls and non Thais working in the bar for quite some time already. Not surprisingly they finally got closed down cos of that. Because of them, boss from other bars are pretty much pissed at the early closure time implemented. Good for me though since I probably reach bar at 1130pm and half an hour later the bar is closed. Lol. Bad for the girls and boss of the bar. I get to go back early and spend time with gf. Lol.

Thanks. Await your post. I will probably ride in from Bkk to mukhadan. Flights timing not in favour of reaching savannakhet laos on same day and I need to spend two nights if I fly into ubon ratchathani.
Old 23-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Suzy Wong had underage girls and non Thais working in the bar for quite some time already. Not surprisingly they finally got closed down cos of that. Because of them, boss from other bars are pretty much pissed at the early closure time implemented. Good for me though since I probably reach bar at 1130pm and half an hour later the bar is closed. Lol. Bad for the girls and boss of the bar. I get to go back early and spend time with gf. Lol.

Thanks. Await your post. I will probably ride in from Bkk to mukhadan. Flights timing not in favour of reaching savannakhet laos on same day and I need to spend two nights if I fly into ubon ratchathani.
This closure is good news for you, but I hope when I return next month this would have cease and revert back to norm.

I will probably lose a small percentage of my customers. I know Cambodian girls were also caught in the raid. Immigration is quite tight now on Cambodian, Vietnamese and Laotian ladies especially those under 20. South Koreans are also under tight watch both for Mers and also involvement in online gambling syndicates.

Enjoy the 8 to 9 hours bus ride to Mukdahan and the forever crowded bus transfer to border and to Savannakhet. It is important to have several THB 20 notes because you will need them on the Laos side all the way from immigration to Thai consulate. I will include this in my post later tonight, once I get back home.
Old 23-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
This closure is good news for you, but I hope when I return next month this would have cease and revert back to norm.

I will probably lose a small percentage of my customers. I know Cambodian girls were also caught in the raid. Immigration is quite tight now on Cambodian, Vietnamese and Laotian ladies especially those under 20. South Koreans are also under tight watch both for Mers and also involvement in online gambling syndicates.

Enjoy the 8 to 9 hours bus ride to Mukdahan and the forever crowded bus transfer to border and to Savannakhet. It is important to have several THB 20 notes because you will need them on the Laos side all the way from immigration to Thai consulate. I will include this in my post later tonight, once I get back home.
The ban will probably be lifted by next month.

Please kindly state the duration of ride in your posts as well so I can roughly gauge the time need to travel. Many thanks for the insight. Hope to see u in Bkk when u are here.
Old 23-06-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i know what is a good amount to tip in bangkok?

Like for good service during massage.

Better spot for table during club etc?
Old 23-06-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
May i know what is a good amount to tip in bangkok?

Like for good service during massage.

Better spot for table during club etc?
If go makan, 20-30baht. Massage depending what kind of massage. If clean massage 100baht will do. Waiter help find table for club also 100baht. U can tip more or less depending on how comfortable u are. No fixed rules. Enjoy your trip.
Old 24-06-2015, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay,thanks bro for the rough gauge.

The amount is roughly same like when going Indo then.

OMG,so excited i can't fall asleep..still have halfday at camp ._.
Old 24-06-2015, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Okay,thanks bro for the rough gauge.

The amount is roughly same like when going Indo then.

OMG,so excited i can't fall asleep..still have halfday at camp ._.
First time in Thailand? With friends?
Old 24-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=vbkk;13204717]A handful of 10baht coins is very heavy u know? imagine u keep them in your pocket. and do u really have time to slip your hand into your pocket when being confronted since they also afraid u might pull out a knife or pistol and they might attacked u way before you could throw your "10bahts" at the assaulter.

heh ok la bro, chill. just sharing what my martial artist friend taught me. but the best way is still to siam and avoid all these trouble as much as possible...we here to hav fun only nia lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1