The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Agogo bar in Saphan Kwai (Lat Phrao) area

If you think that Nana, Sow Cow Boy and Patong are the only places in Bangkok with Agogo bars, then you have not cheong Bangkok hard enough!!

There are a few agogo bar in Saphan Khwai for the locals. Generally the ladies are prettier and fairer (as oppose to the tanned and auntie looking ones in Nana/Cowboy). I visited Nana and Cowboy last week and all are tanned skinned and 98% CMI for Asian standard. Ang moh like type

So I went Saphan Khwai. First I went to Rainbow 2. Not very big, a little quiet. About 15 customers on a Monday. There are a few pretty fair looking ladies But all dancing in bikini on stage (no nude). Does not look fun, so I walked off after 1 beer.

Then I went T-DED99. Happening place!! Lots of girls and fair complexion one. There are about 20 customers but many girls in bikini (no nude again).

So what so fun?
All the girls are wearing bikini walking around or dancing on stage (no naked dancing)
Well I had 2 C cup girls with me, fair complexion and quite good look. One on my left and one on my right. They sat with me for like 2 hours and my hands were squeezing them. Left and right hand holding one C cup each of 2 different girls. At the end, I paid each THB 500 (yes is S$20) tips each. The drinks are reasonable (cant recall the price) and ladies drink is cheap also. In general drinks prices lower than Cowboy and Nana.
That is not all!! Is in process of sitting with 2 ladies, there were a few ladies (again is fair complexion and looks good), came over for hit and run session. What does it mean? Well they will ask you if you want them to dance on you!! If yes, they will sit on your lap, flip up their bikini top and shake their body while sitting on your lap. Free feel to squeeze. Is about 2 mins only, guess how much? Is THB 100 (S$4). I had like 10 sessions of that, which cost me S$40. All looks and cup can make it ok!!

Overall is more fun and girls are better suited for Asian taste. If you know how to speak Thai, you should try there. I speak sufficient Thai. But the ladies there also told me that they have Japanese and Koreans customers who cannot speak Thai. Try once at least. While these are local joints, the people there are normal cheongsters. I dun see any pai kai looking ones or the gangster chief type. I just mind my own business and have my own fun.

The location wise, is near Saphan Khwai BTS station.

Google map : https://www.google.com/maps/place/T-...!4d100.5504057

I must reiterate that because I speak Thai (I can converse without using a word of English/Mandarin that whole night), and I went alone. It was easier for me. But the ladies told me they also have customers who do not speak Thai.

Any bro here care to share your experience at Saphan Khwai area?

Last edited by eEconomist; 17-07-2022 at 11:45 PM.
Old 18-07-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Agogo bar in Saphan Kwai (Lat Phrao) area

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
If you think that Nana, Sow Cow Boy and Patong are the only places in Bangkok with Agogo bars, then you have not cheong Bangkok hard enough!!

There are a few agogo bar in Saphan Khwai for the locals. Generally the ladies are prettier and fairer (as oppose to the tanned and auntie looking ones in Nana/Cowboy). I visited Nana and Cowboy last week and all are tanned skinned and 98% CMI for Asian standard. Ang moh like type

So I went Saphan Khwai. First I went to Rainbow 2. Not very big, a little quiet. About 15 customers on a Monday. There are a few pretty fair looking ladies But all dancing in bikini on stage (no nude). Does not look fun, so I walked off after 1 beer.

Then I went T-DED99. Happening place!! Lots of girls and fair complexion one. There are about 20 customers but many girls in bikini (no nude again).

So what so fun?
All the girls are wearing bikini walking around or dancing on stage (no naked dancing)
Well I had 2 C cup girls with me, fair complexion and quite good look. One on my left and one on my right. They sat with me for like 2 hours and my hands were squeezing them. Left and right hand holding one C cup each of 2 different girls. At the end, I paid each THB 500 (yes is S$20) tips each. The drinks are reasonable (cant recall the price) and ladies drink is cheap also. In general drinks prices lower than Cowboy and Nana.
That is not all!! Is in process of sitting with 2 ladies, there were a few ladies (again is fair complexion and looks good), came over for hit and run session. What does it mean? Well they will ask you if you want them to dance on you!! If yes, they will sit on your lap, flip up their bikini top and shake their body while sitting on your lap. Free feel to squeeze. Is about 2 mins only, guess how much? Is THB 100 (S$4). I had like 10 sessions of that, which cost me S$40. All looks and cup can make it ok!!

Overall is more fun and girls are better suited for Asian taste. If you know how to speak Thai, you should try there. I speak sufficient Thai. But the ladies there also told me that they have Japanese and Koreans customers who cannot speak Thai. Try once at least. While these are local joints, the people there are normal cheongsters. I dun see any pai kai looking ones or the gangster chief type. I just mind my own business and have my own fun.

I must reiterate that because I speak Thai (I can converse without using a word of English/Mandarin that whole night), and I went alone. It was easier for me. But the ladies told me they also have customers who do not speak Thai.

Hi, can i check what is the rate for their barfine? I went to check out soi cowboy, barfine is 700 and LT is 5000~6000 till morning. I asked around 9pm. Indeed the girl at soi cowboy is not that great anymore but there are still have cutie there. I have yet to check out nana and i will go Saphan Khwai check it out.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 18-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post

So what so fun?

i only got experience of driving past! lol used to stay lat phrao area long term for work ! omg i never explore never knew ! eye opener info thanks bro !
Old 18-07-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Saphan Kwai agogos have been highlighted in this forum before during pre-Covid days. If i recall, there were cases of tourists being overcharged and fights do occur occasionally in that area, but i've been there during pre-Covid days and didn't encounter such issues.

Ladies are generally fairer and prettier than the average girls in SC and Nana, but they generally don't speak much english. Prices are cheaper too than Soi Cowboy and Nana, but i don't have the updated prices since haven't been there a while.
Old 18-07-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11531 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Good info. I do speak a bit of Thai . Good enough for normal conversation . Will check it out soon.
Old 19-07-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Hi, can i check what is the rate for their barfine? I went to check out soi cowboy, barfine is 700 and LT is 5000~6000 till morning. I asked around 9pm. Indeed the girl at soi cowboy is not that great anymore but there are still have cutie there. I have yet to check out nana and i will go Saphan Khwai check it out.
I think they quoted me THB 2500 for short time. Bar fine I cant recall, it was THB 1000. I Line the mummy waiting for her to reply on Bar fine. Ha ha I am back in Singapore.
Old 20-07-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Saphan Kwai agogos have been highlighted in this forum before during pre-Covid days.
yeah, T-DED99 is an old brand name in Saphan Kwai. I still remember asking bros in my early chiong days about it. And also the mystical Soi Holland which took me quite a while to understand!
Old 22-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
yeah, T-DED99 is an old brand name in Saphan Kwai. I still remember asking bros in my early chiong days about it. And also the mystical Soi Holland which took me quite a while to understand!
Those days, maybe the only AGG there. Soon more n more AGG in that area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1