The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2017, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
g3100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Just a quick question to those of you who have been both in Jakarta and Batam, what is the best mongering scene? I'm heading to jakarta in few weeks time after a stop in Singapore, so wondering if I should fly directly from Singapore or take the weekend in Batam.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
item_Manis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
My Humble noob FR of Malioboro Spa & Club,

Took a grabbike to the place for 7K rupiah, fast and swift but local HP signal strength make the grab apps hang for about 5 mins.

Malio is split into 1st Floor Gym & Spa, 2nd Bar & Dance club (where the choosing of girls and mummies are) and finally 3rd floor is the room where u do the deed. Also there Karaoke, basically room with karaoke machine but i did use the service there.

Entrance to each section is with cover charge, meaning u go in spa (sauna & jacuzzi) is 1 charge and go in bar is another charge, so if u go in spa , bar then dance club you will be paying for that 3 place, like me (dont be like me)

Dance club is where u have the dancer and pricy local/eastern europe import, each is above 1juta Rp for 1 voucher (the system they used, e.g. 2 voucher for 3 hrs KTV of the girl you choose), this on top of tips you need to pay everyone from mummy to the door man and satpam that open ur taxi door at the end of the day.

Dance club is where u have the agogo topless dancer, dont expect strip club level entertainment, it is just beautiful model like women dancing and prancing around, in nude or with skimpy outfit.

Dancers will flirt with you and mummy will swarm you, everyone will think u r carrot head, so some nego skill and firm no will be required, one mummy told the girl that i wanted to BO (bring out?) But when i told them otherwise, the girl become pissed so i changed the girl, this is after the incessant pestering and buat bodoh attitude of the mummy where she insisting that i am the one that requested for BO.

Local 1 mummy, eastern euro 1 mommy and china/viet another, so ask and each mummy will line the girls based on ur request, e.g. big boobs, can massage & etc.

Also plenty of model like dancer that will flirt with you by touching you and even seat with you, i assume because the number of girls more than the client when i am there last night. One dancer even french kiss me even before i knew what happen and started to flirt and rubbing me asking me to book her.

End of the day, if u got a couple of juta Rp to burn, Malio is one of the place to go, I had a great time with the girl I choose for a 1 hr FJ, 1 drink and 3 hrs i enjoyed the Spa/Dance show, paid total 3juta Rp after all the tipping i did.

Please note, some command of bahasa is needed for the nego and from being fooled by the girls or mummies.

Last edited by item_Manis; 26-08-2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old 26-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by item_Manis View Post
My Humble noob FR of Malioboro Spa & Club,

Malio is split into 1st Floor Gym & Spa, 2nd Bar & Dance club (where the choosing of girls and mummies are) and finally 3rd floor is the room where u do the deed. Also there Karaoke, basically room with karaoke machine but i did use the service there.

Entrance to each section is with cover charge, meaning u go in spa (sauna & jacuzzi) is 1 charge and go in bar is another charge, so if u go in spa , bar then dance club you will be paying for that 3 place, like me (dont be like me)

very good and thorough FR . I thought if you select a girl and FJ, they will waive you the cover charge ...
Old 26-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd3128 View Post
Hi all,

Will be at J town next week. Anyone who will be there next week and wanna cheong together can pm me.

Have a great weekend ahead
Sent you a PM Bro. cheers!
Old 26-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!

I be heading down to Jakarta end of the year and looking for a great KTV to celebrate our bachelor party. Which one will u frequent experts recommend for?
Old 26-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
hacorp65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1001 KTV in kota tua same management with alexis is the best place for your bachelor nite party. Mami Yuyu will take of you.
Old 26-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
enova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
Anyone here know the charges for suncity ktv? how much are the china girls to sit, and how much to dabao?? Thanks
Old 26-08-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enova View Post
Bros,
Anyone here know the charges for suncity ktv? how much are the china girls to sit, and how much to dabao?? Thanks
just sit with you only cost you 2 million rupiah ...dabao , never do that maybe 2-3 times of that cost
Old 26-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla83 View Post
I be heading down to Jakarta end of the year and looking for a great KTV to celebrate our bachelor party. Which one will u frequent experts recommend for?
Depend on your budget ..

I've been at Alexis. we select the most expensive room in Alexis ( president suite if I am not mistaken) cost you 8 million minimum charge ; that's mean you can spend food and drink up to 8 million. not sure include tax or not. it was two years ago . the lady is not included you have to call again and it cost you another 2-3 million / lady

The room is amazing, it's a big karaoke room, inside the karaoke room it has a " equally 4 star- bedroom" with a bath tub. and another room with a big hot water pool that can fit up to 8 person . so it's kinda crazy ,wild and fun party . you can sing, you can fxxk and get drunk , the sky is your limit.

so it's all depend again on your budget

i hope it's useful information for you
Old 26-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
item_Manis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokilai View Post
very good and thorough FR . I thought if you select a girl and FJ, they will waive you the cover charge ...
maybe i am noob so kena chop, 1st time there.

but def will return especially with friends.
Old 27-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by enova View Post
Bros,
three tower beer charges monday to thur got discount average w room free about 1.3 to 1.8 juta, china girl hours money aka booking fees is 2.4 juta excludes tips of 2 juta each girl hor.. dabao is another 8 juta and plus mummy tips 500k to 1 juta..
Old 28-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It's all linked, I only paid 1 time cover for spa/club. Unless things have changed during the past 1 month or you kena chop until gao2.

Quote:

Dance club is where u have the dancer and pricy local/eastern europe import, each is above 1juta Rp for 1 voucher (the system they used, e.g. 2 voucher for 3 hrs KTV of the girl you choose), this on top of tips you need to pay everyone from mummy to the door man and satpam that open ur taxi door at the end of the day.
Yes they expect you to tip.. but just tip minimal. Eg. mummy tip 50k~100k, door man 20k (if you feel like it), and the security that open your taxi door... doesn't matter if you tip or not. You can always walk out to the main road to take a cab.. or use Grab.

Quote:

Dance club is where u have the agogo topless dancer, dont expect strip club level entertainment, it is just beautiful model like women dancing and prancing around, in nude or with skimpy outfit.
What is strip club level entertainment? Can elaborate more?

Quote:
Dancers will flirt with you and mummy will swarm you
Quote:
Also plenty of model like dancer that will flirt with you by touching you and even seat with you, i assume because the number of girls more than the client when i am there last night. One dancer even french kiss me even before i knew what happen and started to flirt and rubbing me asking me to book her.
Sounds contradicting, you mentioned don't expect strip club level entertainment, yet you said dancers will flirt n rubba with you. Maybe you can share more insight as to what exactly is your definition of strip club level entertainment?
Old 28-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Malioboro Spa/Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
It's all linked, I only paid 1 time cover for spa/club. Unless things have changed during the past 1 month or you kena chop until gao2.
Yes confirm only have to pay once for entrance cover.
Different sections are all interlinked.

Places like Malioboro are suitable for CASH KINGs to burn cash.
Old 28-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

My friend working in Alexis.. who want go with me?? Lol.. frankly the last time I been to jkt is when the Chinese in Bandung get raided by the Muslim there..
Old 29-08-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, any recommendation for a good Massage Place? I just want to have a massage and tease, same with what we have in SG (different ladies of course ), and no fancy disco/jacuzzi.

Thanks !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1