The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-01-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
any bros can update on disco..what are the betters one in bkk ?

nunglen , SD , demo , RCA ?

is the funky villa still there after the fire ?

long time no go thailand, abit rusty leaw 555
Funky is now barbarbar. Closes at 3.30am

Onyx full of koreans and even more in Route

SD is still same, except for shisha inside now
Old 07-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post

Scratchdog have shisha now? I thought it was banned in thailand recently
Old 09-01-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
teck05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have any bros been to rao / rao sena recently ? How is the quality of the girls there ?

Last edited by teck05; 09-01-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Nunglen have live band. If you like thai songs can try this place but its mostly locals there. If you are adventorous like me can go see see alone, the norm is opening a bottle there though
loca girls ah, good leh maybe got pretty girls there, what the norm now to open bottle like gold label? 3500 THB?? bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post

Onyx must like all go in sure open bottle ah, SD still the same ah full of those FL ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
the word "shisha" remind of some clubs or chill place near Thonglor. one of the place i went name is bombay blue cuz girls wana go explore. don't understand why such place exist in bkk! 55555555 boring hor.

got $ = got peace. got a lot $$$$$$$ = got a lot aura shield. Everyone bow to Rama mah 5555.
I only know of this bombay beats at thonglor ekkamai, got sofa seats at top floor, like open by indians. yours is near to the river side?
Old 11-01-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
loca girls ah, good leh maybe got pretty girls there, what the norm now to open bottle like gold label? 3500 THB?? bro [/B]
I didnt like the taste of Johny walker before so i ordered a red label(1770b), mixers and ice at 60-80b range. Since i drinking alone the ice bucket lasted forever and mixers dont hurt much to my wallet.
I went there when its early so i saw many tables reserved with gold label. If i remember correctly its 2000+ a bottle.

Its a rather younger local crowd so you see people of all kinds...students working adults yound old. No sitting though so its standing through the night. I saw some girls just holding a beer drink finish and left lol. Pretty girls many but all with friends of bf, generally crowd here are better doing in terms of wealth.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
…...

Addict: Some gems and syts. Price wise approx. 2-3k baht, depending on time and add-ons. Can also try 102 next door. When I was at the area last month, both places had plenty of girls to choose from.

…... .
bro.. 102 and addict has same price?
Old 13-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by allupato1 View Post
bro.. 102 and addict has same price?
102 is angmo boss and I think cost more.
Old 13-01-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
worldeater69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Addict basic is about 2100.
Club102 states 2100 but adds on some additional charges for room becomes about 2400
Old 13-01-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be heading to Chiang Mai in May 2019. Any bro here got FR for this soapy massage place "Sayuri Complex"? Any bro can recommend me some soapy massage places? My 1st time in CM
Old 14-01-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Epoints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love your FR... reminded that I need to visit bkk soon..

Two of my favorite places are no longer in business - Nataree and Funky Villa.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Hi all bros. Haven't been to bkk for a while now and might be heading back in Feb. Previously had a girl from crazy house about 2 years ago and since I was heading back I texted her and surprisingly she was ok to meet me. Any bros have any idea in this case would I have to barfine her for her to come out and meet me during the night?
Old 23-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Hi all bros. Haven't been to bkk for a while now and might be heading back in Feb. Previously had a girl from crazy house about 2 years ago and since I was heading back I texted her and surprisingly she was ok to meet me. Any bros have any idea in this case would I have to barfine her for her to come out and meet me during the night?

Yes, you need to barfine, or wait till she ends work.

To avoid disappointment, hint her if you need to pay ST/LT rates or not since she is a working lady afterall, unless you have met her previously with an agreement made.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Barfines are just going up, up, up these days.

But I can still find my wild sexy dishes at Baccara and Billboard
Old 23-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Yes, you need to barfine, or wait till she ends work.

To avoid disappointment, hint her if you need to pay ST/LT rates or not since she is a working lady afterall, unless you have met her previously with an agreement made.
Thanks for the heads up bro. Will ask properly first in case of unnecessary costs. Not that I want to pinch every penny but just in case!
Old 24-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Barfines are just going up, up, up these days.

But I can still find my wild sexy dishes at Baccara and Billboard
Yes, agreed with that. Barfines getting more and more ex.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1