The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Nestea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How worried should I be?

The only time I have sex with prostitutes is in Singapore, back home only free sex for me.

Anyway, less than a month ago I was in Singapore, and one of the girls I was with was a Euro through these boards. She was hot, the sex was one of my top 3 sex sessions ever. I used a condom of course, and even when she began trying to BBBJ me (started licking my balls and dick)I stopped her and put a condom on. There was a bit of french kissing but not too much.

All was fine, until I got back to Australia, and I got this private message from one of the bros here, which I'll quote:

Quote:
bro,
get yourself check out bro. I'm trying to get EK to get Keira check up but she just says it's up to keira. problem is that I just know from doctor that I have infected with shit problem that I probably got from the girl. I'm on medication right now.

I was thinking where I got it till i remember keira told me she had tooth ache problem and they bleed sometimes. she has not fix it coz she says its ex here. will wait till she go back home. but she's been here for a year since she was call nana and has not fix it yet. she even show me her missing tooth and how many teeth are fucked up and painful.

i miss the great sex but life is more important man! get it check up soon! hopefully you are good with the doctor.

TK
That gave me a shock and near heart attack. Worse was when I checked his profile and saw the last thread he had been looking at was the HIV thread here. I saw my life flashing before my eyes, and frantically messaged him back asking if he was talking about AIDS when he said 'shit disease'. His whole message he doesn't name it. My whole day (and the next day) was filled with depression and horror as I thought about the consequences of having AIDS. 4 days before my sex session with the Euro, I had been shaving my genital region, and slightly nicked it, and it bled a little. I'm not sure if the condom would have covered that part. And if she does have bleeding gums (I noticed nothing), then she could have infected me...IF she has AIDS.

The bro never replied to me, I sent another message through these forums, and he still hasn't replied. It's kind of ruined my last few weeks, I've felt like I've had a gun to my head, with visions of the ruination of my life.

Do you guys think he was talking about AIDS and that he had it? I didn't want to post his name yet, but I can see from his last visited profile he has still be visiting SB, but after dropping that bomb on me, he isn't replying to me.

I've read about AIDS test, and it says to wait about 3-6 weeks after possible exposure, so I'm going to try and go for an AIDS test soon, though I'm not sure where to go yet. I'm so scared.

Do you guys think he was playing a cruel joke on me, or if he wasn't, is he talking about AIDS?
Old 01-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!
Re: How worried should I be?

Hey bro first of all relax.

Protected Sex is just that protected. There have been no reported cases of transmission from Aids by Oral. You may have nicked that spot but you said that you opted for a condom which meant that you are most likely protected.

And besides, a day old if it's a small scar it would have healed quickly unless you have a big cut (which if true I doubt you will get a BJ)

anyway let me quote from some websites
(i'm not an expert on AIDS/HIV but you can check out forums.poz or thebody.com or medhelp.org where the questions are answered by experts. For the later 2, it's doctors answering them and im sure you can find questions similar to yours.)

HIV is transmitted through unprotected anal and/or vaginal. Oral sex has not been proven to transmit HIV.

You can go for a rapid test at the 4th week mark (though most people will seroconvert by than however you can wait till 6th week for a more 'reliable' though it's usually highly accurate by 5th - 6th week).

Your nick should be of no harm however (better to have an expert verify this - i thought i read it somewhere where this guy had a small cut in his mouth and gave BJ, but yea check out on the aforementioned forums)

Anyway about your risks for BJ,

there have been studies done one of which went for 10 years in which couples - one positive and another negative had protected sex but unprotected oral. (~19,000 times total) Guess how many became infected with HIV?

Not one. (Here's the link http://www.healthboards.com/boards/a.../t-302642.html)

Also, here's another link if it helps ease your worry (it's also male to male encounter of unprotected oral)

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Li...ex/show/247583

Basically a quote from that link by Dr HHH

"you could have the same exposure twice a day for the next 30 years and expect to never catch HIV"

And In case you're still worrying here's one more risks with various quotes from the experts

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...y/show/1360421

I'll quote a couple (refer to that link for more)

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..." DR HOOK

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex. The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way. Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk". There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANSFIELD

Oh one more thing bro refer to this link: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...x-/show/256435

I'll quote from the link (easier)

"I cannot tell whether she was lying or not, but even if she was--that is if she had HIV--the chance of getting it from a single episode of unprotected sex averates 1 in 2,000. That means you could have sex with an HIV infected woman every day and not expect to get HIV yourself for 5 years. " Dr HHH

However, that doesn't mean you can do RAW though just saying that HIV's a fragile virus to transmit still best if you take a test at 6th week to verify bro!

All the best, hope you're fine. In the meantime, stop reading the symptoms of HIV you WILL get anxiety/panicky cause symptoms are common and they are NOT an indicator of HIV
Old 01-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Nestea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you man, that helps relieve me a lot. I'm still going to be in tension everyday a bit until I get my HIV test sometime this month. I want to give it plenty of time as apparently the later you take it, the more accurate the test.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

hey no worries bro been in a similar situation (mine was protected vaginal unprotected oral - which having looked around is a low to no risk for HIV but still can't help but worry you know? )

went for test at 5th week mark and was negative and counsellor said it was fine.

Anyway, you can go for a rapid test (the finger prick) at 5th or 6th week though most go at 6th week and it's pretty conclusive (unless you are super high risk if 1st month neg hardly 3rd month will be positive)

http://www.anonymoushiv.com.sg/hiv_screening.html

the web says after 4 weeks the rapid hiv test is >99% accuracy. and there are various test depending on which week you are in.

Take your mind off of it first bro and be more careful in future always use condoms
Old 02-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RawIsWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my buddy scharfschutze is correct, just a few point to add.

1) Unprotected oral sex is not one of the way HIV transmits (and you got this cover as well). There is never a recorded successful transmission and you're not going be the first one, don't worry.
2) From your small cut due to shaving, you will still not contract HIV whether she has a bleeding gum or not. HIV is a fragile virus and if it is going to transmit in this way, your wound got to be as big as it is pouring blood and requires stitches. I bet you won't think of sex if you're in this scenario.
3) Congratulations for practising safe sex. By wearing condom correctly, you have done yourself a big favour and the odds is with you. It would be easier for an asteroid to hit you than contracting HIV from this.
4) Practically I will suggest you stop being too paranoid. And if what you're telling us is true; You are not at risk and I don't even think you need to get tested!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No point worrying yrself to death, mate. Get the full check up and move on from there.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mrgorden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keira from EK?? *gulp*
Old 10-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Keira frm EK is one of the nastiest sex doll n euro prostitute i've encountered in sg, i wouldnt be surprised if she is HIV positive and armed with a whole range of other STDS, somebody shld really suggest EK to get this girl checked! I believe within a yr she has fucked more than 10,000 bros here in sg. pls update us with ur situation bro. cheers n gd luck.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

definitely the whore with most disease. cristen/keira frm EK. EK denied it and zapped those who voiced out. but it's absolutely true
Old 06-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, the best thing you can do for yourself is to get tested. People here aren't going to be able to do anything but speculate and gossip. One thing is clear, if you are OK, and I hope so, is use this as a chance to get away from promiscuous activities like paid sex, frequent sex partners, the world of GL and KTVs etc. If you are horny and single just get a FB. Don't matter if she is not to your taste. Just be safe. Change your life around for the better.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just get yourself checked bro
solve the mystery once and for all. or else you will live your life wondering if u have it
Old 16-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To stop all your worries go for the Anonymous HIV testing..DSC clinic provide this service and below link to various clinic in Singapore from HPB's website that conduct the test.

I just went one recently at one of the private cilnic..paid $50 no question asked. Go in doctor swap your gum with the oraquick and wait for 20 minutes for the result.

Before I went, I done some read up and is prepare to wait for 20 mins but was getting more and more nervous when I could hear the clock ticking just above my seat as at that time no patients was at the clinic and it is very quiet except hearing the clinic assistant answering phone calls.

Result negative and it ends my worries once and for all. To all others bros out there who are still worrying...pls take a step forward to get tested. For yourself and for your loves ones...

http://www.hpb.gov.sg/sexualhealth/article.aspx?id=6368

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 05-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Joeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently i went for Kiera now feeling worried.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can understand ur feeling. I recently tried a Korean . N weeks later I got this burning feeling but no visible symptoms . Worried the shit out so went to get checked... Hoping it's just the lesser evil a simple uti. But the feeling is lousy waiting for results.

The more I read the threads the more worried. For me this is a good lessons to swear of this moving forward.

Suggest u go get tested for everything just for peace of mind n ur luv ones safety.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
firegobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, which Korean u tried? Me too have tried one recently.
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1