The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bro u r right. There's 3 camps in w06.

1 camp Alice, zhen Mei
Another camp Yi Dian hong, ting ting
Another camp Yi Yi, vi vi

Yin duo duo is closer to Alice & zhen Mei.

Apparently 1 camp nt on gd terms with another camp
Does these camps means good tarma team also??
Old 16-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post

Haha, camp just means they don't normally fight each other in the same camp; if you Tarma them, no one can guarantee the survival of the camp.
Old 16-01-2014, 02:33 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
U try to Tarma 1 girl from 1 camp and the other girl in another camp & let me know the outcome
Old 16-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
U try to Tarma 1 girl from 1 camp and the other girl in another camp & let me know the outcome
Show some originality la. This joke already used before.
Old 16-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

lol...

if u know 2 girls are not happy with each other and want to go stir the hornet nest....its quite easy....
Old 16-01-2014, 02:55 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
lol...

if u know 2 girls are not happy with each other and want to go stir the hornet nest....its quite easy....
Yea u r right better find the right combination to Tarma. If find the wrong combination u Will end up seeing cat fight show
Old 19-01-2014, 03:56 PM
King Of Geylang

A babe with hour glass shaped, hot, curvy figure

Zhen Mei (L16 W06)

Origin: Hu Bei
Exp in GL: About 2 months plus. Debuted in Nov 2013.
Misc Info: She is Ai Li Si’s good buddy. She used to work as magazine model, car show model etc.

Face: 7.05/10
(Zhen Mei resembles Rosamund Kuan/Wang Si Jia to some extent, perhaps due to her eyes. She has a pair of big beautiful eyes, high & sharp nose and small kissable lips on her very small face. I will classify her as feminine & sexy type. She has long black silky hair. The only flaw is her not so good facial complexion. She is quite tanned. Saw quite a couple of pimples/holes on her face. Her makeup skills need to brush up. The way she concealed her pimple marks make her face looks like there are many uneven color patches. Her eye makeup is quite heavy. If she has better facial complexion, I will give her higher ratings for her looks. She looks better in pictures which of course were photo-shopped to some extent. Saw her without makeup before and ya she looks better with makeup on haha.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At about 1.68m tall, zhen mei has very slim, curvy, quite tanned, tight, taut, teenager’s type of figure. She has no tummy fats at all. Her body complexion is generally ok la neither very good nor very bad. Saw some marks on her back. Generally quite smooth to my touch. I quite like her figure especially her back view. She should put on some more weight as she is quite skinny. Her collar, spinal, ribs bones were quite visible. She has long slender sexy legs. I like the way she dressed, hot jean pants with sexy black revealing top. Her figure is damn good in those outfit.)

Boobs: 7/10
(B cup boobs with dark brown big protruding eraser nipples. Her nipples are very protruding and big like raisins. Loved to nibble, lick and suck her nipples.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(Zhen Mei performed body to body soapy rub on me. She used her nipples to tease my dick head. After which she licked my nipples & body. To finish the bath, she gave me a brief BBBJ. This girl is very chatty. We chit chatted non-stop during the shower.)

Cat Bath: 7.4/10
(Zhen Mei’s cat bath is quite good. I laid on my front. She used her boobs to massage my back while her fingers were all over my body arousing me. She then sipped some water and performed cat bath on my body. Her tongue is soft and agile. Her cat bath is gentle, sensual yet thorough covering from my ears to my ankles. Surprised she performed cat bath with water in her mouth. I flipped over and she performed similar routine on my front with occasional HJ & balls massaging. She performed 2 rounds of cat bath on my front.)

Frenching: 7.6/10
(I simply love to French her. The frenching was passionate, engaging & natural. Lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is so agile & soft. Lots of oomph feel frenching her. There is no need for me to hint her as we frenched very naturally when our eyes met.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Another surprise for me. Her BBBJ is quite good. Very strong suction & deep throated. Lots of slurp slurp sound with lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Loved the way she stared at me seductively while licking along my shaft and flicked her tongue on my dick head.)

AR: 7.8/10
(This is real surprise for me. I know she is selective in performing AR. I was lucky to receive AR from her. Her AR damn good. Her tongue poked into my ass hole til very very deep. The feeling is very shiok. During the AR she HJ me and tickled my balls. She alternated AR with ball sucking and BBBJ. Very shiok heavenly AR.)

Pussy Painting: 7.6/10
(I noticed her loose pussy flabs when I was painting her pussy. Her pussy not that nice. Pussy hair relatively ok. I found out her sensitive areas namely her inner thighs, knees and the regions near her pussy. I kept licking those sensitive areas of hers. Her body was contracting non-stop and she moaned & giggled. She seemed to enjoy me licking those areas. During the painting her thighs clamped my face tightly and her facial expression said it all. I presumed she enjoyed my painting.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Overall the sex is steamy & awesome. It’s like making out with my fuck buddy. The sex is so natural. Only flaw is her loose pussy. In missionary, we bonked with her legs wide open as well as tightly closed. We frenched passionately in missionary. We then moved to in front of the mirror, with her heels on, I bonked her in doggie. Her back view is nice, very curvy and slim. Her legs are very long. Felt like I am bonking a model hehe. Loved to see her CFM face expression in the mirror. We then moved to the bed and she rode me in cow girl. She has great stamina. She can ride me non-stop front & back, up & down. While she rode me up & down, my dick felt her pussy muscles contracting. She lowered her face to French me, and soon cannot tahan, I cummed in cow girl. Frankly speaking I took quite some time to cum due to her loose pussy. But her sex skills, attitude were very good.)

GFE: 8/10
(She scored very high in GFE. Everything is so natural & spontaneous. We chit chatted like as if we knew each other for some time. We can chit chat on almost anything. She showed me all her nice pictures and her pretty friends etc. We even exceeded the session as we were too engrossed chit chatting. She is ok with it. Very good attitude high GFE girl.)

RTF: Yes

Conclusion: zhen mei’s service is very good. Her GFE/KC is also very high & natural. I like zhen mei’s personality & service. Definitely worth the $150 spent.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 20-01-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Brp Slyer: What is the height of this Gal, any gals from this house likes milf , french with good service ?

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 20-01-2014, 09:13 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Brp Slyer: What is the height of this Gal, any gals from this house likes milf , french with good service ?
Zhen Mei, Ai li si, Yi Yi, vi vi are all abt 1.6 plus m. Don't think there's MILF. All the girls here r feminine type.
Old 20-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up In action with a Car Show Model-like lass ...

In Action with a Car Show Model-like lass ...

WL Name - Zhen Mei
Origin - Xijiang, PRC
Age - 22 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.67m (on barefoot)
Home Base - Westerhout Rd, Unit #06
Misc Info - Prior experience as a Model and in the flesh trade as well ... I did her a number of times when she was pretty new in GL ... She debuted in Nov 2013. Below is a narration of my very first encounter with her ...

Looks - 7.4/10

Very sharp features on a small oval shape face ... I thought her face is too small to complement her overall sharp features ... Her long tress made her face looks even smaller ... Facial complexion not flawless but still acceptable ... Her big double eyelid eyes are very cativating and alluring ... Beautiful sharp and high bridge nose. To me she is prettier than Ai Li Si and Yi Dian Hong for sure ...

Bod - 7.8/10

Super slim and almost zero tummy fats ... Leggy and cat walk model-like physique. However, her rear is a little flat. It would be great if her skin is fairer and smoother ... Anyway no one is perfect in this mortal world.

Tits - 7.6/10

Full B cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips ... Some said her tits are surgically augmented ... I believe hers are real stuff as the feel is rather homogeneous ... They are firm and curvy ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

Juz like my regulars, she was game to have a "rumble & tumble" with me in a sexually-erotic fashion ... We for sure have lotsa chemistry between us as the session happened so sponatenously and gracefully ...

Shower Action - 7.8/10

Body2body soapy stimulation and BBBJ plus deep frenching were on the menu ...

Cat-Bath - 8.0/10

Very enthusiastically done plus good & complete coverage of my anatomy ... Her tongue was lethal ... wet, smooth and senusous ... Woahhhh!!

AR - 7.8/10

Very stimulating indeed! She performed this department whilst I was on my fours ... She utilized her hands very well as my dick was given lotsa of attention whilst she ARed me ...

French Kiss - 8.0/10

She is born to kiss ... Excellent skill! We were basically on fire and obviously hot enough to activate the water sprinkler (if there was one in the room) ... Bwahahaha ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Deep-throated BBBJ ... It was sensually done ... It was a sight to behold the moment I saw saliva dripping profusely from her mouth as she engulfed the whole length of my bulked up dick into her smally mouth ... Shiokalicious sight!

FJ - 7.9/10

Very accommodating, enthusiastic and girlishly-notty ...But I like ... I can't seem to get enough of her ... Her service accorded to me was damn passionate and hot ... No complain from her even though I ground her pussy in a cyclical fashion in terms of thrusting acceleration ... In other words, I constantly varied my thrusting speed till I ultimately can't take it anymore and reached a point of no return ... I enjoyed fucking this hottie ...

Attitude - 8.9/10

She aims to please ... Excellent!

RTF - Definitely yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gigolodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I have had a Rocking Good Time with a leggy babe ...

After reading below FR , YIYI will be my next bonking list! cos my dick become 变态!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have had a Rocking Good Time with a leggy babe ...

WL Name - Yi Yi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.68m (on barefoot)
Home Base - W06
Misc info - Debuted in Jun 2013 and recently being transferred to W06

Looks - 7.2/10

She has big and sparkling double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes. Her nose is not sharp ... She has womanly body permed tress ... She looks more like a Singaporean Chinese ... Her voice can also pass off as a local ... Her looks grow on me. The more I look at her, the more I find her charmingly chio ... She is good for folks who has a fetish to bonk Singaporean lass ...

Bod - 7.8/10

I like her teenager-like bod ... youthfully taut and almost zero fat abs ... slim and leggy ... Her long and slim pair of legs are very appealing to me ... She has good looking abalone it is pinkiest red in color ... Her labias are neatly tucked inside her vagina wall ... I can't resist the temptation to perform a muff dive on this priceless abalone ... She even spreaded her legs wide and used her fingers to pries open her vagina for me to lick her clit ... She appeared to enjoy my cunnilingus ...

Tits - 7.0/10

She has perky A cupper frontal assets with pencil eraser size nipples which are pale brown in color. Not for huge boobs lovers ... Albeit not huge, I still find them rather nice to suck, caress and squeeze ... The feeling was like water in a balloon ... Without a doubt, I prefer natural stuff to silicon implanted tits.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

Lotsa spontaneous erotic romp on the bed that lead to very intense petting and passionate french kissing ... We ultimately undressed each other piece by piece ... She went on to lick and suck my neck, ear lobes, nipples, inner thighs and groin area ... I reciprocated by giving her a good cunnilingus ... I began from licking her knee, and then her inner thighs before proceeding to her dowsouth watering hole ... We subsequently frenched passionately and I simultaneously stimulated her clit with my fingers ... I can feel vagina fluid discharging profusely from her pussy ... She began to grip my back tightly and my arm (with her other hand) from that instant ...

Shower Action - 7.7/10

She gave me a body2body soapy stimulation and a deep throated BBBJ ... We frenched madly and passionately before we proceeded to towel-dry ourselves ...

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

A very sensuous and thorough cat-bath was performed ... From back to front torso ... I was on heaven in double quick time when her tits and pussy ground against my upper and lower torso as we frenched passionately wherever the situation present itself ... I would also squeeze her butts and tits alternately ...

AR - 7.8/10

Fantabulous and superbly stimulating AR with subtle hand action ... She used licking method instead of poking/darting method which I dislike ... She seemed to know what I desire even though that day was the very first time I bonked her ... She performed the AR whilst I was positioned on my fours ...

French Kissing - 8.8/10

Very passionate and intense ömph feel built into this department ... I felt a tremendous surge in blood pressure towards my downsouth heirloom as we frenched incessantly and passionately ...

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Slow, wet, warm and sensuously superb deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... Awesome! She would also lick my scrotum, perineum and the shaft of my heirloom ... Immeidately after the AR, she slided beneath me to continue to lick and suck my testicals, scrotum and then BBBJ me in reverse fashion. She then made me laid on my back to continue BBBJing me in conventional fashion ... I simply enjoyed the way she twisted and turned her body and head whilst BBBJing me ... A la porn star skill ... I can feel her lips touching the base of my penis when she engulfed the whole length of my penis into her mouth ...

FJ - 8.8/10

I felt damn shiokalicious while fucking this adorable lass ... Very passionate, spontaneous and engaging indeed! It is hard for me to express the ömph feel in words alone ... The special ömph feel was manifested from within ... This kinda feel either I have it or I don't ... And made me wanna RTF her pretty soon ... I missed this kinda feel ever since the departure of Miyuan, Qian Hong, Shuang Shuang and Han Han ... etc.

Attitude - 9.0/10

She is charmingly chio, feminine, smiley, engaging ... and she gave me the undivided attention I desire ... She was all out to please me ... That was how I felt at least ...

RTF - Definitely, without a doubt ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 21-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Today only yi dian hong, yi yi & xiu xiu working, ah lek called me xiao mei 2040, wowee super duper non-sagging real c cups on a v fair & slim 1.55m syt frame from hunan, 23yr old, gfe v hi, svc average, no ar but frenches during fj, beware her kc power! Along with 06 2413, i'd say she's got the ideal pussy, tight but not too tight, unbelievably shiok during fj, she says she's been here since oct 12 but i've never seen her b4 leh
Yep. This girl has been around very long. I believe there were quite a few FRs on her by many brothers.

However, there are bound to be gems that we will miss. 2040 is one of those houses with hidden gems. Well, at least you finally managed to try her
Old 21-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Xiu xiu & yi yi rod tmrw, today's last chance to bonk them here, both goibg bk to spend cny at home
Just have a session with YiYi.To me,it suit and accomodate me well.
With her session, is high gfe cos we came out celebrated her birthday last week.She asked ViVi to take good care of me.
Leaving is good for her,wish her the best and don't go back the same trade.
Old 21-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gigolodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happens to yiyi? She here in sg only 6mth
Old 21-01-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Charming, Sultry & Alluring lass who does not need much introduction

A Charming, Sultry & Alluring lass who does not need much introduction

WL Name - Yin Duo Duo
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Age - 22 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.6m tall (on barefoot)
Home Base - Westerhout Rd Unit 06
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2013

To me, she does not need much introduction. The moment I chanced upon her, I envisaged that she is another rare box-office material surfacing in GL. I have had her when she was pretty new to GL ... Her presence alone exuded a charismatic aura that appear to linger perpetually in me ... She has sharp facial features ... She resembles shu Qi up to 40% but she does not possess Shu Qi's sexy pouty lips ... If she wears the appropriate makeup and outfit, am sure she would create numerous head turns ... She loves to wear midriff and micro mini shorts ... She may not be as leggy as Vi Vi, Yi Yi, Ai Li Si or Zhen Mei but she carries herself well in micro mini shorts ... Very feminine& alluring indeed ...

The sexual service rendered to me was absolutely fantabulous ... Very sensuous and super smooth in whatever moves she executed during each and every department ... from initial prelude, shower action to the grand finale ... Woahhhhh ... Lotsa of passionate french kissing and GFE during the session ... Without a doubt, lotsa of ömph generated during the coital ... BBBJ was super deep-throated and wet ... and AR was highly stimulating with generous amount of hand action integrated simultaneously ... BTW, she is one of the elites of W06 ... Awesome WL attitude!

Looks - 7.5/10
Bod - 7.2/10
Tits - 7.7/10 (Natural C with pale pink nipples)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10
Shower Action - 7.5/10
Cat-Bath - 7.8/10
Frenching - 7.8/10
AR - 7.7/10
BBBJ - 7.8/10
FJ - 7.8/10
Attitude - 8.8/10
RTF - I have already done her quite a number of times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1