The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Nanjing

anyone in nanjing next week??? wanna cheong ??
Old 19-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro, in Nanjing now but I won't be next week...if you already have some places in mind and don't mind sharing, PM me...
日本 freaky...and even more expensive
Bangkok avoid the ladyboys and protestors!
Old 21-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeconrad View Post
Sorry bro, in Nanjing now but I won't be next week...if you already have some places in mind and don't mind sharing, PM me...
I am clueless on happy ending massage myself, only go crowne plaza before no happy ending experience
Old 26-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Is there anyone in Nanjing tmr night for coffee? 1st time visiting the place. Cheers
Old 26-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
Is there anyone in Nanjing tmr night for coffee? 1st time visiting the place. Cheers
Hahahaha.. Will be there next week bro.. you sure coffee boh.. KTV is not bad in Nanjing.. but don't ask me where.. My colleagues brought me there.
Old 27-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Hahahaha.. Will be there next week bro.. you sure coffee boh.. KTV is not bad in Nanjing.. but don't ask me where.. My colleagues brought me there.
Aiya, never been to NJ so dunno where to go at all. Got kopi happy already....So when you cumming to BJ for kopi with me? whahahaaaa
Old 27-01-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aiya, never been to NJ so dunno where to go at all. Got kopi happy already....So when you cumming to BJ for kopi with me? whahahaaaa
i will be in Beijing on Sunday and Monday... hehehe.. got company annual spring dinner. The KTV in my hotel 金龙谭酒店西三环海淀区 has a Rmb 300 KTV in the basement with good Royal Salute (not fake).. The gal selection is so so but quiet good service attitude.
Old 29-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
i will be in Beijing on Sunday and Monday... hehehe.. got company annual spring dinner.
Whahahahaaa...enjoy yourself then but do drop me a line if you are up for coffee....
Old 29-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Whahahahaaa...enjoy yourself then but do drop me a line if you are up for coffee....
sure.. please pm me your china mobile..
Old 13-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

friendly bump for new info.
Old 23-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Was in Nanjing for a week for a project and on the last day, my supplier brought a few of us to a Spa (水疗)...Thought about going just for a message but found out that there's only 1 footie messuer in the entire place and it's a guy...whahahaaaaa...

Found out that it's a SN in disguise...I did not manage to see any as I pick to do my footie and therefore 3 of my friends went on to pick their girls...From my understanding, the cost is 780, 880 & 980 for 90 mins / 2 shots...

If anyone interested in the contact, do PM me...
Old 24-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was in Nanjing for a week for a project and on the last day, my supplier brought a few of us to a Spa (水疗)...Thought about going just for a message but found out that there's only 1 footie messuer in the entire place and it's a guy...whahahaaaaa...

Found out that it's a SN in disguise...I did not manage to see any as I pick to do my footie and therefore 3 of my friends went on to pick their girls...From my understanding, the cost is 780, 880 & 980 for 90 mins / 2 shots...

If anyone interested in the contact, do PM me...
kekeke.... u still surviving strongly huh!
Old 24-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
kekeke.... u still surviving strongly huh!
u finally appear ah? so where are u now?
Old 17-06-2015, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u finally appear ah? so where are u now?
Back to Malaysia, this year might visit Nanjing, properly after summer....
Old 18-06-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

two old man meeting

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1