The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 15
Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Attn** -Trista- 29 years old Slim & Petite OL local chinese

Trista
29 years old
Local Chinese
1.61m
46kg
34B-25-34

Services: BBBJ, Licking, Fingering, French Kissing (No CIM, Anal, Swallow)

Light smoker, no tattoos.

She takes Chinese.

Damage: 200/90/2.

Trista is simply a pleasant looking girl on the street. With a service-oriented attitude, she's someone easy to talk to about anything. This neatly groomed Lady has a slim and petite frame, complete with chest-length straight black hair. She has a pleasant looking face with a nice smile. Yes her figure is lean and toned. She is quite a bubbly Lady and holds her conversation well.

If you're looking for someone who can take good loving care of you during the session or someone with girlfriend feeling to talk to after a hard-day's work, then Trista will fit your desire.

Trista can service you usually from 1300 to 2200 daily.
Old 23-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Attn** -Trista- 29 years old Slim & Petite OL local chinese

Trista can service you tomorrow, September 24th, from 1300 to 2200 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks
Old 10-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Trista can service you today from 1300 to 2000 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks
Old 11-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

Trista can service you today from 1200 to 2000 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1