The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 02-08-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygetarts View Post
Chill guys... My experience there are panties off. Of course earlier comments are valid, some of the activities very dependent on the mood, chemistry and frequenxy you visit the same ML ... Enjoy and don't forget to share you FR
Experience 2 ML never panties off during b2b thats why i asking.But some ppl here become expert
Old 02-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
Experience 2 ML never panties off during b2b thats why i asking.But some ppl here become expert
Same thing ya, the 2 ML that you have experienced might have panties off for others. Not everyone gets the same treatment. No one can guarantee u that ur money will be well spent. If u want Bao Jiak one, I suggest you go VIP Spa (Sentosa) or 有钱任性 just opposite row of shophouses . Down there can surely pass most of your requirements. If you want more wallet friendly one, u can walk down the same row as sg1, 自足常乐。For sure u will be a happier man cheonging in other joints than to little Saigon.

Last edited by Antifreeze; 02-08-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some auto panties off some need myself to take off for them. They don’t remove u remove for them lo.
Some also don’t shower with you after action
Old 02-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Ygetarts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
Same thing ya, the 2 ML that you have experienced might have panties off for others. Not everyone gets the same treatment. No one can guarantee u that ur money will be well spent. If u want Bao Jiak one, I suggest you go VIP Spa (Sentosa) or 有钱任性 just opposite row of shophouses . Down there can surely pass most of your requirements. If you want more wallet friendly one, u can walk down the same row as sg1, 自足常乐。For sure u will be a happier man cheonging in other joints than to little Saigon.
Good analysis bro... You're very familiar with that area man ... Let's hope for more FR on other gals... I'm interested to explore no.27... If any bro out there can share, would appreciate
Old 02-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good analysis bro... You're very familiar with that area man ... Let's hope for more FR on other gals... I'm interested to explore no.27... If any bro out there can share, would appreciate
Haha bro don’t like that say, Jb cheongster will know the mentioned places.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kopigao17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No 27 has a really good body. Depending on your chemistry with her, she can provide you with a BJ. Keep your nails short if you want to finger her though. She's quite sensitive below.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kopigao17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
Ask this ask that ask so much. U want to pay me i help you try any gals then give u very detail fr right down to how I remove my own shirt button. Swee bo?

Or is it coz u Budget constrain, ask so detail at home fantasize and pcc sibo?
Haha. Just ignore him bro. I've seen the chat whereby 39 confronted him on why he lie about sliding his dick into her. Thus I believe that what this guy is saying is not true. As to why I know it's him? He exposed himself by saying that his booking is 4.30pm.

Although my acct is new, I've been in this scene for sometime too. A lot of fake FRs have been coming out of this thread.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro this thread already mentioned so many times about 27. She choose her service depends on the customer. If u bua pai, she can give u high gfe , can do everything except bj and fj. If u cmi, she also give u cmi attitude. She is tall and in good shape. Looks like ah Lian.

Hope u enjoy your session with her and share ur fr
Old 02-08-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Ygetarts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MewMe View Post
Bro this thread already mentioned so many times about 27. She choose her service depends on the customer. If u bua pai, she can give u high gfe , can do everything except bj and fj. If u cmi, she also give u cmi attitude. She is tall and in good shape. Looks like ah Lian.

Hope u enjoy your session with her and share ur fr
Thanks a lot bro for your advice. Maybe will try others first cos I'm also not the "yan tou" type... Just wanted to find some time and space tonrelax so service is still my top priority 😀...
Old 03-08-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post
Having been silently following this thread for a while, lol some people really do ask too much questions. If so desperate for answers then why not go try them girls instead of spamming this thread with trivial questions lol.

And yea, Imma new in this forum but not the cheonging arena hehe. I've been patronizing Little Saigon since the times when the previous ang pai #7 was around. If many of you are aware, she's already back to Vietnam, while her little sister works there manning the counter during the night shift.

Hehe of course I have many other interesting FRs, which shall slowly be revealed soon. Watch out for me peeps!
Goor infor.
Ya.the previous angpai (#7) had returned.
The current cashier (My Nhu) working night.
She's also not bad (slim,smiling face,fair skin)
Before she work night cashier,she ever worked massage and boutique at Holiday Plaza.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post
Having been silently following this thread for a while, lol some people really do ask too much questions. If so desperate for answers then why not go try them girls instead of spamming this thread with trivial questions lol.

And yea, Imma new in this forum but not the cheonging arena hehe. I've been patronizing Little Saigon since the times when the previous ang pai #7 was around. If many of you are aware, she's already back to Vietnam, while her little sister works there manning the counter during the night shift.

Hehe of course I have many other interesting FRs, which shall slowly be revealed soon. Watch out for me peeps!
Bro
Thank u for the updates.
Any FR for no:31?
Old 04-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
greddy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJ9999 View Post
Bro
Thank u for the updates.
Any FR for no:31?
She is very good, went to find her few weeks back...

Massa is strong and song ....
Communicating with French and B2B is seducing.
I printed Mona Lisa on her clean shaven pussy and she was very wet.
Her is BBBJ is heavenly and damn song.... variable speeds and is adjustable ended with me cumming on her neh neh... whooo
I will go find her again....
Old 04-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy View Post
She is very good, went to find her few weeks back...

Massa is strong and song ....
Communicating with French and B2B is seducing.
I printed Mona Lisa on her clean shaven pussy and she was very wet.
Her is BBBJ is heavenly and damn song.... variable speeds and is adjustable ended with me cumming on her neh neh... whooo
I will go find her again....
Thank u bro.
Swee.
Gg to visit her (31) tomoro night after 10pm (to avoid congestion)
Old 04-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
greddy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJ9999 View Post
Thank u bro.
Swee.
Gg to visit her (31) tomoro night after 10pm (to avoid congestion)
Waiting for your FR
Old 05-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nemoboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on #23 Oanh

Tried her once few months ago, not sure if she is still around. She's kinda slim and petite, but I felt her boobs were a bit saggy (ugh not my cup of tea actually).

Massage was decent. Damn, her pussy is really hairy, you know like Fellaini's hair lol. Never allowed me to touch nor finger though, but her frenching made up for it nonetheless.

I'd say her overall skills/service was OK, a little sub-standard comparing to other better MLs @ Little Saigon hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1