The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-05-2020, 05:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 kin khao rue yang?

Very nice and very innovative

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-05-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I cannot imagine the next time I visit a soapy massage parlour I've to wear a mask during bonking!

Like that how to see the sad face of puying when my rod is drilling the hole?
Old 06-05-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Naka_Timo

Thanks for the points.

Unfortunately, I am unable to return favour this time. Will do so when I can return second round.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Naka_Timo again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Old 06-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I cannot imagine the next time I visit a soapy massage parlour I've to wear a mask during bonking!

Get use to it . Maybe that will be the new trend in the future.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-05-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
My advice is dun get involved with the Arab or have anything to do with his businesses...... unless you want to come under the radar of the World's intel fraternity. Tha Arab's laundromat is washing funds to be used in financing the ME wars. I'd even avoid his bars at all times.
I used to avoid Arab bars and coyote bars in SC then I met this girl at one of the coyote bars.. She does this thing with me when we only 2 of us sit in the booth and she just looks into my eyes like we're the only ones in the room.. Lol sounds lame as fuck but it super turns me on..

Sian now u make me guilty every time I see middle east wars and terrorists lol

Old 09-05-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I used to avoid Arab bars and coyote bars in SC then I met this girl at one of the coyote bars.. She does this thing with me when we only 2 of us sit in the booth and she just looks into my eyes like we're the only ones in the room.. Lol sounds lame as fuck but it super turns me on..

Sian now u make me guilty every time I see middle east wars and terrorists lol

she is indeed a fine specimen, a rarity in the gogobar scene.
Old 09-05-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hope bros staying safe.

Anyone tried using smooXX in BKK before? Is there high chance of bait and switch/fake photos? Or usually able to request for photo verification in chat?
Old 09-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
she is indeed a fine specimen, a rarity in the gogobar scene.
Yeah she's hot but I think cheong scene will be very different for awhile.

I personally won't go back so soon and risk catching the disease. If I'm sick it's OK still can treat. But with elderly parents at home, I can't risk bringing the disease back.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

seems like not bad. i read from few websites, they recommended to use it. Of cos la, those pictures sure filtered or aged.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Tried a few times. My experience so far is that the photos are at least 80% accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Hope bros staying safe.

Anyone tried using smooXX in BKK before? Is there high chance of bait and switch/fake photos? Or usually able to request for photo verification in chat?
Old 11-05-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Okay thanks bros micro and zoomas, will check out next time in bkk,which hopefully will be this year
Old 12-05-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, I seriously think that chiong Scene will not be the same anymore even after this lockdown. Flying in and out to other countries like Bangkok may not be as freely as before. There will be restrictions here and there. Many businesses like pubs, restaurants, disco, massage parlours will be different due to social distancing measures.

Even myself, I foresee the way I chiong will also be affected. During this CB, I kind of lost touch with my girlfriends in Thailand and also did not able to go out to sian FL. Farming for sex has to start from scratch after CB.

What do you guys think?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 12-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 5
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
def need to change way to cheong not sure need to farm
Thanks for sharing this.

Looks like the reborn of the former fanfinfin site.

Can be a hit or a miss on this site, but agreed that the rates are really attractive.

Also need to filter out the katoeys, as some will declare, some might not.

Good source of info.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
def need to change way to cheong not sure need to farm
Chio sia these 2..

I abit scratch head when thinking how to change.. Intimacy level will be different liao.. I think I'll avoid agg bars for a long time since they're like a public toilet..

Farming seems to be the way to go, pick out 1 girl as sidechick and focus on her as much as possible.. But sibei monotonous everyday eat same flavor..

Any bros who experienced chionging post SARs can comment?

I remember holidaying in Hua Hin post SARs when I was a student, thai people didn't seem to bother
Old 13-05-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
girl looks likethe coyote bars pic b4 but is 1300 for 50min 1 shot
In general, do these girls speak English? Or you communicate with them in Thai?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1