The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-08-2022, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by quackpackyyy View Post
Just curious bros, do you guys go to BKK on a solo trip or with friends? Seems like everyone is having lots of fun everywhere from Massage joints to Bars to Gentlemen’s club to also dating apps!

Now I’m really thinking of planning a trip there as my previous one in May was with my SG date and really wasn’t all that much exciting at all. Very glad to be reading all these posts in this thread, keep the juicy encounters flowing hehe!
Personally I like to go alone if friends' timing buay gum. Sometimes might get to know new sbf bros and meet up at Nana or sth while I'm there.

While it's good to have a date while u're there, it can limit your play time there la. What I like to do is explore options like nuru, soapy, erotic etc in the day, then at night either rtf past girls or try to get new ones at agogos. Easier for me to sleep with someone I alr know lol.

Chionging alone has its freedom but sometimes good to have other bros around to talk cock and discuss about girls haha
Old 02-08-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
Personally I like to go alone if friends' timing buay gum. Sometimes might get to know new sbf bros and meet up at Nana or sth while I'm there.

While it's good to have a date while u're there, it can limit your play time there la. What I like to do is explore options like nuru, soapy, erotic etc in the day, then at night either rtf past girls or try to get new ones at agogos. Easier for me to sleep with someone I alr know lol.

Chionging alone has its freedom but sometimes good to have other bros around to talk cock and discuss about girls haha
exactly. this bro hit it on the spot.

dammit, these dates are sometimes wasting time. yesterday met her at 730, intended to end at 9pm if no progress, end up I also enjoy our chat till 10pm. then knn she didn't wanna come back, said first date cannot. gg. she was really hot though..

went to agogo later ahaha. but didn't dabao..and huge rain.

but yes always easy to rtf...
Old 02-08-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

dammit, these dates are sometimes wasting time. yesterday met her at 730, intended to end at 9pm if no progress, end up I also enjoy our chat till 10pm. then knn she didn't wanna come back, said first date cannot. gg. she was really hot though..

Yeah exactly sometimes Tinder/Bumble is really hit and miss as they sometimes are looking for more serious relationships. I guess Soli travelling is the norm these days to BKK! I’ve never Solo Travelled before but am thinking if we all could maybe plan one trip like a boys trip to BKK as yes it’s always good to go with other bros so we can discuss about the encounters that would make the whole experience much more exciting and enjoyable! Also do you guys go to the Gentleman club like PIMP? Anyone ever met up before through SBF and then all go together?
Old 02-08-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
thanks bro for sharing. will try Oshino next time and Nami.
Just got back from BKK and I visited Mai Chan thrice cos it was just next to my hotel. During those visits, I tried Ai, Oshino and Aun Aun. Like the other bro mentioned, Oshino stood out for me (details below). Here is a breakdown of my visits:

#1 - Ai
First visit and the mamasan called about 4-5 girls. It was a Sunday evening and they were wearing sportswear - the kind Jap schoolgirls wear for PE - and one particular girl caught my eye cos she had a nice curvy butt. Her name was Ai and she is new apparently. Took a 90 min session and paid for the bathtub room and immediately we proceeded to the third floor. With her clothes off, Ai had a nice body and breasts that suited her petite frame. They were massive but neither were they small. Got into the tub and she did the bathing -gosh I really missed this after more than 2 years away from BKK. After a long scrub in the tub, we moved to the bed where Ai gave me an OK massage. All this time, we hardly spoke a word as Ai couldn't speak English or Mandarin and I couldn't speak Thai. But she always gave me that shy glance that melted my heart when she asked if I was feeling good. The time to do the deed came and this is where I had to dock some points off Ai. She said she couldn't do a BJ (pointed to the back of her mouth to say her teeth hurt or maybe it was the braces) so I said never mind, let's get dirty away. Started with cowgirl and she kept making the pained expression like a JAV star. I'm not huge so perhaps she deserves some points for acting. Changed a few position and the girl was really tight cos I had to stop myself from popping many times. Overall, she was a good screw even without talking and BJ cos she looked young enough and fulfilled that Jap schoolgirl fantasy.

#2 - Oshino
Came on a rainy night and there were only a few girls available but Oshino caught my eye immediately cos she looked like an old friend of mine. Again took the bath tub room and whatever Ai lacked, Oshino made up for it. She was chatty and her GFE like the other bro mentioned was top notch. In the tub, she gave me a BBBJ and did the same on the bed. She was so good I finished rather quickly and 90 minutes flew by before I knew it. Really enjoyed my time with Oshino BUT she has given birth before so her tummy area was a wrinkly. What a waste cos otherwise Oshino was really close to perfect and a highlight of the trip.

#3 - Aun Aun
For my final visit to Mai Chan, I finally chose Aun Aun despite seeing her on my two previous visits. She was only available for 60 minutes cos of a booking (she's really an ang pai) so no choice even though a bit rushed. In the room while waiting for the tub to fill, Aun Aun was chatty cos she spoke very good Mandarin (said she's learning from a Taiwanese tutor). BUT she was really too chatty for her own good and I could sense the clock ticking down so I told her let's just get into the tub first. She told me the water wasn't ready so she continued yakking and this carried on even when she was giving me a scrub down. When we finally got out of the tub and was ready to move to the bed, she suddenly looked at me and asked, "Do you remember what time we started?" Of course I knew we were coming to the end of the 60 minutes cos she kept talking and talking but acted blur so she went downstairs to check with the mamasan. When she returned she acted all apologetic and said we only have 10 minutes left and I knew it was too rushed for me. I did everything I could but she had to finish me with a HJ. She kept apologising and saying next time she will compensate me the time (it was BS, of course) so if anyone ever picks her, please watch the clock tightly. Also her boobs are fake and you can see the scars when she is lying down and you're doing her in missionary. Sad to say, I was most disappointed with her service but I guess being an ang pai, she has no shortage of customers.

Overall thoughts: Mai Chan is not a bad joint and it looks like I have to make a return trip soon to try the other girls. The mamaan service is friendly and there was one night when I popped in around 10pm and couldn't find a suitable girl but she was non-pushy and even offered me a bottle of water before I left. What I like most is this joint is located off the main Soi 19 in a small alley so it's quite discrete. If you go earlier in the evening though, there might be some massage ladies trying to jio you to the massage place next to Mai Chan - I didn't try though cos they looked quite old and some looked like ladyboys, haha. My apologies for the long FR.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Before every trip I had , I always have a list of girls to meet, there are many apps out there, be it Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar or Thailand. Always have your game ready.
For example Thaifriendly app, I got like 50 hits, I choose and vet through over the past weeks,
So I line up who is gonna be for the weekend, who is gonna be my driver and che-bang, who is gonna be massage girl.
Even prices already agreed on. So no time wasting.
Those who keep coming checking on you on Line app are the keepers and top list.
My advice always find who drives you around and sleep with you.
Who massage you and sleep with you.
Who show you around and sleep with you.
My august trip I have excel file for the timeline like a project chart.
I don't put on reviews cause I really don't go joints often unless I got no backup plan.
Be it in Indonesia or Thailand always have your driver, your guide hooked. So you max your joyable time.
Never the less I will go to bars for drinks sure I will meet girls but my pick always online first. Cause I know prices budget and what I'm getting.
I seen certain Bros mentioning numbers rather have to pay that for a nice dinner and drinks while I know I gonna pay way less for a good kao kao nightlong.
Cheers
Old 02-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Haha same bro, went to agogo after the rain got smaller. But the good ones all gone by then liao, end up just drink a bit then to back hotel sleep. Gonna try my luck again today (hopefully the rain stops haha).
Old 02-08-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will be at BKK on the 8 Aug, hope you can share the good contact. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Old 02-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Lai lai ....any bros heading Pattaya from 15-21 Aug : D
Old 02-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackpackyyy View Post
Yeah exactly sometimes Tinder/Bumble is really hit and miss as they sometimes are looking for more serious relationships. I guess Soli travelling is the norm these days to BKK! I’ve never Solo Travelled before but am thinking if we all could maybe plan one trip like a boys trip to BKK as yes it’s always good to go with other bros so we can discuss about the encounters that would make the whole experience much more exciting and enjoyable! Also do you guys go to the Gentleman club like PIMP? Anyone ever met up before through SBF and then all go together?
This is kinda the norm where many bros meetup and then go g club, party together. However, be warned of scamsters here who dont end up paying. Those who are trustworthy are good to hang out with. I have met many who are enjoyable, yet many are timewasters and some scamsters. Always a calculated risk but normally can judge character when first chatting. Best to meetup beforehand before any big expenditure like a gclub. Alternartively ask for prepayment upfront when arrive then trust can be built and enjoy the party
Old 02-08-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsay View Post
Will be at BKK on the 8 Aug, hope you can share the good contact. Thanks
Sure bro

Shoot me a pm and I will reply accordingly

Will also be meeting a fellow bro to go for massage on the 8th

Lol 😂😁
Old 02-08-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
brianlim1990489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arrived at monday, rain so heavy cant go thermae, today rain again sia...
If solo trip din plan properly like me really sien sia, nobody talk
Old 03-08-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
If you liked Whan, you should try Oshino. She makes you feel like you're her BF. Aun Aun supposedly speaks Chinese. All the girls are from Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai, as Japanese guys think they have white skin. Nami is like Whan.

Has anyone seen Hana's latest pics? She's grown into a super babe! Supposedly she's much taller now. She still works here.
I have serious difficulty finding any of the angpais at Mai Chan whenever I go there (last I went was a couple months back earlier this year). They seem to only have 3-4 girls at any point in time, and none of the angpais. Also, a lot of the girls on the website are not actually at the store and according to the MMS are back in Chiang Mai. The service is good but I think that just have to take whoever is there as the real gems are always missing.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianlim1990489 View Post
Arrived at monday, rain so heavy cant go thermae, today rain again sia...
If solo trip din plan properly like me really sien sia, nobody talk
Bro, just turn on WeChat and you’ll have many people messaging you. Otherwise just look for an out call. Worst case, take a Grab to Soi Cowboy or Nana and take your pick. It’s criminal to sleep alone in BKK haha!
Old 03-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearjohn View Post
I have serious difficulty finding any of the angpais at Mai Chan whenever I go there (last I went was a couple months back earlier this year). They seem to only have 3-4 girls at any point in time, and none of the angpais. Also, a lot of the girls on the website are not actually at the store and according to the MMS are back in Chiang Mai. The service is good but I think that just have to take whoever is there as the real gems are always missing.
You’re right, I’ve yet to see all the girls on the site and I was never offered Whan or Hana during my three visits. I am curious about Dada who looks quite good in her photos. Anyone tried?
Old 03-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
You’re right, I’ve yet to see all the girls on the site and I was never offered Whan or Hana during my three visits. I am curious about Dada who looks quite good in her photos. Anyone tried?
Don't they give you the photo album to peruse? From that you can see who's present. Remember that they're busy so many girls may be currently entertaining a customer. Hana is always the last pic.

I was lucky to get Dada. She happened to come down the stairs when I was checking the lineup. Asked Maichan to let Dada join the lineup. She's got legs to die for. She's also really tall, which is unusual for hillstribe puyings. It's like banging a fashion model!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1