The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-06-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 17
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Mind pm to share? was the shop or the only gal do the JG? Thank you
Old 30-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
Mind pm to share? was the shop or the only gal do the JG? Thank you
The shop provides the service but I don’t see any pm from you bro

I have given out the contacts to quite a few bros but not sure if anyone has tried so far
Old 30-06-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
21st. went to la belle in the evening. i think they change their pricing structure a bit. it is now 90mins but floor price is higher. i think last time was 60mins. anyways didn't stay full 90mins. only like less than 10 girls available. took one girl for 4500, did the job and went down. my friend B took another also for 4500. Friend A didn't get any as he wanted to go thermae to hunt. we talked to the okt/manager and i was very interested in the 30k package for the party room. wanted to experience it but too many things to do and too little time. overall i like la belle, it has been one of my frequent spots before covid as i like its clean room and huge bathtub.

went to thermae again around 8.30pm. around 50 girls or so. very little customers. grab a beer for 120 and walked ard. tonight was a fast game. Friend A took one for 5k LT and we all went back hotel together. Friend B and me didn't as we already released earlier.

this were the only 2 nights we went thermae. wanted to go back as my friends like the concept alot but we didn't have time. overall i would say thermae is cheap and there is no pressure in picking a girl. you can just chill with a beer there. service wise i think it all depends on your luck.

PS. decided to name my friends A and B for easy understanding. A was the one who took the girl in school uniform in my previous post.
22nd. Went to spaceplus at about 8.30pm.heard that it was one of the more popular clubs in town. need to do art before entering. so we got a standing table and a btl of greygoose plus those mixers. tip the waiter to get us some chairs. at about maybe 10pm there were more ppl. we shifted to a sofa seat and got the package of 2 champagne 1 hennesy 1 jager. around 24k i think.

we got the waiter to find my friend some girls (i had a girl friend joining). so they bring some girls to lineup like ktv like that. both my friend girls cost 7k each just for drinking (heard that the cost range from 6-12k). and apparently alot of them are not available for dabao. my friend offered a pretty big sum and she still declined. got drunk and headed back at ard 12.45am. the taxi driver wanted to bring my friend to some place to find girls but was stopped by my girl as she know my friend will cfm kena carrot chop hard hard. haha end of our 3rd day in bkk.

i can't exactly remember we spent how much on drinks. agar agar is like 5(grey goose+mixers) + 24 (package) + 5-10 (mixers). so total min was 34k on drinks alone excluding girls/waiters tips.

overall, if you really want to experience the club, i would suggest going to nana or some other place to get a girl before heading over to spaceplus. at least that way you know you are not going home alone. i know you can ask the mamasan for those that can dabao, but they cost so much more and not like they are more swee than those u find elsewhere. somemore most got an attitude.

pardon my english
Old 30-06-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

The 24k VIP package at Spacepkus would have included free entry for 8 guests. If you had walked in for standing table and then upgraded to the VIP sofa area, you would have paid more as compared to going for VIP package in first place. I think it was bro pantsonfire who also shared about the pricing at Spaceplus.

Working girls employed by Spaceplus are there for entertainment, ie sit or accompany you for drinks, similiar to G club concept. However, they can also choose whether to go back with customer if chemistry is right and at right price. Up to you to negotiate. I've seen patrons bringing working ladies back to hotel. One happened to be a really beautiful ladyboy Don't know if the guy knew about 'her' real identity...lol.

Thanks for your sharing!
Old 30-06-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

am there 28 jul to 4 aug

who wanna party or swing pm

for swing pls have your own girl ready
Old 30-06-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
The 24k VIP package at Spacepkus would have included free entry for 8 guests. If you had walked in for standing table and then upgraded to the VIP sofa area, you would have paid more as compared to going for VIP package in first place. I think it was bro pantsonfire who also shared about the pricing at Spaceplus.

Working girls employed by Spaceplus are there for entertainment, ie sit or accompany you for drinks, similiar to G club concept. However, they can also choose whether to go back with customer if chemistry is right and at right price. Up to you to negotiate. I've seen patrons bringing working ladies back to hotel. One happened to be a really beautiful ladyboy Don't know if the guy knew about 'her' real identity...lol.

Thanks for your sharing!
yeah, we wanted to see see look look first therefore we didn't get the vip package earlier.

i know some can dabao back because the mamasan/manager (dunno who she is) actually call and msg us but we too drunk liao. only saw the msg the next morning.

yah i read somewhere here that there is ladyboys too but, what you don't know doesn't hurt you haha.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

23rd. We went to dokidoki in the afternoon. by the way their location now is not the one in google. its like opposite the road. anyway there were only 2 ladies and my 2 friend took it. they didn't really like the experience there. probably not their cup of tea. I took a bike and went to mitu. i took the MFF and really enjoyed my time. in my opinion, if you are someone like me that values services over looks, then mitu is a must try if you are new to bkk. anyway 2 girls cost 6600 after a 1000 discount!

at night we went to NANA at about 9pm. ok i have to explained that this was my 2nd time to nana after so many times in bangkok. i think i didn't like it the first time i was there thinking it was very sleazy and "low". but man, i was wrong. i had FUN there. we went into a couple of bars there ordered a beer (160-190) see see look look and in the end settled in rainbow 5.

after some asking and stuff we figured out how it works. we each got a girl for LT 7k. bar fine was 800. she said that LT normally for her is until 3am (5hrs) if stay later have to negotiate the price. i didn't really care as i also don't like someone sleeping next to me (unless i like u alot). i can't remember how much we spend here but LD was at 200 and beer at around 180. after that we went eat jap food then we went soi cowboy one pub to drink somemore. after that go home piak piak.

for those who have the same mentality as me like last time, do try visit nana. there is all shapes and sizes all the pattern u want, i believe confirm can find something to your liking.

my remaining 3 nights are all at nana or related to nana.

the above all my own opinion, pls dont shoot me if u don't like.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryanshiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys , will be in Bangkok this coming 13th-17th July with a friend. Anyone down to hunt some girls or do some ST/LT in Bangkok? Weed tourism is open now I believed. Pm me
Old 30-06-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Yyll888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats ST and LT?
Old 30-06-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yyll888 View Post
Whats ST and LT?
Means Short Time / Long time, the hours u buy her or him ( its 2022 cannot judge hahahaha) out to piak piak
Old 30-06-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going in the period of 26th July to 2nd Aug, go hunt Nana Plaza or agogo

Telegram me @goneWithTime
Old 01-07-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Yippee finally, Thailand all open with all restrictions removed (except maybe masks in closed spaces)
Cannot tahan already 2.5 years so rushing in this weekend to cheonglah

covid-19 insurance is not compulsory but I think better buy
They have this single trip travel insurance which you can buy when you book your flight https://www.tuneprotect.com/airasia/...nce-lite-plan/ Anyone knows whether this covers covid-19 ?
What insurance company do you use for covid-19 travel insurance?

Thanks in advance
Old 01-07-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
23rd. We went to dokidoki in the afternoon. by the way their location now is not the one in google. its like opposite the road. anyway there were only 2 ladies and my 2 friend took it. they didn't really like the experience there. probably not their cup of tea. I took a bike and went to mitu. i took the MFF and really enjoyed my time. in my opinion, if you are someone like me that values services over looks, then mitu is a must try if you are new to bkk. anyway 2 girls cost 6600 after a 1000 discount!

at night we went to NANA at about 9pm. ok i have to explained that this was my 2nd time to nana after so many times in bangkok. i think i didn't like it the first time i was there thinking it was very sleazy and "low". but man, i was wrong. i had FUN there. we went into a couple of bars there ordered a beer (160-190) see see look look and in the end settled in rainbow 5.

after some asking and stuff we figured out how it works. we each got a girl for LT 7k. bar fine was 800. she said that LT normally for her is until 3am (5hrs) if stay later have to negotiate the price. i didn't really care as i also don't like someone sleeping next to me (unless i like u alot). i can't remember how much we spend here but LD was at 200 and beer at around 180. after that we went eat jap food then we went soi cowboy one pub to drink somemore. after that go home piak piak.

for those who have the same mentality as me like last time, do try visit nana. there is all shapes and sizes all the pattern u want, i believe confirm can find something to your liking.

my remaining 3 nights are all at nana or related to nana.

the above all my own opinion, pls dont shoot me if u don't like.
Mitu must be something like Eden Club (soi 7/1) that totally emphasise service
I prefer looks over service anytime. But I did really enjoy Eden Club a decade ago - was 2200B per girl then so 4400B

Wah LT 7K is expensive. Times have changed. Pre-covid 19 in 2020 , I paid 5K LT for Rainbow bars and girls go back 6am earliest. I take them out usually around 11pm , midnight. Anyway I will check it out this weekend. I don't recall Rainbow 5 pre-covid 19 so this must be formerly Twister next door to Rainbow 4 (Rainbow 4/5 was previously very big but they split into Rainbow 4/5 and Twister about 5 years ago I think. Then Twister moved to huge space on ground floor taking over Bunnies so now they have Rainbow 5 in former Twister location)

Old 01-07-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Hi bros, so since im going to bkk soon, i just tried to make a reservation at spaceplus for VVIP sofa, the person told me that its their policy that we hve to pay for it first. Is this true? Anyone encountered it and was told to pay first?
Old 01-07-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenth4 View Post
Means Short Time / Long time, the hours u buy her or him ( its 2022 cannot judge hahahaha) out to piak piak
Ic bro. Thanks !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1