The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

自古多情空余恨, 此恨绵绵无绝期… sigh…
Old 16-02-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mrfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xirodspace View Post
Wondering how this panned out
Painful. Visited marriage counseling yesterday.
Old 16-02-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

An interesting development. A couple of weeks back, a friend was invited to his cousin’s early family reunion dinner. I heard from this friend that this cousin who hosted the dinner shared his gf’s photos to him and the other cousin. As it turns out, that cousin identified her to be a ML/FL who has RTC-ed! He didn’t tell the host cousin, but went to tell his own dad, and his dad went to tell the host’s dad. Now everyone in the family knows the host’s gf was a ML/FL. The cousin who visited her had fucked her twice. Embarrassment max.

Apparently this guy is a successful white collar in his 40s and single. The ML/FL seems quite chio but has since returned to China. Though no complication of extramarital affairs, I wonder how he will move on with this ML/FL.
Old 16-02-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
An interesting development. A couple of weeks back, a friend was invited to his cousin’s early family reunion dinner. I heard from this friend that this cousin who hosted the dinner shared his gf’s photos to him and the other cousin. As it turns out, that cousin identified her to be a ML/FL who has RTC-ed! He didn’t tell the host cousin, but went to tell his own dad, and his dad went to tell the host’s dad. Now everyone in the family knows the host’s gf was a ML/FL. The cousin who visited her had fucked her twice. Embarrassment max.

Apparently this guy is a successful white collar in his 40s and single. The ML/FL seems quite chio but has since returned to China. Though no complication of extramarital affairs, I wonder how he will move on with this ML/FL.
Both cousin should meet up with her and tell her they want threesome. Do a few times and everything's becomes normal.
Old 16-02-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Now everyone in the family knows the host’s gf was a ML/FL. The cousin who visited her had fucked her twice. Embarrassment max.

Before everyone else comes flooding in with PM of “Bro, can ask your cousin to share”, I would like to ask first

Jokes aside, this is a reality which leads to the phenomenon most MLs who settle here don’t tend to marry white collar successful singles. It’s the social stigma that can have disastrous results.
Old 16-02-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Before everyone else comes flooding in with PM of “Bro, can ask your cousin to share”, I would like to ask first

Jokes aside, this is a reality which leads to the phenomenon most MLs who settle here don’t tend to marry white collar successful singles. It’s the social stigma that can have disastrous results.
My friend shared a photo of that ML with me la but I don’t want to do more damage than is necessary. I heard the dude took her to overseas holidays and even planned to go to her home for CNY. Now is GG. Last I heard the dad of the dude had a conversation about this with that dude two days back and the mum fainted. Everyone in the family is like waiting for the next episode.
Old 16-02-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Both cousin should meet up with her and tell her they want threesome. Do a few times and everything's becomes normal.
Actually I don’t know why that dude wanted to go public. Maybe he felt that if he was to marry her and lead a decent life, he had to normalise things. Another lesson for all cheongsters.
Old 16-02-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I don’t know why that dude wanted to go public. Maybe he felt that if he was to marry her and lead a decent life, he had to normalise things. Another lesson for all cheongsters.
If the guy already knew her past and had accepted, it's probably not an issue for him. If the girl lied to him or not being honest and open about her past, I don't think the relationship will work for long.
Old 16-02-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
If the guy already knew her past and had accepted, it's probably not an issue for him. If the girl lied to him or not being honest and open about her past, I don't think the relationship will work for long.
In the heat of the moment, he probably did not factor in that his girl was in that trade and the impact it could have if his family knew. How did your one come to light?
Old 16-02-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
In the heat of the moment, he probably did not factor in that his girl was in that trade and the impact it could have if his family knew. How did your one come to light?
Careless.😂 My wife saw her message pop up in the middle of the night. She was suspicious for some times already.
Old 16-02-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
Careless.😂 My wife saw her message pop up in the middle of the night. She was suspicious for some times already.
Stop in time bro. Not worth it.
Old 16-02-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Stop in time bro. Not worth it.
😮‍💨 Need time.
Old 16-02-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quote:
Your family members are going be the biggest obstacle for you to do things socially unacceptable. Tbh, I cut off my family in order to do anything I want.

If you wanna date a ML, then you need to make sacrifices and look beyond each other's past.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Your family members are going be the biggest obstacle for you to do things socially unacceptable. Tbh, I cut off my family in order to do anything I want.

If you wanna date a ML, then you need to make sacrifices and look beyond each other's past.
Different people have different thresholds for what they are willing to sacrifice. Looking past beyond a ML/FL’s past is quite different from getting people to look beyond that same past. Kudos to you for being able to cut off your family I think.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post

Its not easy to cut off family,
WHat you did is very aadmirable in the name of LOVE ! kudos bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1