The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Yakunata is Cool - loads of Potential
ML earning a lot more than me, I'm ashamed and have woke up

I have been cheonging in these 3 years. I lost my password for my old account that's why I created this new one. Most of the time I have been going to massage and HJ. One session cost me a total of $100. I go to at least 6 sessions of these a month. For this alone, it will cost me at least $600. My monthly wage is not high, I draw about $4k a month after deducting CPF. After the expenses of massage, i'm left with $3.4k for the rest of the month. I'm married with a kid. My Wife is not working, I gave her $1.5k every month. I am left with $1.9k for my daily expenses which includes food and transport. And most of the time I will spend almost all of it and basically I can't save much.

Yesterday, as usual I was having one of my session at my favourite place. Was casually talking to the ML about work and all. She told me she earned about $15k a month including tips from customers when she gives them HJ. She have been here for a year already. What stunned me the most is she already have 2 properties in Shanghai. She told me she bought them with the money she earned in SG. And best part of all she's not yet married. After what she told me, I'm totally embarrassed of myself. I'm too foolish to have spent so much on them for the past few years. They earned themselves landed properties in their country. What do I get? I'm still living in my small 3-room flat with my family.

I have totally woke up and she have taught me a lesson. If not for her, I will be continuing to spend so much on them a month. Those who spend so much like me, have you all wondered of all this? It's time to think about our future and retirement. That's all.
Old 28-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
Re: ML earning a lot more than me, I'm ashamed and have woke up

Bro, now then u know MLs earn way more than us? If they make so little why you think they still in this line? It's a known fact that they earn a lot, so it's up to individual if you want to spend more on them like giving gifts, or such but frankly speaking they do not need your gifts.
Old 28-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!

Although $600 is way more than I spend in a month on ML;

you still do your job and provide your wife and kids with $ and what they need.

ML make more $ than us is already a well known fact.

As long as you dont compromise what you have to do (eat, give wife $, buy kids' necessities) I think is OK.

I believe majority of people are indulging in some sort of 'vice' hobby (drink , smoke, ML etc).

Just be sure you are always self-conscious and know your limits, its ok.

Cheers to you being more aware now.
Old 28-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

But... But... But.. why TS think this way leh...?

600 per month is your own entertainment what... Why compare to ML.

You never think of them ... Working 12 to 14 hours per day... Little day off..

They are classified as 不正经的女人 ... Day in day out do cock activity everyday for a living..

Ask you to daily dig CB ... Be it sting or fat woman... And have to pretend you song to earn money...

In exchange of money.. their life is not easy ....

Sometime have to see both sides of life..

Just my two cents
Old 28-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That's life bro
Old 28-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Bro, the solution to your problem is just quit going - solved.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
Bro, the solution to your problem is just quit going - solved.
No... Not that way... Regulate going. Cut down to 300 slowly .. go for good massage type... Myself every Sunday 2 hours 60 dollar leg and body ...

Open space type .. and the lady use special chinese 药膏.. rub liao si bay good.

Don't always look for hj lah... Bay sianz meh.... She jerk you press top bottom and shoot... Then 50... Unless free don't say.

Apart than this... Search GR888 posting.. enjoy his experience..
Old 28-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And FOC if you beat aeroplane yourself
Old 28-11-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cut down to 400 la, max 500
Old 28-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

Just buy milk don’t buy cow. Some worse become carrots.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl135831 View Post
Just buy milk don’t buy cow. Some worse become carrots.
Another good advice.....
Old 28-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

ML $50/HJ x 10 per day x30..... You do the math !

monthly income >3x mine !!!
Old 28-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
No... Not that way... Regulate going. Cut down to 300 slowly .. go for good massage type... Myself every Sunday 2 hours 60 dollar leg and body ...

Open space type .. and the lady use special chinese 药膏.. rub liao si bay good.

Don't always look for hj lah... Bay sianz meh.... She jerk you press top bottom and shoot... Then 50... Unless free don't say.

Apart than this... Search GR888 posting.. enjoy his experience..
if really so mechanical you think people keep going ?
Old 28-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

A very good thread on this tropics indeed. These gals are earning really a way more then most of us per month and yet many bros are paying over the market price and showering them with gift. This make their income lagi more then ever. It's best to set a budget for these activities per mth and stop spoiling the market by paying them overmarket price.
Old 28-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Actually I think every guys who visits a HC knows the maths, its because guys have higher needs and having a unwilling partner... thus spend it on this leisure. All comes down to business, how does branded goods suvive with girl customers and how does HC survive with guy customers. If it was the opposite, then both sides no business already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1