The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
Xannnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging

Can share contact thanks
Old 25-12-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ac11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by domboy View Post
Had a good S-Edging by J at west side of SG. literally 西部取经。

While the thrill of a good slow edging is intense, imagine if integrated with the milking of prostate (google, youtube).

J would start with a good slow strong massage. Just lay down and enjoy. Her neck massage is really good for those with tense neck and shoulder muscles from working too much on laptop.

Her 指压 is strong and deep and you will love how she works on your butt and inner thigh.

When flipped and oiled up, she will laucnh a direct attack on your vital organ but slowly work her way to her target. Slowly building up the momentum and intensity.

The grip on the corona & neck of glans was tight & good. She would then work on your perineum and penertrate to stimulate your prostate glan while continue with her edging.

The S-edging continued on for quite a while and she can be quite cheeky as she stared into your eyes, enjoying your sense of helplessness, heavy breathing and excitement.

By the time she set me free and released my built up tension, my knees were shaking.

Overwhelming session but do be prepared to top up just a bit more for a longer session and if you are at advance level, you can request for additional digits to be deployed.

Next visit I will bring my accessories and see if she is willing to try. Hope to convert her to cross into the dark side of being a soft dom.

Contact for those who really enjoy a diff edging and not those mechanical rapid fire.
Hi Bro, can share contact. TIA
Old 25-12-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PotatoFries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

While the thrill of a good slow edging is intense, imagine if integrated with the milking of prostate (google, youtube).

J would start with a good slow strong massage. Just lay down and enjoy. Her neck massage is really good for those with tense neck and shoulder muscles from working too much on laptop.

Her 指压 is strong and deep and you will love how she works on your butt and inner thigh.

When flipped and oiled up, she will laucnh a direct attack on your vital organ but slowly work her way to her target. Slowly building up the momentum and intensity.

The grip on the corona & neck of glans was tight & good. She would then work on your perineum and penertrate to stimulate your prostate glan while continue with her edging.

The S-edging continued on for quite a while and she can be quite cheeky as she stared into your eyes, enjoying your sense of helplessness, heavy breathing and excitement.

By the time she set me free and released my built up tension, my knees were shaking.

Overwhelming session but do be prepared to top up just a bit more for a longer session and if you are at advance level, you can request for additional digits to be deployed.

Next visit I will bring my accessories and see if she is willing to try. Hope to convert her to cross into the dark side of being a soft dom.

Contact for those who really enjoy a diff edging and not those mechanical rapid fire.
Bro can share ctc pls? Thanks
Old 26-12-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
betaaccount deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

can’ share cycle please boss man
Old 06-01-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

J would start with a good slow strong massage. Just lay down and enjoy.
Thanks bro for the recommendation. J's is really good. Good start with strong deep tissue massage, then the butt massage with oil on/in the right place was a promising start.

when flip and split for the prostate care, the buidup was progressively intense.

Her jg is quite authentic, no rush feel or like being work on by a mechanical arm.

Overall a unique experience. Will definitely RTM
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 06-01-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Thanks bro for the recommendation. J's is really good. Good start with strong deep tissue massage, then the butt massage with oil on/in the right place was a promising start.

when flip and split for the prostate care, the buidup was progressively intense.

Her jg is quite authentic, no rush feel or like being work on by a mechanical arm.

Care share contact
Thank
Old 06-01-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
master_blaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Can share J contact? TIA!!!
Old 07-01-2024, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 07-01-2024, 03:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MustLovePussy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

PM me ctc and dmg. I always roaming west. Thank you @domboy
Old 08-01-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

any kind bro can share the contact of J. thanks!
Old 08-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

BM Lina has very good massage and edging
Old 08-01-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ryllensis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for J, thanks bro domboy for the contact.
Location is foot soldier friendly, and no need to go central/downtown/east, very good for me.
It is a massage parlour with curtains. With bathroom for shower at the back. So if you feel annoyed by your “neighbour”, don’t chop them ok
Need to pay entrance fee, then the rest you nego with J.
J’s massage is good, 7.5/10 and I’m strict on marking. Special wise, i didn’t get 100% of what bro domboy said, probably because mine too tight. But the rest are good, service is nice, no need top up for roaming. And I left a happy man.
Will consider to RTM to see if can experience what mentioned in bro domboy’s FR.
Old 08-01-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
peterpan6868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryllensis View Post
FR for J, thanks bro domboy for the contact.
Location is foot soldier friendly, and no need to go central/downtown/east, very good for me.
It is a massage parlour with curtains. With bathroom for shower at the back. So if you feel annoyed by your “neighbour”, don’t chop them ok
Need to pay entrance fee, then the rest you nego with J.
J’s massage is good, 7.5/10 and I’m strict on marking. Special wise, i didn’t get 100% of what bro domboy said, probably because mine too tight. But the rest are good, service is nice, no need top up for roaming. And I left a happy man.
Will consider to RTM to see if can experience what mentioned in bro domboy’s FR.
Can you share contact bro? Thanks
Old 08-01-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2833 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing with a ML who is famous for her backstepping plus edging type of juagen...she took a break of 3 months as she went for surgery.

Now she is back. Guarenteed to crack ur back and teasing.

Open till 2am. Entrance fee $56 with private room and shower in a supper area in Singapore.
Old 08-01-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Just sharing with a ML who is famous for her backstepping plus edging type of juagen...she took a break of 3 months as she went for surgery.

Now she is back. Guarenteed to crack ur back and teasing.

Open till 2am. Entrance fee $56 with private room and shower in a supper area in Singapore.
Hi bro

Pls share contact and location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread